Old 11-18-2019, 05:11 AM #107571
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has just arrived back at Headmistresses office after breaking into rival school St Paul's. She is wearing their uniform accompanied with cute ankle socks and black court high heels. As she waits for Headmistress to return she slowly slips off her heels, dangling them on the end of her toe before letting them fall to the floor, then putting her feet up on the desk and massaging them through her socks. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform, stopping only to slide off her socks showing her perfectly manicured feet & toes. She plays with her pretty feet, spreading her toes and wiggling them, showing her cute bare soles as she sits up on the desk completely naked and her legs spread.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 05:14 AM #107572
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your best friends older sist3r and I know just how big of a Squeeze you have on me. Now that we are alone I really want to hear you say how much you like my big bubble butt. It is so obvious. Anytime you are around you can't stop looking at my big butt. You are going to strip down and stroke your dick so fast that I hear your hand slapping against your body. My little strip tease will have you ready to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 05:16 AM #107573
Модератор

Модератор

Your mouths salivating for this one already....You've been waiting for this moment for a loooong time and I'm ready to help "ease you into it " so to speak lmao. Im going to teach you how to be a good little cum swallower, how to eat that icing for the VERY FIRST TIME! wahoo! prepare to jerk it hard and milk an explosion out for me ....i want this celebration to be one BIG mess open wide blow out the candles and make a wish this icing can change your life
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 05:17 AM #107574
Модератор

Модератор

This is Bambi Brooks first time every doing anything foot fetish related, let alone giving a footjob. She had been a dancer most of her life so her coordination is really strong, her grip on the cock is outstanding and probably one of the best first time footjobs I've ever had.
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 13 min 54 s
Size: 660 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 05:17 AM #107575
Модератор

Модератор

Tammie Madison is your older Step-sister, a college student who is sexually accomplished. You are her younger Step-brother and are about to leave for college. The rumor mill has it that you are still a virgin, is it true? What kind of big Step-sister would Tammie be is she let you leave for college as a virgin? Tammie gives you a parting gift, taking you in her mouth and sucking you hard. She then strips for you and asks if you are ready to lose your virginity to her. She rides you reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. She cums hard and orders you to stop before you cum. You can't stop though, the pussy of your older Step-sister feels too good! You explode deep inside your Step-sister, filling her with a thick, sticky creampie. Tammie is shocked and worried. What if you have just impregnated your Step-sister?

this clip was made with drl productions.
Models: Tammie Madison's Kinks

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 05:18 AM #107576
Модератор

Модератор

Just take one look at my hot body in my new lingerie. It's no surprise your cock grows a little bigger the more you stare at my perfection. I love keeping you guessing and edging to all my curves. Will I let you cum? Or will I ruin it? Will I make you eat it in some fun way? Or will I just let you have that amazing orgasm you built up to.. Hmmn. There is only one way to find out.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 05:19 AM #107577
Модератор

Модератор

A little blackma1l, a little financial domination, a perfect fantasy.
I, your company accountant, have found out your whole little secret. I mean, you didn't really think I wouldn't see you stealing company earnings to spend on Dommes did you? you should be smarter than that, Mr.CEO. I'm pretty quick to pick up on patterns. At first, I figured I would just take some money from you here and there and fudge the records. But when I saw the increase in your spending, it peaked My interest in a big way. Now I know how much you're willing to spend and how absolutely addicted you are so I have a new little arrangement for you. From now on, you're going to be paying Me. ONLY. Honestly, you don't have a choice. I have far too much incriminating evidence for you to say 'no'.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 05:20 AM #107578
Модератор

Модератор

It's getting to the point where if you don't think about eating cum, you can't even get hard. you know your place as a hungry cum slut, it's clear. I've worked CEI so deep into your brain. you are just a cum eating machine at this point. Go on and jerk it, I know you're excited for whats coming. you don't get to jerk off and finish like a real man, you'll jerk off and finish just like the pathetic idiot you are! Swallow your load for Me, just like a good boy. It never has felt so good being an addict.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 05:21 AM #107579
Модератор

Модератор

You want me out of your house. I'm so desperate I'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w/a dumb dog spellbound look on my face, staring & smiling at you or your feet, your choice. You train me to bark w/a high-pitched yip. You tell me you're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w/you, parties, errands, tricks at parties in front of your friends, my friends, & anyone else. I am never to speak to you, only communicate w/yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot, flip-flop feet) the entire time you're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 05:22 AM #107580
Модератор

Модератор

Servicing Me and My dirty mind becomes more unpredictable. I don't cater to your dick nor do I care about it but I will use it to please Myself, My way. you wont see it coming but you'll edge until the end with all the naughty scenarios flying at you of what I MIGHT have you do to please Me. Just wait for it though and follow instructions carefully...
cei,masturbation instruction,slave training,orgasm control,edging,cum countdown,cum eating instructions,femdom pov,tease and denial,shiny fetish,shiny clothing,taboo
Models: Goddess Mya Kulpa

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile