Old 11-15-2019, 06:53 AM #105961
Модератор

Модератор

The dirtier you feel, the hotter it is. What delivers the hottest orgasms? Being totally submissive to Me and being humiliated by Me. I'm going to make you do some depraved things, and you will love every step. Like, I'm going to pour this delicious soda right down on the floor. And if you want to quench your thirst, you'd better lick it all up, after I mix it in with the dirt of my heels. Then you're going to follow Me into the bathroom. And no matter how clean a bathroom looks, it's never really that clean. There's always Yellow Juice on the floor. And you're going to lick that up. You will feel so intensely humiliated, but you'll just want more. And in the end, when I tell you to cum on the toilet rim, that's what you'll do. You'll lick up that nasty toilet seat, along with all that cum, and you'll love eating it. Like whipped cream on a Sundae. There is bonus footage at the end for an extra humiliating surprice. For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 19 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 06:53 AM #105962
Модератор

Модератор

FULL 360 degree VR experience! Our poor cuckold in the cage - look at you watching us through the bars wishing you could be out here with us. But that's just not your life is it cucky? Your life is to be spent watching your goddesses from that inescapable prison while we torment you. We'll tease you with our perfect bodies and our gorgeous looks. Teasing you every day with the thought of what you'll NEVER have. You'll watch us walk by your cage in our sexiest lingerie, drooling as we paint our lips and do our makeup. You'll feel the pain of frustration as we pick out cute dresses to wear. The agony of jealousy as we sit back and call our REAL MEN, flirting and giggling down the phone right in front of you. What can you do about it cuckold? NOTHING. You'll just watch our perfect asses walk out of the door and you'll wait for us to come back with our men. Usually you'd suffer the humiliation of listening to us fucking right on top of your cage but tonight is going to be different and much, much worse for you! To make sure you never forget your status of an emasculated cuckold wimp - caged for our amusement - you're going to cuckyhump a pillow for us. You can hump your pillow for us and our stud's entertainment before they show you how a REAL man fucks. Oh, poor cuckold - teased and humiliated by the girls of your dreams - humping your pillow for a consolation-cummy while another guys get everything you want right in front of you! This is a full VR experience - Danni and Becky torment the fuck out of you while you watch helplessly from your cage at the Cruelgirlfriend Dreamhouse!
Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 3.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 06:57 AM #105963
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: A magical succubus appears before me, offering me the chance of untold pleasure, but only if I play her game. She advises every time she blows a pink most over me, I have to inhale it. Once I inhale it I am magically Coerced to stroke for 10 seconds against my will. When I am not stroking you tease me with your ass and body. Please blow the mist over me once per minute, each time you blow the mist I am to sniff my pop then stroke for 10 seconds. Count down the seconds I am stroking. When there is 1 or two minuets left please blow mist over me multiple times Coercing me to take multiple sniffs 3 or 4 this should give me about 40 or 50 seconds to allow myself to orgasm, if I can;t orgasm then I have to start the clip all over again.
Clip Contains: jerk off instruction, joi, cum countdown, mesmerize, mind fuck, Creatures, femdom pov, ass sniffing, pvc, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 18 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.76 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:03 AM #105964
Модератор

Модератор

It's undeniable-I am the Master of Aroma JOI videos. There is nothing that gets Me off more than getting you fucked up, guiding your breathing as you inhale those nitrates. I'm in the mood to mind fuck you senseless, & I've added subtle special effects to this clip to enhance your high. I have several different ways that I want you to jerk off. I have you milk your cock up, down, edge it, goon it, grip it- all while My guided Intox-Fantasy brings you deep into submission. At the end, the reality is that I get off on your pain & struggling. So, when you get too close, I give you punishments to keep you from cumming. The point is, this orgasm is going to take some hard work. I have a very specific way that I want you to cum today. I show you how to push all of the cum out for Me in a way that pleases us both, but not until I'm done testing your control!
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 489 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:04 AM #105965
Модератор

Модератор

Me and my friend tied up our slave and put him in the trunk of our car. Since he already paid us his monthly paycheck, he became pretty useless to us. So I guess dumping him in a dumpster outside isn't such a bad idea after all.... right? It's snowing and cold as hell outside, but who cares... he means absolutely nothing to us. (Spoken language is dutch and english)
Models: Goddess Amber

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:09 AM #105966
Модератор

Модератор

You have sought out a holy Nun to help cure you of your vices... your addictions... she coerces you to overindulge sniffing intensely... but soon you realise she is hooking you deeper into addiction... helplessly you follow her instructions seduced by her power... only discover her true godlike power over you.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:10 AM #105967
Модератор

Модератор

This is a sensual tease for my good boys who have earned the privilege of enjoying their stroke.

-

I don't even feel like I have to say anything right now. I've stolen you with this view. It's breathtaking and all I want you to do is take it in and enjoy it.**

You needed this, all of this. And you need me right now in these final seconds before you blow.

Good boys use markup codes.
MARKUP CODES: IWantMeggerz 50 % | PayToObey 100 % | MegMadeMe 500 % | PayToObeyMe 1000 %
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 824 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:11 AM #105968
Модератор

Модератор

You just love getting fucked up for me don,t you? That is why before you even press play your bottle and shot glad will be ready. For this one you also need a butt plug because the moment I get you buzzed you will not be able to say no to my next requests.
Clip includes: humiliation, butt plug (obviously for you), JOI,CEI,countdown.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 493 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:12 AM #105969
Модератор

Модератор

I know sometimes you back out of eating up your fresh creamy load on command little cum slut..but today Princess will be seductively coercing you into a desperate cum guzzling whore! You won't even have to think twice, the torment my dirty talk words & incredible curvaceous body brings to your weak mind, make it feel as if you are directly before me as i tease you about where you would love to eat you cum from on my Goddess body. You will be a good cum guzzling slut for Goddess Danielle
**CODE - 'cum whore' ADD $30 ALWAYS USE FOR PRINCESS.
**CODE - 'Queens ATM' Adds $100
Models: Goddess Danielle

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:14 AM #105970
Модератор

Модератор

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile