Old 11-08-2019, 12:54 AM #103221
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there little boy. I'm happy you're here. I was scared you wouldn't handle the travel. Who am I? You don't remember? That's okay, you'll remember soon enough. No need to be confused of conflicted. You're right where you need to be. You look nervous. Here, try this special serum. Its a mixture of my beautiful scent. Take a nice deep breath in for me and feel that worry dissipate. Come worship my body and don't stop huffing. We're on a different planet together. This place was created for me, and now you're here to be my eternal slave. You never knew how deeply you wanted to be Stole by a space girl until now. Don't try to stop it. Remember this is my world, and any missteps will have consequences so listen closely my sweet sweet boy.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 696 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 12:55 AM #103222
Модератор

Модератор

I honestly outdid myself today and I think you will completely agree once I start teasing you with these titties. I want you to lay below me and take in my big tits in this tiny sling shot bikini. My nipples are barely covered and my cleavage is heaping! I look forward to giving you the greatest draining of your life. This is some insanely hot tit worship that you don't want to miss.

Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIKINI, BIKINI FETISH, BIG TITS, BODY WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, CLEAVAGE, BOOBS, BOOBS BOUNCING, TIT TEASING, COCK TEASE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, TEASE, SENSUAL GODDESS, SLAVE TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND CONTROL, GODDESS WORSHIP
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 12:55 AM #103223
Модератор

Модератор

It's a psychological fact that the more expensive an item is the more it's valued...the more expensive a delicacy is, the tastier it becomes. Tonight you will be eating the food of Kings. I'm heading out to dinner, and you will be paying...not for Mine, for yours. I like to know you're full and satisfied before I leave you. So I'll be feeding you a truly spectacular meal with the freshest of ingredients imbued and infused with the most delectable flavours. Slowly marinated, lovingly tended to, painstakingly prepared, delivered fresh straight from oven to mouth. A culinary masterpiece, a Michelin starred meal.
Youre laying on the floor naked, stroking your cock, becoming dumber with every stroke, as you watch My perfect ass in My jeans, My perfect tits, the mesmerising way I move, you STARE and STROKE. The CUM that I produce from your cock is so DELICIOUS, because it comes from ME. My beauty enhances the flavour, and will really begin to feel a compulsion, and addiction to the unique and expensive flavour. My pussy is SO wet and juicy as I tease all that CUM into your balls.
I'm so fucking horny and you're so fucking desperate you can barely hold on....but you will OBEY! I'm he chef, I'm in charge, I know when this tasty delicacy is ready to be served. You lie on back and open your mouth, lick your lips and get ready to receive, expensive, exclusive, addictive, I count you down slowly...the best most expensive mouthful of your life!
Contains: mindfuck, femdom POV, sensual domination, mental domination, JOI, CEI, NLP, jeans, ass worship, tit worship, heels, metaphor, men following order, psychological reframe, cum countdown
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 22 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 12:57 AM #103224
Модератор

Модератор

Default LuxyReid - iwantclips

Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 1 011 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 12:58 AM #103225
Модератор

Модератор

You would do anything to see my perfect, round, soft tits. But you're not worthy. You don't deserve to see them. It's disgusting you think you should just because you want to. Hell no. You're not ever going to see them. Ever.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 01:05 AM #103226
Модератор

Модератор

Are you sneaking around your wife again? It's no surprise you're back for more of your perfect Goddess Adrienne. You can't deny those urges for Me when you're so horny, lusting for my BIG superior tits. Be a good boy and submit for your Goddess even if you are right next to her. We both know you want nothing more than to buy this video and be a stroking homewrecked puppet. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Tweet @TheMeanDiva
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 01:06 AM #103227
Модератор

Модератор

Te encanta servir a tu emperatriz pero tienes que hacerlo exactamente a mi manera. No puedes parar de buscarme para comprarme regarlos y te encanta verme con la lencería que me compras. Mis nalgas perfectas son tu razón de ser. Quieres poder servirme todos los días. Mis palabras te mandan y mis curvas te controlan. Tu gran regalo es servirme. Saber que estoy disfrutando todo lo que merezco te hace sentir tus sueños realizados.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 01:06 AM #103228
Модератор

Модератор

An eighteen year old Greek brat has completely got you by the balls... and your biggest weakness? Her gigantic natural chest. She knows you can't say no to her.. so she abuses that power
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 01:07 AM #103229
Модератор

Модератор

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out....
Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 01:09 AM #103230
Модератор

Модератор

It's surprising that this is my first satin fetish clip, because I LOVE satin, so I'm here to join you in your fetish as you stroke and worship your Goddess today. I love how tight this silky fabric feels against my toned body. I love the shine, the elegance, and how it shows off every curve...and nipple I dirty talk you through worshiping every inch of my satin clad body, and your dick will ache so hard as I trace the outline of my pussy with my nail through these satin panties. Cum hard for me, and imagine ropes of your load spilling on my perfect shiny satin...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile