Old 11-20-2019, 04:55 PM #108291
Модератор

Модератор

Yesterday I was in the spa services I did a pedicure paid by my slave.
Look how nice my soles look now after such a pleasant procedure!
Models: Russian goddess Irina

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:05 PM #108292
Модератор

Модератор

My pretty pink toes brings out the weakness in you. With every wriggle of my perfectly manicured toes you feel a surge of deep submission take over your body. My soft creamy wrinkles soles keep you hard and attentive. I could easily ruin you with my feet. Teasing and controlling you with my cute foot is so easy. How you imagine how heavenly they smell, how silky they feel and how each and every one of my long toes taste.
Weak and hooked for my feet, there is no way of you removing your eyes from your screen. Captivated and mine to do as I please. I like to Mermerize you, get deep inside your mind and control you in ways you never thought possible. I want to leave you transfixed and desperate, with the permanent image of my feet rooted in your head. I want you to only get hard to my feet and nothing else. I want you to enslave yourself entirely to my soles. Drool as I wriggle my toes tempting you deeper and deeper.
Hey FOOT ADDICT add these Mark up Codes at Checkout:
Loser4Jasmine
Addict4Jasmine
JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:07 PM #108293
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM (no name): It's time we had a talk, I say as I enter your office & shut the door behind me. Everyone here thinks you're Mr Wonderful, but I know your secret: I know that you're a pervert. I've caught you many times, trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse. Even in the meeting this morning. I noticed that you have to leave the room after peeking, and this morning was no exception. So I followed you out of the meeting & saw you go into the bathroom. I heard you moaning as you masturbated thinking of me.
You are now completely at my mercy. If you don't do as I say, I will tell everyone in the office about your perversions. I smile at your shock of being discovered, and tell you that you're going to jerk off right here in your office. You'll do it or I'll open your door & show everyone that giant boner tenting your pants.
I keep teasing & taunting you, showing off my pantied & pantyhosed pussy & ass, and tell you that you're going to fetch my coffee, make my copies, and give me the best clients. Best of all, you're going to be my new pussy licker. In the bathroom at work, you'll lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. If you're lucky, I'll let you jerk off on your knees in front of me. Then I tell you to kneel right now and jerk off. I make you kiss my pussy & ass.
As you cum uncontrollably, I am surprised by the Coerce of my ejaculation. You're quite a wanker. I tell me to lick my sperm up from the floor. We cannot have any colleagues stepping into a big pool of cum in the office! I put my skirt back on & inform you that your new job will start tomorrow.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:13 PM #108294
Модератор

Модератор

So desperate to sniff the inside of my high heel. And the longer I deny you the scent, the longer I control your orgasm. And I know you will do anything to bury your snout inside of my stinky heels.
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:14 PM #108295
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 50 min 6 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:18 PM #108296
Модератор

Модератор

Let's try the Aversion Therapy-Fantasy. You know what it is, right? Your addiction is so deep in your head that the only thing to save you is to try this cruel method. Don't worry, after the Therapy-Fantasy you'll finally be able to realize how stupid your addiction was even though you are just too crazy about my gorgeous young feet.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:18 PM #108297
Модератор

Модератор

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It's actually going to happen, everything you've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully **** onto the bed, spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch, begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her, right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head, taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon... but she won't let you... not until you fuck her.
Fantasy includes: fucking, seduction, crotch rubbing, cock sucking, fingering, pov, cumshot, panties, socks
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 37 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:33 PM #108298
Модератор

Модератор

I've brought you here for a very important reason: from here on out you are to serve My husband and Me as our domestic slave. you will live to please your divine alphas like you never imagined was possible. When we venture into town I will drag you around by a leash and collar and you will happily serve our every whim. When we return to our home you will promptly remove My sandals and massage My precious feet. If My husband and your Master desires to p!ss on you, you will obediently open your mouth. My beauty and power are too much for you to resist, you have absolutely no choice but to serve and to obey, you are madly in love with Me--you can't say no! This is a custom clip, but no names are used and this will be enjoyed by many.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:42 PM #108299
Модератор

Модератор

Oiling my precious little feet I mock you for your addiction to them . Your so obsessed with them aren't you ?! Soon you'll be jerking to nothing else but them. Look at those spread toes , those arched soles . So weak for them , how they turn you on . Keep your eyes on my feet as I count you down JOI and in to your impending doom of total foot addiction , my feet training your brain to be used for their 'sole' purpose. ( This video contains humiliation , no sweet talk - can't be fake and pretend )
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 45 s
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:45 PM #108300
Модератор

Модератор

Wake up to the sight of my dusty soles. If you clean them properly I'll reward you with the opportunity to beat to my feet. My wrinkled soles show all the dirt and grime from walking around before you woke up. So be a good little foot slave and jerk it to my soles before I change my mind. And when I say you'll be cleaning my feet I also mean after you cum all over them. with. your. mouth.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile