Old 11-05-2019, 05:18 PM #102321
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Alice Lighthouse is in for some fun as she embarks upon her first ever foot job! To start, she unbuckles her sexy wedge heels to show off her gorgeous feet. Watch as she wiggles her pretty French manicured toes, running them up her legs teasingly. Needing a taste of those sexy toes, he begins kissing, licking, and sucking on them, tantalizing her soft soles from heel to toe, getting them nice and slick before her very first foot job. After rubbing her feet in his lap, his jeans soon come off and her soft, wrinkly arches are wrapped around his cock, stroking it. Can she foot milk him and make him cum on her feet for her first foot job ever? Watch and see!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:22 PM #102322
Модератор

Модератор

You have decided to seek professional help after the mortifying experiences of not being able to 'get it up' in intimate situations. You have come to see me to hopefully solve this problem. Don't worry, I am a qualified Hypn0th3rapist and with one session there is a huge chance of curing you.
So just follow my pendant, relax, inhale and exhale and 3,2,1.you're under.
Now that you are under, the mask can come off. I am no intention of helping you nor curing you. I never help men when they come to me. In fact I take advantage of them once under and I actually enjoy worsening their problem. Totally powerless to me right now, I have you where I want you and I will re-progam your mind into becoming my slave. You will get hard but only when serving me. You will do whatever I say, If i say lick my feet or send me a huge tribute you will with the biggest erection of your life. Without these you will be flaccid, **** and useless. You will crave me so so bad.
Now it's time to wake up.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:24 PM #102323
Модератор

Модератор

You're a piece of ****.. and I'm here to remind you of that!
Think your poor little mind can take the verbal abuse?
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:25 PM #102324
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you want... you want to serve My feet. My feet make you feel so subservient, don't they? You want to lick my feet... suck my toes... what wouldn't you do for MY perfect GODDESS FEET?
Models: Princess Jersey

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:31 PM #102325
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Kyaa
It doesn't where in the world you live. There are horny little sluts you like all over this world. Perverts just like you. All of them craving one thing, my cock. I know how you crave my cock. And you're scared, you think it makes you some kind of freak. But I want you to know that you're not alone. I want you to know that there are lots of freak, perverts, losers and sluts just like you. This planet is just full of bitches that would just love to suck my cock.
I know that the sight of my big strapon cock turns you on. I know it makes you so horny. You want to feel it deep inside of you. You long to be pinned down and fucked by me. To have your slutty holes used. You need it, you crave it. My cock. You just want to open up your mouth and swallow it, don't you? You need my cock.
You crave the cock of a sweet sexy girl like me. It's your perverted fantasy and you are not alone. So many sluts share this fantasy all around the world. Each of you go to bed each night dreaming of my cock. Wanting it, needing it. You want to get fucked by a beautiful woman. It's so erotic, so taboo. It's so easy for me to put on my strap-on cock and entice sluts from all around the world. So many come crawling and begging for my cock. Just like you.
So I want you to know that it's ok, you are not alone. There are So many others who share this fantasy. Deep in your genetics is a need for cock. Think about it. The obsession with cock that so many have, it's in your fucking DNA. You can't help that you need cock. With my beauty, my power, my brains and a nice big cock, that's all I need to take over.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 239 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:31 PM #102326
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to give you a choice today; enter an endless edging loop for me, or cum after 7 short minutes. I know you see cumming as the end game here. I know you think it's what provides the most pleasure, but you might just be wrong. I'm going to get right up inside your head today and mindfuck you into denying yourself, over and over. You'll learn to love the perpetual tease, the cycle of pumping your cock like a mindless drone to my long stockinged legs, pert ass and PVC boots. Don't cum just yet...just one more edge...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:32 PM #102327
Модератор

Модератор

New Kindergarten Teacher Miss Reynolds comes by to see Principal Harris but has no idea of the nature of the meeting. It seemed to her everything was going so well as the obviously like her and even the Step-Parents are pleased, which is no easy task at that school. Principal Harris informs her that due to unforeseen cutbacks within the district they are reducing the number of kindergarten teachers from 5 to 4, and per union rules, it is last in first out and Miss Reynolds was the last hire. She is HORRIFIED at the prospect of losing her job and her class so asks Principal if there is anything he can do.. well for those of you that know Principal Harris, he'll likely help but it will cost her! He has the EXTREMELY RELUCTANT MIss Reynolds take off all her clothes for him and if that's not enough, has his son Jimmy, who is a senior in high school and yearbook photographer, come downstairs and TAKE PICTURES of her while she is naked!! it even gets worse after that.. the only question is how much will this lovely young teacher put up with.
Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:38 PM #102328
Модератор

Модератор

my tongue and mouth are SO hot. I mean seriously. just stare at my long wide tongue, my red hot lips, my perfect teeth and braces, & of course my hot cleavage. stare yourself into a jerking frenzy. im sure you wont be able to help yourself..with my HOT mouth!
Models: LadyLuxxx

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:44 PM #102329
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 5 min 39 s