Old 11-17-2019, 05:48 PM #107211
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Amber uses her pussy to tease and torment her cuckold chastity slave. The only way she lets his cock near her pussy is when he is restrained, with his cock locked away in chastity. Amber rubs her warm pussy over his steel cock cage, taunting him with her moist cunt. Her pussy is so close, so close she could slip it right in her tight pussy.... but she likes to see him suffer. The poor cuck is so horny and frustrated, and she is determined to give him blue balls while his cock is locked away. Amber wants his chastity sentence to be as uncomfortable as possible. When she teases his cock to the point that it is bulging against the bars, she begins to lick and stroke it, making him desperate for a release. His balls ache to cum and his cock drips at the slightest touch of her pussy. She taunts him with the pussy that other men get to enjoy while he is locked away tight in chastity. Amber is a cruel cock tease; she loves to see slaves suffer with sexual frustration.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 05:50 PM #107212
Модератор

Модератор

Look deep into My eyes and let everything else around you slowly melt away. I am going to mesmerize and tease you with My long, slender, sexy Empress body by giving you the striptease of your dreams. Starting in My favorite silk kimono, I will make you ache and squirm with desperation as I slowly, sensually strip away layer after layer until there is nothing left to hide. And as each layer falls away, you will fall deeper and deeper in love with Me.Experience Strip Teasem from Hell (Part 2): https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/E...ka/1929486Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMIkaTrain to be My official slave: https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/E...Mika/1143832Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 803 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 05:56 PM #107213
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels,
balloons, brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 06:01 PM #107214
Модератор

Модератор

The highly anticipated sequel to My top selling clip: Up and DownI'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you? Yes Princess. Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 06:01 PM #107215
Модератор

Модератор

Priestess Katherine

This is simply the most intense big cock Mesmerizing clip I have ever produced. The gif above barely does justice to all the video fuckery in this clip. You're in for an mind consuming experience that will forever imprint itself in your brain. Play it on repeat, you will not be able to stop watching. Your eyes will go wide, your mouth will gape open, as you find yourself lost, edging for hours to this powerful clip. Images of cock will flash in your brain forever as you will not be able to stop your brain from thinking about cocks after watching this clip.

In addition to the video stimulation your brain will receive, this clip is also filled with layers of binaural tones, Mesmerize n0 t!c music, voices, and whispers. There are so many layers to this clip. Priestess Katherine will lead you down, deep into this Mesmerize n0 t!c Mesmerizing clip with her silky voice. And in the background you will hear whispers egging you to look at the cocks, to worship the cocks, to crave them. It is set to both confuse and program you simultaneously.

'Look at the cocks, no you shouldn't do that. What will happen if you do? You want to, you need to, you can't really take your eyes off of them anyway, can you? Of course you can, you can quit, you can totally look away if you wanted to enough. But you don't, do you? You need to look at every single inch of those cocks. No, you don't want to, you don't like this, this isn't for you. Except that maybe you do because you're so hard right now. But wait, this doesn't turn you on. This is all happening without your control, it must be some Mesmerizing trick, this isn't you. You don't get hard to big cocks, but wait, you do. Feel how hard you are. You can't take your eyes off of them. They are Mesmerizing you and all you want to do is stroke and further embed these images in your brain. You wanna close your eyes, you don't want to take this any further. But you will and you are. You have to, you need this. And besides your mind has already begun imprint big cocks permanently in your brain. You want to stop this, you're not a filthy little cock sucking whore, you're not a nasty little faggot getting off looking at cocks. Except that you are. You love this. Your mind is just letting it happen. It's taking over. You don't want to stop. You just want to put your hands and your mouth all over those big cocks. Going deeper and deeper as you stare. Your mind so empty ready to be filled up with these images and words that are now becoming an overwhelming sensation of pleasure for you. Let your mind go so empty and blank.'

'This is who you are, this is what you are. You can't stop this. You can't help yourself. You just want to look at those cocks, worshiping them. And once that image is in your mind it just proves to hard to get out. You can't stop thinking about this, you can't stop wanting it. Your mind tries to fight it, but it can't, as you give in to your true desires. You're spiraling out of control, you don't want this, look away. But you can't, you can't change who are deep down. What you need, what you want. Your cock is throbbing, you want big cocks. You're growing more desperate for them. Stare at the cocks. You're falling deeper and deeper as you stare. There's no denying the power these cocks have over you. If you cum thinking about cocks you'll never be able to go back, you'll never be able to undo this.'
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 06:03 PM #107216
Модератор

Модератор

You're obsessed with my tits, which is why it's going to be fun to see how desperate you get after edging to them. Get stroking, you're gonna be throbbing even more for me.

Categories: Tit Worship, Edging, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Sensual Domination, Tease & Denial, Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Slave Training, Femdom POV
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 06:10 PM #107217
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready to get hungry. Im going to be the seductress you love to stroke for and your mouth ha to be WIDE open for the finale. I have some tricks up my sleeve in a sensual dominating way that you will love that guarantees you will take the big load to your face that you could have EVER imagined. Bon Appetit.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 06:11 PM #107218
Модератор

Модератор

You know you are fucked when I start the clip in my sexy lingerie, teasing you like crazy and giving so many close ups. It is so good, it is so sexy, that you might even be on the edge of exploding - but we both know you do not deserve to stroke and cum that way. After I am done teasing you, you will stroke to exactly what I tell you to! What is it? Find out in this clip. I am sure you will agree it is just perfect for a loser like you to stroke and cum to. You might even like it more than my perfect, princess body... or is it that you are still mind fucked from the tease? LOL!Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 276 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 06:11 PM #107219
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Violet - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Violet

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 06:12 PM #107220
Модератор

Модератор

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind, makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s