Old 11-15-2019, 10:52 AM #106061
Модератор

Модератор

you want to session with Me, but you can't take pain? Hm, well, that's never going to happen...but that doesn't mean I won't dominate you in My pantyhose from afar. It's much safer this way. I know as a beta brained male, you couldn't possibly resist trying to fuck Me if you were to see Me in person in My sexy black seamless Fatal 15 Wolford tights...and I couldn't possibly resist hurting you for it. So, you'll never see Me in person, you'll certainly never fuck Me, but I will fuck your mind. Oh, yes, you've obviously already developed quite the addiction to Me in pantyhose, so I'm simply going to feed that addiction by sensually teasing and encouraging you with My sexy voice and perfect body. And, of course, you could always enhance the experience by purchasing the pantyhose now blessed with My essence.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 17 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 10:53 AM #106062
Модератор

Модератор

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on Therapy-Fantasy technique.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 10:54 AM #106063
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown."
(Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
1080p HD; 10:05 min
This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 10:56 AM #106064
Модератор

Модератор

Snap by snap, word by word I break you down. Nothing feels better than being under My hipn0tic control, because under it you are FREE. Knowing just what to say, just what to do I STRIP you bare of all defences. Under My hipn0tic control you are metaphorically naked, WIDE open for Me and so when I climb inside your mind you get to feel a SUBMISSIVE bliss like never before.
You make it SO easy for Me with how badly you WANT to surrender your WILL to Me.
No stroking for now, Listen to Me, that is all; My indirect hipn0tic commands, leading and pacing, and long sweet countdown will knock you out. My bare breasts covered in fishnet is an instant distraction, an easy way in, I want you aware of your cock because the HARDER it gets the SOFTER your mind is.
Your eyes maybe be open but you WILL fall into trance, I WILL arouse and excite your mind until it aches and gapes and drips for Me, but I want more. With every SNAP I command you shed another layer of mental protection, it happens automatically. Snap after SNAP, I want to break you down and get to the real you, I want you to SURRENDER your WILL to Me and you WILL, you are.
Many clever, manipulative words later, your cock is full to bursting your pussy-mind so empty and WET for Me, I have stripped away so many layers and you are before Me, naked, SURRENDERED. Stroke and listen - Every time you DROP for Me I knock another wall down, as time goes on you become even more susceptible, and one day that very last wall will come tumbling down with just the SNAP of my finger, when you least EXPECT IT, and in that moment, there will be no more hiding…you WILL be Mine….I will SEDUCE you asunder
Contains: hipn0sis, indirect hipn0tic commands, deepeners, countdowns, finger snaps, psychological conditioning, slave training, binaural tones, masturbation encouragement, tease and denial, post hipn0tic programming.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 27 min 30 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 10:57 AM #106065
Модератор

Модератор

You're obsessed with stroking your dick and of course, my goddess soles. So, we're going to test that stamina of yours. I give you my feet's undivided attention and let you jerk anyway you please... but for only two minutes. And if you don't satisfy yourself to completion within that time limit, then you owe me a hefty tribute for wasting my time. Think you can keep up?
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 3 min 52 s
Size: 93.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 10:58 AM #106066
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love seeing Me dressed up all innocent. Hair in pigtails with ribbons, ruffle ankle socks with My Louboutins, and a short poofy dress. You can't help yourself, your cock just gets so hard! Although you and I both know that I'm not that innocent and I'm going to tell you how I want you to jerk it!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 10:59 AM #106067
Модератор

Модератор

The doorbell rings, but this isn't the average pizza delivery. Latina cutie Mia Martinez arrives with the pizza in hand, plus extra instructions from her boss to do anything the customer asks. She needs to shut her mouth if she wants to keep her job--then follow every instruction he gives her. Mia removes her shoes and socks, and he demands that she holds them to her nose and inhales her own sweaty sock odor as she wraps her soles around his hard cock. The bratty bitch is degraded and used, helpless as the customer fucks her feet and covers them in his thick, wet cum. This is her new job! She'll spend the rest of the day delivering pizzas in her cum-drenched socks, feeling his load compress between her toes with every step in her sneakers.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:00 AM #106068
Модератор

Модератор

You walk into your Step-Mother, Janira Wolfe's room as she is lotioning her feet and getting ready for bed. As she looks up, your Step-Mother sees the distressed look on your face and asks you what's wrong. You ask your Step-Mother (again) what fucking is, telling her how the boys at school keep talking about it. Your Step-Mother reminds you that you have been over this, and you do not ever need to know the meaning of "fucking", because it is not something you will ever do. Ever since she first discovered your raging foot fetish and your disappointing little penis, your Step-Mother has known you'll never be anything but Mommy's little foot freak. Fucking cheerleaders is for the popular boys. You know you shouldn't even be hanging out with those boys. So you do as your Step-Mommy taught you and take out your tiny little dick and stroke it for Mommy's perfect soles- all you'll ever get.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:00 AM #106069
Модератор

Модератор

You men are all the same - you can't deny it. Deep down inside, you're all pathetic pantyhose perverts. And I can prove it! Watch. Just look at Me, My lithe, slender body clad in beautiful black pantyhose, the nylon clinging tightly every inch of My curves. You get a stunning view of My breath-taking beauty, My enchanting legs, My elegant calves, My dainty little feet. See! You can't hide that erection from Me. You can't hide the flush in your cheeks, the hitch of your breath catching in your throat as desire races through your veins. The sight of Me and My sexy pantyhose consumes your thoughts, dominates your weak little mind. My pantyhose is your weakness. My pantyhose shall be your undoing. You can resist almost anything - but you can never resist Me and the sensual temptation of My pantyhose. Are you a loser for Me? Then use these markup codes today! 20% Markup: paymoreforpaige 50% Markup: sacrificeforpaige 100% Markup: paigedeservesitall
Models: Goddess Paige

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 11:00 AM #106070
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 6 min 36 s