Old 11-05-2019, 03:58 AM #101921
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you're really thinking about in class.
Models: Fiearah

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 04:02 AM #101922
Модератор

Модератор

Your busty, bombshell boss, Goddess Lexi Luna, has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private, Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment, she reaches into her desk to remove a singular, silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on--if you want to keep your job, that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black, Louboutin heels and beautiful feet, embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long, slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on exploiting your dirty little secret, but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 04:07 AM #101923
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 04:09 AM #101924
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Victoria Valente: Barefoot I make myself comfortable on the sofa! For days I have not washed my feet, you can imagine so, how they have to smell now! Cheesy and sweaty! You should sniff at my feet. After a while I say stop and run a tail control to you by, am very curious how you are excited! I smoke a cigarette. You must continue to sniff at my feet and must jerk slightly. Since I do not have all day for you time, I will give you a small window by You have to hose down! Of course, you shall continue to sniff at my cheesy soles and jerk, I look for! Let is see if you can manage it from splashing before I express my cigarette! Barefoot, Jeans, smoking, cheesy smelly feet, sniff, smell fetish, foot, feet, cigarette, joi guide, smell, smelly, feet, foot slave training,highly arched feet, pov, femdom pov, joi games, soles . - Please do not share my Clips on the Internet! MP4 Clip, German language.
Barfuss mache ich es mir bequem auf dem Sofa! Seit Tagen habe ich mir meine Fuesse nicht gewaschen, Du kannst Dir ja vorstellen wie sie inzwischen riechen muessen! Kaesig und verschwitzt! Du sollst an meinen Sohlen schnueffeln. Nach einer Weile sage ich Stop und fuehre eine Schwanzkontrolle bei Dir durch, bin sehr gespannt wie erregt Du bist! Ich rauche eine Zigarette. Du musst weiter an meinen Sohlen schnueffeln und darfst etwas wichsen. Da ich nicht den ganzen Tag fuer Dich Zeit habe gebe ich Dir ein kleines Zeitfenster in dem Du abspritzen musst! Natuerlich sollst Du weiter an meinen kaesigen Sohlen schnueffeln und wichsen, ich schau Dir zu! Bin gespannt ob Du es schaffst ab zu spritzen bevor ich meine Zigarette ausdruecke! Fussfetisch barfuss barefoot Sohlen Jeans rauchen smoking Zigarette kaesig verschwitzt Kaesefuesse schnueffeln smell fetish Fetisch Fuesse foot feet cigarette Wichsanleitung joi anleitung Fussduft Duftfuesse - Bitte stellen Sie meine Filme NICHT ins Internet! Vielen Dank! MP4 Clip, Deutsche Sprache.
Models: LadyVictoriaValente

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 04:10 AM #101925
Модератор

Модератор

M0mmie's got a date tonight- maybe a new Step-Daddy for my precious little [email*protected]! Babysitter's not here yet and I have to finish getting ready, so be my good prissy and sit down on the floor. I know how much you love watching me get ready, doing my makeup in nothing but my bra, panties and pantyhose- your favorite! You know m0mmie doesnt like cry [email*protected] so how about you play with your dinky in your little ****- gotta get all those cum cums out before **** sitter gets here if you wanna play dress up! Good goo goo
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 412 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 04:13 AM #101926
Модератор

Модератор

This was a request:
"Would you be able to do another flexing vid, but with even more flexing and wearing something tight so your hard on really strains against the fabric, so sexy. I'm thinking your totally tenting and as you flex your bulge really struggles against the fabric. Like as you flex you become bigger and harder! Also love the gloves and would love to see some quick relaxed to flexed poses. 3 to 5 minutes would awesome! Also love to see your face, biceps, and rock solid hard on in scene at all times!"
"Oh, also could you maybe for the last minute of the clip show your cock thrusting out of the top of your skirt or whatever you'll be wearing, also while more flexing takes place."
Models: haydenbabee

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Resolution: 1200 x 1 600
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 04:16 AM #101927
Модератор

Модератор

You know my feet are so perfect, so seductive and so irresistable that you can't get enough. I want you to think of all the ways they make you weak. How about I pour some oil all over them. They are even more perfect now all shiny. I want you to take your cock out and stroke it for me. Do you know what I want? I want you to empty those balls for me and drain them to my perfect feet. When your balls are empty you will belong to me. Wrecking your marriage. Your balls will be drained everyday thinking of my feet and there will be no cum left for your wife. All it takes is you cumming to my feet once and you'll be addicted. Your cock and your balls are mine!
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 04:18 AM #101928
Модератор

Модератор

Have I told you how much I hate your tiny dick? Well I do! it's so annoying and useless. You need to stop trying to be a man, crawl over to my feet and start worshipping them. Your place is not in manhood but in servitude to me! but seriously, I really hate your dick. It makes me sick to look at such a pathetic wanna be dick! what a loser you are! You know it too don't you?! I mean has any women ever said how much she loves small dicks?? how she wants a teeny tiny worm in her??? NOPE! NEVER!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 04:18 AM #101929
Модератор

Модератор

Stacey has faked and injury so she can skip Netball lesson in Matrons room. As she waits for the lesson to finish she slips off her trainers and starts to play with her warm feet. She is feeling a bit naughty so she starts to strip off the rest of her gym kit, stopping occasionally to play with her cute white ankle socks, but soon they come off too revealing her pretty feet. She swings her feet under Matrons table, showing off her pretty painted toenails and bare soles. When she slips her gym panties and panties off too you will be able to see all of her naked body as well as her sexy little feet.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 128 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 04:20 AM #101930
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to combine some of your favorite things in this clip: p0pp3rs, My Feet and JOI. You will jerk when I say, sniff when I say, Lick and kiss my feet when I say! At the end of it all you won't even know what hit you.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile