Old 11-12-2019, 06:04 PM #104581
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my perfect feet. Feel yourself get very relaxed, the more you focus, the more relaxed you feel. You are giving in, effortlessly to the power of my feet. Your cock responds only to my feet. They are taking over your mind as you deep your addiction to me one stroke at a time. Follow me on an erotic journey, resulting in an orgasm that solidifies your total submission.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 06:04 PM #104582
Модератор

Модератор

You've been feening for your Goddess to finally give you JOI orally. Now you can learn how to stroke that dick for Goddess big jingly booty. You are officially allowed to fap endlessly to Goddess Sunshine in a sexy school girl outfit. Enjoy the view of your Goddess as she bends and teases just for you . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 06:08 PM #104583
Модератор

Модератор

This school work is kind of boring me, when I notice you staring at my feet. Why is it, Sir, that every other teacher in the school gives me grief about wearing my heels to school and yet you never tell me off? Is it because you like them, Sir? I can tell you do, because as soon as I start to mention them I can see that bulge grow! How about if I dangle my high heels from my feet, is that even better? Ok, well how about if you worship my feet? I want you to get that cock out and I'll tell you exactly what to do with it. If you don't then I'm going to tell the whole school about your dirty little foot fetish... Come on, you know you want to walk over my pretty little school girl feet.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 06:09 PM #104584
Модератор

Модератор

You're a dirty pervert that loves to think about burying your face in my used wet gym thong. I just finished up a workout and got soaked from my kickboxing class. I know how horny my big ass and thong make you so get on your knees and beg me to let you bury your face in between my perfect cheeks. Sniff sniff perv.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 06:09 PM #104585
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 06:11 PM #104586
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 06:14 PM #104587
Модератор

Модератор

How much do you love the soles of a woman's foot? For those of you who do, this one is for you! Jessica Rayne has some of the best soles a footman will ever lay eyes on. She enjoys teasing men with them, and even more she enjoys when men cum on her soles! Here is your chance to spill your load right on her beautiful soft white soles!
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 06:20 PM #104588
Модератор

Модератор

Attentive pain is such a wonderful compliment for the sub who serves well. Pain, humiliation, and perhaps a chance to blow your load with my permission. My approval is all you need and when Miss Rabbit decides it's time to earn it, you fall to your knees and suffer dutifully. You'll love watching Me tease you in this beautiful beta-bought lingerie, especially when you're smearing toothpaste or icy hot on your drippy dick for Me. Don't worry, that's not all. How could I ever praise good boys with such a light dose of torment? You'll be spanking yourself with a wooden spatula/spoon/small flat paddle, too! Are you squirming with uncomfortable delight? Good. You need this. You'll also need rubber bands because my benevolence does not end at the pasting and the slapping of your pathetic body. Your balls deserve a nice, tight, approving hug too. It's going to hurt, boy, but the pain I deliver to you is a compliment!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 20 min 58 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 06:21 PM #104589
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser, I just got back from the gym. I had a great workout and now I'm going to make you worship My sweaty feet. It's your lucky day,look at how beautiful my feet are. My soles are so soft. How do they smell? I know you love smelling My sweaty feet. The aroma makes a foot bitch like you so weak.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 06:23 PM #104590
Модератор

Модератор

You want to see what Nikki's socks look like after going on a hike and having to walk through mud and water .. Her feet sitting in wet socks all day .. I bet you can imagine just how smelly those socks are now as she put them in a bag until her next hike and wore them again as you will see in the video while she makes you inhale the stench of her soles and makes you cum.
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile