Old 08-09-2019, 09:39 PM #10161
Модератор

Модератор

Annelise is a truly dirty girl with very dirty desires! Pooping her panties and making a mess is not just something she wants to do, it’s something she NEEDS to do!
“I always knew it was wrong to want to mess myself, but I just couldn’t stop. Every time I did it was messier than the last, and I’d feel really guilty. I’d try to convince myself it was the last time. Then the desire to do it again would get stronger and stronger until I totally needed to do it. I’d think about it constantly, lying in bed touching myself and imagining the poop filling my panties and the sticky mess between my thighs. When it got like that I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist and I’d plan my next dirty game.”
“Now I don’t even try to stop myself. I know I’m a filthy dirty girl, but I don’t care. I just need to feel that warm poop in my panties and then spread it out all over myself til I cum in the best way possible!”
Annelise is lying on her bed asleep. She needed to poop even before she lay down, but wanted to make the most of that full feeling before actually doing it. She had the whole afternoon free, and had been planning this for a while. When she wakes up, the urge to go is strong and her pussy is already starting to get moist. She looks at herself in the bedroom mirror, admiring her sexy butt and cute white panties. And then she does it!
Her little white panties quickly fill with a sticky smelly mess, bulging out and staining a dirty brown color. It feels so nice! She feels the poop bulge with her hand. It’s nice and round, a perfect smooth mound of poop! Her pussy is throbbing with anticipation of what’s to come.
Then it’s over to her dresser to get her favorite dildo. The dresser has a big mirror, which is perfect for Annelise to be able to watch herself being dirty.
“When I watch myself getting messier and messier, I often imagine I’m someone else. It turns me on to pretend I’m one of my girlfriends, and I’m looking at her wearing poop filled panties, and watching her cover herself in poop. I love thinking that she’s a dirty girl like me!”
What follows is a very sexy and dirty scene, with Annelise fucking herself with her dildo and her fingers until she cums. Proving just what a dirty girl she really is, there is a very sexy moment after taking off her top where she spreads the poop from her panties to her perfectly rounded tits and over her hard nipple.
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 16 min 49 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 100.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:40 PM #10162
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy This Super Sexy Clip from zelda!! Enjoy as she takes her clothes off, but leaves her boots on!! Enjoy as she shows off that sexy body, especially that beautiful ass of hers, and enjoy as she “downloads some data from her booty mainframe”!! She even presents her ass for inspection, before releasing another bonus log! One of Zelda’s Sexiest clips yet!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:43 PM #10163
Модератор

Модератор

Real close up, extreme closeup view to my asshole. At the beginning I show off my pussy and tits then on my side you can get nice view to my beautiful ass. Puckering for you. I have already a lil shit around my asshole because I fart a big one before I started to film ? I keep puckering and my poo really want to comes out but I hold it back. A bit desperation. Then I let it go and you get a pretty nice close up view to my asshole through in the video. You can hear me fart too. During pooping I pee. My asshole is swollen but I still love it so much ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:44 PM #10164
Модератор

Модератор

today domi use her human toilet together with Lucie.
Domi shits a big susage in losers mouth but Lucie can shit only a litlle. Both girls piss a lot in his mouth domi also vomit inside.
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:45 PM #10165
Модератор

Модератор

If you love dirty girls, then you are in luck. This is Sophie’s dirtiest clip ever!
Sophie has on a sexy little black dress, but the sexiest part is hidden beneath. She’s got on a pair of clear plastic pants and she’s got a very sepcial, very messy surprise in store, just for you!
Stripping off, then kneeling down down on the floor, Sophie wiggles her plastic-clad ass in close up. She starts to moan and you wonder what she could be doing? Then it becomes clear as a dark spot appears in the plastic pants!
“Is your cock hard watching my poop push out into my pants?”
It’s hard and getting harder as Sophie pushes and you see the big poop stretching out her asshole through the clear plastic. It slides out, pressing against the pants. The hot shit steams up the plastic and your cock strains against your pants!
Sophie brings her filthy ass closer and spreads it apart so you can see the huge poop straining against the plastic. She rubs the hot load through the plastic, smearing it around her creamy ass a little.
Sitting down on the mushy lump, Sophie begins to rock back and forth, squishing the mess all over her pussy and ass. The plastic pulls tight over her pussy and she starts to moan. Flipping over to show you the spreading mess, she starts to rub her clit furiously through the filthy plastic. Sitting back down on the poop, she circles her fingers over her pussy until she fills the plastic pants with cum as well as all her dirty poop.
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Format: QuickTime
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:45 PM #10166
Модератор

Модератор

One of my fans asked for some of my delicious poo brownies so of course I had to oblige! Come watch me take a very big shit into a bowl and proceed to add it to the rest of the ingredients…what comes out of the oven is the most delicious poo brownies you’ve ever dreamed of tasting! I order him to eat every crumb and of course, he loved it!
Models: mystresstee

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:50 PM #10167
Модератор

Модератор

You’ll never see so much shit in your life !! If you are a lover of the ridiculous amount this video is for you !!!! You definitely can not miss it !!!

ITALIAN
Non vedrai mai cosi’ tanta merda in vita tua!! Se sei un’amante delle grandi quantita’, allora questo video e’ per te!!! Non puoi perderlo!!
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:51 PM #10168
Модератор

Модератор

My slave had a big wish to be allowed to worship my ass. I make sure his tongue goes deep inside to clean my ass thoroughly with his toilet tongue. But it is his goodbye. He is leaving, and he is taking the bus for a long ride. So to make sure he does not suffer from dehydration, I make sure to pee a lot in his mouth. Besides he has no chance to clean up, so he will smell of my pee and ass all the way home. After filling him with my pee I want to fart in his face, but look what comes out..
Old 08-09-2019, 09:52 PM #10169
Модератор

Модератор

I have a wheelchair slave visiting, and he is hungry. As a polite host, I have no problem feeding him. So I tell him to hold out his hands, and push a really big load of shit in his hands. The slave start eating, but he gets thirsty, and he do not need to ask me twice!
I get a glass and fill it with my really yellow piss, so am I the greatest host or what?
He seem by the way to enjoy my “cooking”
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 09:53 PM #10170
Модератор

Модератор

In this new awesome video as always you will find lot of hottest moments, from a large pile of my divine shit, to games with by shit in the mouth)) And dirty Masturbation, dirty smearing, and much much more) You’ll love my new stockings) (And of course that video optimised for all types of your smartphones) Stay in touch ahead of a lot of new content)<3
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 40 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile