Old 11-09-2019, 02:48 AM #103861
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:49 AM #103862
Модератор

Модератор

4'9 Latina 199 lbs 38-29-52 part 2
Models: ThickNationXL

Duration: 26 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 849 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:50 AM #103863
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 97.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:51 AM #103864
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever fallen in love with a body covered in shiny latex? You're going to today. I am going to teach you a valuable lesson. Certain outfits can make you fall into addiction even deeper than you ever imagined. Shiny compliments my body In ways you just have to see to believe. I'll instruct your stroke while showing off this latex body suit. I know you will have a very hard time holding back your cum. I love showing you how a simple outfit can make you fall deeper than you ever knew was possible.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:55 AM #103865
Модератор

Модератор

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:58 AM #103866
Модератор

Модератор

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:58 AM #103867
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Daddy you were not home today and I was so horny. I wanted your cock to fill me up! I decided to use my panties and fantasize of you. I stuff them inside of my tight pussy and cum while i feel the fabric filling up my tight hole. I love to cum on my panties and slide them back on, wearing them for the remainder of the day.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 3 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:59 AM #103868
Модератор

Модератор

You're a dirty pervert that loves to think about burying your face in my used wet gym thong. I just finished up a workout and got soaked from my kickboxing class. I know how horny my big ass and thong make you so get on your knees and beg me to let you bury your face in between my perfect cheeks. Sniff sniff perv.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 03:02 AM #103869
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in my hot red lingerie and begging for you to let me cum!
This video is also available in HD on my website CammiCams.com
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 240 x 426
Size: 42.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 03:05 AM #103870
Модератор

Модератор

I've devised a special way for you to yank your cock today, quite frankly you should be licking my feet in gratitude that I even lay one finger your way,mutt. Now, this special itch will be only satisfied by me, each time you will have to hold your breath, 7 seconds,there'll be a timer for each,no more no less, it will become more frequent, more erratic, you may stroke as I let you, when I tell you to stop you stop,no more no less. Amuse me you desperate jerk junkie, your brain will evaporate quick, brainless stroke to my curvy body, no more thinking no more choices for you, I'll revoke all of your priviledge to the very last one, overpowering you with my sexual magic, pulling you deep into a mindless state, dumb & jerking, dumb & fucked.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 947 MiB
Download From AnzFile