Old 08-10-2019, 03:49 AM #10271
Модератор

Модератор

Here is another one of our highly valued episodes of the public human toilet and what better way to enjoy it than to have a school teacher visiting and squatting to deliver her sweet golden shit into the mouth of our captive slave?! We think you will enjoy this as much as our slave does! Just see the way he cleans her shitty asshole with his tongue after consuming her delivery!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 03:49 AM #10272
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Lisa phone with Mistress Michelle, which immediately sends another toilet slave because Lisa still much more to shit . Lisa is a bit annoyed, because the toilet slave comes too late and so she firstonce punish the slave. She fucks the slave with a strap on deeply till he moans. after that he has to lick the strap on clean and do a short blowjob. Now its time to shit in his mouth. Again and again a sausage plops into his mouth, which he immediately chews and swallows. Lady Lisa is very comfortable and squeezed the last remnants of her ass accompanied by some moans. It is just the way a lady sitting on the toilet and shitting
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 24 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 03:49 AM #10273
Модератор

Модератор

I’m Olga and I took into account your requests and we have produced a video in which Olga fart very loudly and releases into my mouth, liquid diarrhea . I love when she shits in my mouth , I love shit , I’m a dirty whore and slave . This time I put Olga with cancer on his knees and began to caress her anus with his tongue her tasty and pleasant smell of shit . I caress the anus Olga then take a mini enema and enter Olga ass in the air a few times , here is the explosion of liquid diarrhea and farting in my mouth , Oh Yes, I love it very much . Olga fart in my mouth , Oh what a sweet smell . She squirts in my mouth remnants of diarrhea . I again take a mini enema and ass Olga pumped the air . She farts loudly again and I nohau , I took a rubber dick and a little fuck Olga in the ass . Pulling the rubber cock out of the priests Olga , Olga again explodes . Oh my God that’s the sound , Oh yeah come on Olga right in my mouth . After that, I wstaw cancer together with Olga and also release the liquid pressure of shit on your ass and the back of Olga . The entire floor in our shit and so are we .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 03:50 AM #10274
Модератор

Модератор

If you like to watch how i cover my face in hot, creamy shit, thats video for you!) I smear and smell that load, on my face and hair!) After that i put big piece of shit into my mouth, them lick and suck it) In this video you not see how i shitting, (that being in my previous clips) only smearing, dirty talk, suck, lick, and heavy smearing!) no music or soundtrack in this clip, only my voice and sound of shit and smear. Stay tuned, and check my store for more!)) Love!)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 03:52 AM #10275
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to quit and give up but I don't allow it even if he is gagging from the smell and the taste, he has to be trained by the best, he has to learn his damn place in life.which is another toilet bowl for the Mistress Anna! I always enjoy feeding and teasing my little pets so I laugh and smile throughout the whole video encouraging the shit face to eat more and more!
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 4 min 5 s
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 03:52 AM #10276
Модератор

Модератор

1920×1080
Some of you may or may not know this but I’m a crazy squirter, I love squiring and I have wanted to incorporate squirting on my shit for a while now. I finally get the courage!! I start out emptying my bladder and touching myself for you. I then turn around and let out all the good stuff. You can see everything coming up. No obstructed view or anything. I take a nice big shit- I show you my nice big pile and then move the camera so you can see me and the shit in front of me. I take out my hitachi and start playing with my pussy.
I am a little nervous but once I relax I squirt all over my shit and it is SOO hot. I giggle and moan at the same time. This was SO hot to film. I can’t wait to experiment more for you.
Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 03:56 AM #10277
Модератор

Модератор

Wonderful new video. The emphasis is on the sexuality of my body. My beautiful thighs and neat ass will make you excited and you begin to masturbate. You have never been summoned so much to serve me as a toilet. Everyday. For my breakfast, my lunch and my dinner. Are you hungry too? You know perfectly well that I will share my breakfast with you. But you don’t know that your meal is waiting you under my ass hole. I’ll take a plate and lay there a huge pile of shit and I’ll feed you with a spoon, my toilet slave. It’s delicious, isn’t it?
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 662 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 03:57 AM #10278
Модератор

Модератор

Crapping on the bench. Wonderful evening. Girls are in a very good mood. They decided to relax and play billiards. Before that, they were in a restaurant and had a hearty lunch. They knew that they wanted to go to the toilet in the evening. But they have become accustomed to the fact that they do not use an ordinary toilet. They have a slave who plays the role of a toilet. And so they took him with them.
Having played enough in billiards, girls decided to have fun with a slave. He should take care of the feet of the Mistresses.
And then he must fulfill his main mission. The mission for which the girls took him to the club. He should be their toilet, take the shit of each of the girls and eat it completely. Food from restaurant, taken from a girl’s ass, is the best pleasure for a slave.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 35 min 30 s
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 03:59 AM #10279
Модератор

Модератор

Violeta is nasty shitting and peeing on the mirror and spreading wide her naughty hole!
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 04:03 AM #10280
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to go p00p from this angle, Wear some black sweats, slippers, and underwear and have your sweats and underwear dropped completely to your ankles. oh and be sure to make it so i can see your poop fall from between your legs. I mean if you can
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Resolution: 750 x 1 334
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile