Old 11-14-2019, 01:59 PM #105651
Модератор

Модератор

Aroma help loosen you up, they allow me to slide in to your mind, and take over. They do the hard work when it comes to relaxing your body too, but they're not the only trick I have up my sleeve. I don't need those chemicals to do a full mind body takeover, so feel free to watch this without them, so I can prove my point. Except I know you won't. You're addicted to Aroma, just like you're addicted to me. A quick induction pulls you deep, and that bottle of rush deeper still. I reveal to you the tricks I use to control your brain, to reprogram you. I can tell you all of my secrets and they'll still be just as effective; they're that subconscious & powerful, if you even remember them at all. Or is everything I tell you about how I twisted you around my little finger purely distraction, from the real hyp-robo-meditation methods I'm employing right before your eyes. Too bad you're too fucked up to tell. Too bad you're about to cum & seal your fate further, regardless....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:00 PM #105652
Модератор

Модератор

I have some new training I want to subject you to today slave. First, I wantyou to start by fitting that chastity cage on that cock nice and tightly. I want you under My lock and key the whole time. Now, I want to take you on a long and int0xicating Aroma ride. You are going to inhale exactly when and how I instruct you to. Now I've got that head of yours swimming, I want you to use your prostate massager, sliding into your tight little asshole for Me. I bet that feels so good, especially when you are high? I want you teasing that cock through your chastity cage whilst I instruct you to take more and more hits for Me. When you are this int0xicated for Me, I bet you would do anything to please Me wouldn't you? Just imagine that massager is actually a tranny cock. I know how much you would love to please a gorgeous shemale for Me. Keep thinking about how you will soon be serving My tranny friends whilst you get even more high for Me. Finally, I want to finish you off in that cage with My hitatchi wand... aren't you lucky to My little p0ppers slut? This clip was a custom request (no name is mentioned) and is also available in 'Mobile' format.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 22 min 9 s
Size: 767 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:01 PM #105653
Модератор

Модератор

I'm about to make this category my bitch.
Real life offers, and a tantilizing POV scene that will tickle the back of your mind for days.
I truly, in rl, have a boy, who looks almost as good as I do when he's all dressed up in frilly clothes, and who will take all five inches of that cock of yours and give you a mouth ride while you're helpless, strapped in, my bitch, looking up into my eyes. It's not wrong, slave. Just keep your eyes on me. And if that cock is hard, I guess your saying yes, aren't you?
Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 132 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:01 PM #105654
Модератор

Модератор

Let's have some fun shall we?
What you will need for this video:
1. 7 loads of your cum saved in an ice cube tray & frozen
2. 7in or larger Dildo
3. Butt Plug
4. Full Bladder
5. Glass of water
6. Empty Glass
7. Lipstick
We are going to push your limits. We are going to throw out the boring old "JOI" and try something more adventurous. You will be instructed to jerk off in this video....as well as MANY other tasks...tasks kinky and perfect for a pervert like you. I get twisted and perverted with you. Rewarding you along the way.....and a final reward just for a CUM Anal whore like you!
Includes: Ass to mouth, Yellow Juice play, Coerced Cum eating, Extreme Gagging, Humiliation, Jerk Off Control, Cum Instruction, Self-Facial & Slut training.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 27 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:03 PM #105655
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:06 PM #105656
Модератор

Модератор

***LISTEN WITH HEADPHONES FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT Light Music Heavy Dialog*** You know they will make you feel so damn good. You know you are desperate for them...poppers. Vile up to nose. Inhale my aroma. I'll watch you get weak. You should be afraid, frightened....this addiction will overtake you. You are under my control, my spell; you are fucked. You find yourself mumbling my name. Your dick will grow harder. I will make you breath more of me in. You will descend deeper. You will tempt fate playing with fire. Who the fuck cares anymore...you already knew you were fucked before you purchased this clip.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:07 PM #105657
Модератор

Модератор

We know you are such a slut for being denied by beautiful women. Luckily for you, you are going to be the victim of a whole lot of denial from both Myself, and the ever-so-sexy Goddess Eva de Vil.

Obviously, there are two pairs of beautiful, perky, perfect tits in front of you. and you're tempted to stroke to the sight of them despite the fact that you're going to be denied of the full view. Worse yet - or better - our pretty pussies and asses are accentuated by our tiny, shiny shorts, and this puts your sex drive into overdrive.

.But you can't resist the temptation. All you can think about is having the opportunity to drool, gaze and stroke.

Will you even get to cum for our devilishly teasing bodies? What do you think? But you'll stroke anyway - aware of the probable outcome - knowing that this is too much of a treat to pass up.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com Follow Me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Follow Eva de Vil on Twitter: @TheEvaDeVil
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 612 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:11 PM #105658
Модератор

Модератор

Just hearing the sound of my voice will get you off harder than anything else ever did. Knowing the fact that you're a weak, pathetic loser for me makes it all the more better. Stroking your life away as you listen to these harsh words flow through your brain makes it ever more enthralling and climatic. Cumming to the sound of my voice and watching my breasts bounce on your screen will give you the most perfect climax you've ever come to known.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 947 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:14 PM #105659
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 4 Obedience in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Obedience level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:17 PM #105660
Модератор

Модератор

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don't reinforce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile