Old 11-17-2019, 02:10 AM #106881
Модератор

Модератор

So many addicts watch My CEI clips, but don't actually follow through. But now I have the perfect plan. You're going to watch this clip over and over for 4 days straight, getting yourself EXTRA worked up, but NO cumming! At the end of those 4 days, you'll be more than ready to eat all of that yummy cum for Me. Actually.. I think I like the idea of Coercing you to do it… I want you protesting and begging Me to not make you follow through. Hahaha… Oh god, this is going to be great. I have a full 7 days of conditioning you to eat your own cum for Me, and you WILL do it!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code “dicktwitch” for 69% markup!**
**Use code “weakwallet” for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:11 AM #106882
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down.
The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point.
She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way.
She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs.
He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist.
She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought.
Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:12 AM #106883
Модератор

Модератор

"Featuring Star Nine! @starbondmedia
You're sitting at your desk at work when suddenly a package arrives. A USB drive? There's a video clip on it. You open up the video clip to find it's a video of your wife, bound and naked, and a beautiful brunette at her side. She instructs you to bring the full amount of your bank account in exchange for the safe return of your wife. As fast as you can, you pull the money from your savings and head over to the house, only to find your wife bent over a table. Your hands are shaking as the woman informs you that she's going to take your wife, and your money, for her own. She shows her dominance over you by taking your pretty little wife and fucking her over the table. There's nothing you can do. You're afraid and aroused all at the same time. She's going to take your wife, and your money. "
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:13 AM #106884
Модератор

Модератор

They should be fast **** by now. I'm in no rush to head home just yet, it's okay if I hangout for a bit isn't it? You have such a nice house. I was looking around and...you're office is very nice. No I wasn't snooping but you left your computer on. Some very...interesting stuff there. I never would have thought a proper guy like you would have such filthy kinks. I bet if your wife found out you would be mortified. Well let's make a deal. I won't tell your wife about what I found on your computer, but you're going to jerk off for you right now. Come on, I know I'm your type now. I saw what you're into. Take your pants off NOW or I will tell your wife everything. I know you want to jerk off for me you dirty pervert. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:13 AM #106885
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:14 AM #106886
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love to worship my sexy ass.. I made an entire video just for you, so you're going to do just that. Get on your knees and enjoy...
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:17 AM #106887
Модератор

Модератор

Let's play a little cum eating game. Strip down, lie down, and point your cock at your open mouth. And then the timer begins. You can stroke at any pace you want, but you're not allowed to stop until time's up. If you lose control? It's a big facial, a yummy creamy mouthful, for you. If you hold out? I'd like to see you try. I know you can't hold back when I tease you endlessly about that big stream of cream that'll soon be filling your eager mouth, and especially when I tell you how much it'll turn me on. You're not allowed to swallow until I say. The sooner you explode, the longer you'll be savoring that load. And you will savor it, even if you last until the very last second. There are more than 10 minutes of post-cum instructions awaiting...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 35 s
Resolution: 1070 x 1 902
Size: 858 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:17 AM #106888
Модератор

Модератор

I want a nice big cock. You dont please me. You cant satisfy me. But hunny I have to start fucking someone else. I need a big cock to fill my tight little hole.
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 15 min 3 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:18 AM #106889
Модератор

Модератор

You've come to the right place to fight this pantyhose addiction of yours. None of this is what you were expecting, but it's what's needed. You'll be given a couple of items to wear in the office and you'll be taking it all home with you. Soon, you'll no longer lust after the women in your office. Your eyes will no longer be drawn to their pantyhose legs in short skirts. Your mouth will water for something else. You'll become an entirely different person with my guidance.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 16 min 12 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 02:19 AM #106890
Модератор

Модератор

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile