Old 11-14-2019, 02:21 PM #105661
Модератор

Модератор

You get so weak for my tits. They make you desperate. They make you stupid. But you love it. Keep your eyes on the screen and stroke to your favourite part of me. I want you completely obsessed.

* Contains layered audio (whispering + fabric stroking) *

Categories: ASMR, Tit Worship, Sensual Domination, Mind Fuck, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Slave Training, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Orgasm Denial, Edging, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:21 PM #105662
Модератор

Модератор

come here slave, you want to lose all resistance don't you? You're tired of not being able to give 100% of yourself to Me. I know, it can be tough... you've been told your whole life that you must live a certain way, by the book - but right now, for you, I am going to destroy all your defenses. . You will be taking 'hits' to help ease your mind. We both know My sweet, soft voice knows its way through your mind, twisting it, and bending it to make you into My ideal slave. Your defenses don't stand a chance.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 34 min 24 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:21 PM #105663
Модератор

Модератор

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff p0ppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body int0xication spell inhaling your p0ppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff p0ppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your p0ppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINS0ppers, coerced int0x, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, mindwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess, mindfucking, body worship, bratty goddess, high heels
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:21 PM #105664
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to charm school for wayward sissies. I am goddess Sativa your ultimate guide and teacher. You must treat me with respect at all times. You need full on re-training since you are so unruly. I will teach your rebellious self to behave. Remember A " YES CAN DO" attitude will get you far sissy. And of course anal training is mandatory!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:23 PM #105665
Модератор

Модератор

Stare and stroke to your favourite part of me, maybe you'll even end up with a happy ending. Or maybe you'll be more desperate than before ~

Categories: Tit Worship, Edging, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Tease & Denial, Goddess Worship, Edging, Sensual Domination, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Size: 323 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:25 PM #105666
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:27 PM #105667
Модератор

Модератор

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:28 PM #105668
Модератор

Модератор

You are no longer a good wholesome christian man... you are my next victim. I know you go weak when you sniff my Aroma, and I am going to coerce you to sniff and commit sinful acts against Jesus Christ- you will be my Aroma addicted wank puppet. Heaven is over, Hell is where we belong.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:29 PM #105669
Модератор

Модератор

I know a part of you is afraid of what I'm turning you into. You are afraid of how weak you are becoming, unable to resist My power and influence. It's natural to be afraid of such changes, but I want to open your eyes to something else: I'm not turning you into anything.

I know you better than you know yourself, and while that may sound like a cliche, it's the best way to state what's obvious to Me. I'm not manipulating you or coercing you into becoming somebody you're not. I'm uncovering the core of who you are.

You need to be freed from the mask you wear every day, the mask that makes breathing and existing tedious. You are tired of the mandatory costume and charade. The character you play and present to the world is not who you are.

What I'm "turning you into" is not what you are afraid of; you are afraid of facing your real identity. Yet, it feels so good, so right, to be naked and vulnerable before Me.

It is because this is who you are, and I'm helping you accept it.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 767 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 02:30 PM #105670
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 23 min 32 s