Duration: 4 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 36.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 04:27 PM #106302
Модератор

Модератор

Indica is slammed at work. Slipping her tight heels on and off under the table at her desk catches her bosses eyes. Indica, dangles her tight heels from her sweaty, sexy, fishnet pantyhose. Indica notices how weak it makes her boss. So she slips her heels on and off, over and over again till she finally throws them off and gives him instructions to stroke it. Indica lets him finish and goes back to work.
Models: IndicaFetish

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 04:28 PM #106303
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it's never a good visit when we meet, I'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing, and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes, but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 04:28 PM #106304
Модератор

Модератор

Men just can't help themselves from thinking the dirtiest things when they see a girl like me. I know I can be a tease, but who knew I had so much power over you. All those twisted ideas you keep secret in your head belong to me now. Stroke for me, tell me all the dirty things you want to do to me. Now do something dirty for me, lick up all that cum! Go on show your Domme what a dirty cum slut you truly are.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 04:29 PM #106305
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to play a fun, teasing little game for virgins? Wrap your hand around that little virgin dick, and get ready for round one. This game is going to be a lot of fun. It's going to feel good - so good, that you forget how much the frustration of your virginity aches. So good that you learn to love being a virgin. You give into my teasing and submit to the terms of this game. With every round, you become more and more of a virgin. You embrace your virginity. It's such a simple game, and there's so much pleasure, that you don't even notice the gentle Mesmerizing underlying each play. By the end, you don't even want pussy. You don't want to ever lose your virginity. After all, it's so much fun to be my beta virgin. And it feels so right.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 22 min 7 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 04:30 PM #106306
Модератор

Модератор

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 04:31 PM #106307
Модератор

Модератор

This vid is awesome. It's a fun, casual vid which shows real life worship between myself & my personal slave. He is completely in love with my ass (just like u). He loves the way it smells & it's a big treat for him to worship it after I've been working out. So if you love my ass too...& like yoga pants, handjobs & authentic real-world FemDom/Goddess Worship you will really enjoy this more natural style vid. More of me just being me, naturally Dominant & playful.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 04:32 PM #106308
Модератор

Модератор

You've jingled your balls before for me, now I want more! This is an updated version of Jingle Balls and you'll eagerly eat up more of my abuse. Get a couple of small bells and ribbon to complete this task properly. I know how excited you are already to entertain me and watch me laugh while you suffer. Eagerly eat up each command and obey, work hard to please me with this task. It's Christmas after all and this is one of your presents to me.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 1 001 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 04:34 PM #106309
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to beat it for me. I want you to beat it really, really hard in a different way today. This hot CBT Instruction is going to test your discipline and show Goddess how far you will go to please me. I have a nice realistic toy I want to show you with detailed description exactly what I want you to do to your cock and balls. You say you love CBT.but how far will you go for me? Consists of: CBT instruction, CBT, Ball abuse, cock and ball abuse, mind fuck, domination, femdom, female domination pov,goddess worship, tease goddess, mid fuck, laughing, Sub training, slave training, cock control, femdom pov, masturbation instructions, cock abuse, mind fuck, femdom, female domination, femdom pov, body worship, tease goddess, jerk off instruction, cum control, orgasm control
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 04:34 PM #106310
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video ! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile