Old 11-14-2019, 11:20 PM #105821
Модератор

Модератор

The only thing that gives you power is money... the only thing that makes you feel in control... But I am Satan the patron of addiction and sin and in my presence you loose all control and you binge into my darkness... I have so much power every time I click my fingers money evaporates from your bank account.. the more and more you talk to me the more you are drained to financial ruin... Ruin yourself for me, become weak for me and loose all control and power to be my little follower.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 11:32 PM #105822
Модератор

Модератор

I love it when you do p o p p e r s. You get so incredibly horny and mindless. Everything sexual turns you on so grab it and take your first hit. Once it starts to work you will grab your dildo or butt plug (preferably dildo) and tease that ass with it. Hit after hit will make you amor to insert it so I will demand you to lube it up and insert it. You will fuck your ass slow at first and with each hit you will increase the speed.
You will enjoy it as much as I do
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 21 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 11:37 PM #105823
Модератор

Модератор

I've caught you in My sissy sniffing trap and you'll never escape. You thought you were safe, you thought you could fight it, but really- you're addicted to ME as much as you're addicted to your sissy poprs sniffs. You'll do anything to jerk your dicklette for me, even if it's locking it up for good! You're only allowed to pump away in your sexy pantyhose and shiny metal cage! Dripping into your hose, making a slutty little mess! Rub that sweet sissy spot through your cage as you continuously hit your bottle. Long inhales, slow exhales. This is never going to end, bitch! You're getting fucked up and weaker and stupider if you want to messy up those pantyhose with your cum- you'll edge for as long as I say, you'll repeat this as many times as I say so. Probably even lose track you'll be so popped out of your mind!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 869 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 11:40 PM #105824
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to really take the plunge and worship deeper, harder, and more than ever? Are you ready to see more of your perfect Goddess? Get on your knees and savor every inch of My body in front of you. Starting with Me in a sexy black bra and ending with Me completely topless and uncensored for you. My perfect pink nipples look so good just inches from your face, don't they? I know you'd do anything to grab a handful, but you'll have to settle for jerking your cock and worshipping from the floor.
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 11:42 PM #105825
Модератор

Модератор

The instructions are simple: this is another mental chastity clip, to guide you toward the path of finding pleasure in the ache. To listen, watch, and worship is all you need to experience constant orgasmic bliss.

You will stroke with your mind as you worship Me with your eyes. You will notice that true pleasure comes from obedience, and that the ache is a reward: a little memento of Me and a constant reminder of My eternal presence within your mind.

I live in your thoughts, and the ache only extends My residence. This is beyond seeking an orgasm: this is continuous, mind melting pleasure.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 935 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 11:42 PM #105826
Модератор

Модератор

Ave Satanas Domins Infernus. I am here today to celebrate Lucifer and come closer to his sexual dark power by sacrificing you, willing slave. I will tease and torment you, as rituals turn me on and make me so wet. Then I will take your life and give your soul to Satan for eternity.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 11:47 PM #105827
Модератор

Модератор

You've always had a thing for Poison Ivy. Her body, her hair, her voice. They're all so enchanting. You know that if she were right in front of you she could get you to do anything. Even accept the poison she's prepared for you. You know her poison is one that will leave it's mark. One that makes you effortlessly obey. When she says sniff, fuck, jerk - you immediately and gratefully comply. It feels so good and so right. Like never before. Her poison is like no other. You're completely hers. She rules your world. There's no other Goddess that compares. You want her and only her. Snifffffff ----- FUCKKK ---- JERKKKK.... BREATHE....CUMMMM??????
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 11:48 PM #105828
Модератор

Модератор

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 11:49 PM #105829
Модератор

Модератор

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-14-2019, 11:57 PM #105830
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 17 min 9 s