Old 11-16-2019, 12:33 PM #106551
Модератор

Модератор

This is the luckiest slave in the world. I live near him and have selected him to serve me regularly at my apartment. Today I lay down the law and make him lick my shoes as I explain that this is his new life. He can take pain too. Also look for him in my other clips coming soon. I get so many emails from slave that want this treatment so you can watch this video and see if you would react better.
Goddess Harley
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 561 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 12:35 PM #106552
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 12:58 PM #106553
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 01:09 PM #106554
Модератор

Модератор

I know sometimes you back out of eating up your fresh creamy load on command little cum slut..but today Princess will be seductively coercing you into a desperate cum guzzling whore! You won't even have to think twice, the torment my dirty talk words & incredible curvaceous body brings to your weak mind, make it feel as if you are directly before me as i tease you about where you would love to eat you cum from on my Goddess body. You will be a good cum guzzling slut for Goddess Danielle
**CODE - 'cum whore' ADD $30 ALWAYS USE FOR PRINCESS.
**CODE - 'Queens ATM' Adds $100
Models: Goddess Danielle

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 01:10 PM #106555
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy! How's it feel to be at my feet on your knees where you belong? I want you to beg me like a d.0g to take off my socks! In fact, I want you to roll over for me too! Act like a puppy if you want these socks off so you can worship my feet! Now that my socks are off, kiss my feet. Tell me how perfect my size 8's are...tell me how much of a bitch you are for them as you woof and beg for this perfect treat!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 01:14 PM #106556
Модератор

Модератор

This is part 2 in my five part series of CEI! Today I am going to make you jerk your dick and eat it in one of my favorite ways. There are so many fun ways to make you cum loving sluts eat it that I narrowed it down to my top five. I had a lot of fun making you eat it in part 1 so now it's time for the second part. I don't want you to forget there is a pussy tax if you decide to puss out.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 01:14 PM #106557
Модератор

Модератор

This is already so much more than you deserve. You're so close to seeing my perfect pink nipples. You're only going to get teased, toyed with, fucked up. Your eyes will be locked the entire time, hoping that a twist or a turn might give you a peek. Worship every single little slip that you catch. I know what you'll do loser. You'll stare the entire time and if you happen to spot a little slip you'll pause and worship, knowing you are unworthy. You're not like other guys, this is your kink: being denied, being rejected.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 01:16 PM #106558
Модератор

Модератор

Let's play a little cum eating game. Strip down, lie down, and point your cock at your open mouth. And then the timer begins. You can stroke at any pace you want, but you're not allowed to stop until time's up. If you lose control? It's a big facial, a yummy creamy mouthful, for you. If you hold out? I'd like to see you try. I know you can't hold back when I tease you endlessly about that big stream of cream that'll soon be filling your eager mouth, and especially when I tell you how much it'll turn me on. You're not allowed to swallow until I say. The sooner you explode, the longer you'll be savoring that load. And you will savor it, even if you last until the very last second. There are more than 10 minutes of post-cum instructions awaiting...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 35 s
Resolution: 1070 x 1 902
Size: 858 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 01:23 PM #106559
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to watch as I oil myself up. See my body get shinier and shinier by the second. A stunning bright red bikini is the cherry on top to just further your destruction. Such a simple concept, yet so full of eroticism that will easy take you to new levels of pleasure and addiction. Shiny makes you so weak. Bikinis trigger the deepest levels of arousal in you body. I know you'll just be left a panting mess begging for more.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-16-2019, 01:29 PM #106560
Модератор

Модератор

No more pussy for you! You will condition yourself to jerk off ONLY to pussy that is covered by panties, or censored. You don't deserve to fuck, jerk off to pussy, or even see it. You know why? Because you're a beta loser. You don't get to experience the pleasure of pussy in ANY form from here on out. You're only allowed to stroke your cock to pussy that you can't even see. Get ready to cum for me, and seal your pussy free life.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile