Old 11-17-2019, 04:40 AM #107041
Модератор

Модератор

Tammie Madison is your older Step-sister, a college student who is sexually accomplished. You are her younger Step-brother and are about to leave for college. The rumor mill has it that you are still a virgin, is it true? What kind of big Step-sister would Tammie be is she let you leave for college as a virgin? Tammie gives you a parting gift, taking you in her mouth and sucking you hard. She then strips for you and asks if you are ready to lose your virginity to her. She rides you reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. She cums hard and orders you to stop before you cum. You can't stop though, the pussy of your older Step-sister feels too good! You explode deep inside your Step-sister, filling her with a thick, sticky creampie. Tammie is shocked and worried. What if you have just impregnated your Step-sister?

this clip was made with drl productions.
Models: Tammie Madison's Kinks

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 04:41 AM #107042
Модератор

Модератор

I went to Niagara Falls during the christmas holidays, I met with my BBC Dom from Toronto at a hotel because my real christmas present that I really wanted was to give myself like a total slut to my BBC. He rented out a suite and I brought my sexy kits and made him choose what he wanted me to wear for him. I told my husband to just shut up and film because all I really wanted was to have this tasty throbbing BBC treat me like the whore that I really am. I sucked on his BBC, and then he used a buttplug in my ass while fucking my tight wet pussy until he filled me up with his warm thick cum
Models: ValerieWhiteSlut

Duration: 30 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 04:42 AM #107043
Модератор

Модератор

Showing off my body, twerking, got new ink btw.. did u notice?)
Models: TwerkDiva

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 04:42 AM #107044
Модератор

Модератор

Hehe, I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream, until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 04:43 AM #107045
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 04:45 AM #107046
Модератор

Модератор

So here W/we are back again. You are very easily becoming addicted to Me, aren't you My little pain slut? And I think today, W/we are going to do things a little bit differently. I know how much of a pain slut you are, but today you are going to worship Me from head to toe. I want you to start jerking that cock for Me, nice and slowly. Whilst you begin to frustrate yourself, I want you worship these gorgeous feet of Mine. I want you running that tongue up and down the entire length of those arches. I want to feel you probing between each of My perfect little toes. Now, jerk that cock harder and faster and give Me an edging. Immediately after, whilst your cock aches to cum for Me, I rain down 10 hard sharp crop strokes on it. You have no idea how much your suffering pleases Me. Now, let's do the same again. I want to alternate between worship and punishment. Your tongue explores My legs and ass. Your frustrations builds more and more, punctuated by edgings and hard crop strokes. After a total of 50 strokes on your cock, I ask if you would like to cum for Me. Of course, it's going to cost you. I want you to empty those balls for Me, then bend over and present your backside for punishment. 50 more crop strokes is your cum tax today bitch, bringing you to an even 100. Aren't you such a lucky slave?
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 04:45 AM #107047
Модератор

Модератор

My Biceps make you want to cum on the spot. As soon as I flex, you will come crawling on hands and knees to see them. You don't know what turns you on most about them, when they look soft and feminine, or when they are flexed and rock hard. You just can't believe a girl as hot as me would have such strong biceps. Your dick can't even get as hard as my biceps. No wonder you worship them. I can make you cum just by flexing!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 04:46 AM #107048
Модератор

Модератор

I don't care if you're at work, in bed with your wife or driving your car. Go find a bathroom stall, get out of bed and go the the guest room, pull over on the side of the road. I want you to buy and WATCH this clip right now, no excuses. If I throw you a bone, you pounce on it. What's important here is that you stop and obey me no matter what is going on in your life, I'm going to make you jerk out a quick load and then you're going to go back to your life and spend the rest of the day obsessing over me. You'll probably rush home to your computer to see if I'm on cam the second you walk through the door. You're welcome camwithjessica.com
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 4 min 40 s
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 04:47 AM #107049
Модератор

Модератор

Looking for something different today, or maybe you'll already an anal whore needing a good hard FUCK. You're ready to be used, don't worry- I'll take it slow... at first. I'll have you stretching that ass as I tell you how I'd bend you over and peg you. After you've been filled for a little while- I'll turn on my metronome and see if you can keep up like a dirty little bitch... If pounding your prostate doesn't have you leaking cum without touching your dick- I'll allow you to stroke your cock at the end... under one condition...
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 04:49 AM #107050
Модератор

Модератор

ITS SATURDAY AND IM BORED WHY NOT FUCK A SEXY BBW !!!
Models: D STARR ENT

Duration: 37 min 5 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile