Old 11-20-2019, 05:48 PM #108301
Модератор

Модератор

I have many slaves obsessing over My Perfect feet, but there is one particular loser that takes it to the next level. I prep a few items for his altar to Miss Melissa. At My alter he worships! A gross pair of dirty and sweaty socks and old pumps. A few finishing touches from the Goddess herself.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 9 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:49 PM #108302
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 291 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:49 PM #108303
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1: You used to be Taylor's boyfriend. You whined about her wanting to fuck other guys but you couldn't please her. You said that you needed a break so she told you she would dispose of you because there really is no reason for her to be with you.. You decided to break up but she doesn't care. Now you live in the same house still and you have to watch her get ready to go out with other men. How can she resist teasing you
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 883 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:57 PM #108304
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me as I strip off my clothes and tease you with my feet. I then lube them up and start stroking my Nocturne the Enderfang, from Bad Dragon, with my feet. I talk dirty with my filthy little mouth as I play with the toy with my milky white soles. I encourage you to cum all over them and then lick them clean after I'm done.
Models: RubyRapture

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:57 PM #108305
Модератор

Модератор

So you want to apply for a foot slave position. Hmm, but do you realize what duties you will get? Of course, being my foot bitch is a privelege, which is why it must be truly deserved. You will have to not only buy everything I need for my feet, such as creams, lotions, paying for my pedicure, but you will also lick my feet clean after my dance classes which I have every day. Also, massaging my feet whenever I wish. I may also want to do my things while sitting and smothering your stupid face with my feet... We'll see. Do you think you can handle it? This is not the whole list, of course. If I see your devotion and real desire to be my foor stool, I'll tell you more. Be a good boy and please the Lady using the markup codes: Loser Tax: "ServeTheLady" - 20% Markup Sissy Tax: "MaidForLady" - 30% Markup Lady's Bitch: "WhosMaBitch" - 50% Markup Be a Real Finsub: "PigsMustPay" - 100% Markup Please Lady, Rip me Off: "CrushedByLady" - 200% Markup Everything for Valerie: "DrainMeLady" - 1000% Markup Follow my Twitter: @YourLadyValerie
Models: LadyValerie

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:58 PM #108306
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 05:59 PM #108307
Модератор

Модератор

A homewrecking foot fetish video. Oiled feet. You say that from now on i am no longer going to fuck my wife, saying that your feet are going to become my new sex life. You say that you're going to Mermerize me so hard, that soon I won't be able to get it up for my wife even if i tried. Say that you've done it plenty of men already, and now they are all you slaves, unable to escape the addiction to your feet. You say I prefer your feet to my wife's pussy and laugh about it. Tell me to jerk hard and fast to your soles, and at the same time, I have to say out loud ' i prefer your feet to my wife's pussy ' over and over again until i cum. In the end you tell me what good boy i am and welcome me into total slavery for your feet.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 06:01 PM #108308
Модератор

Модератор

Prom is over and my sweet little boyfriend thinks he's going to get lucky. How cute! I try not to laugh in his face as I tell him I've been fucking literally everyone BUT him.... try. I smile as I watch his heart break and cheerfully order him to bring my to my fuck **** house. He helplessly agrees. What a pussy.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 06:02 PM #108309
Модератор

Модератор

I challenge you to watch this whole clip without cumming, I know its going to make you feel so weak and desperate, But you know that makes me happy and that all that matters.
Models: Bambi The Boss

Duration: 4 min 47 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 06:03 PM #108310
Модератор

Модератор

You bring me to a conference as your assistant and ask me to attend a pool party with important clients. You tell me to get changed into a bikini and, as a married woman, I am reluctant about showing up at an event in such a skimpy outfit. You insist. I give in and let you know I'll meet you downstairs after I change, but instead you watch me get undressed through a crack in the door. I come out in a robe and you ask me to show you the bikini for approval. I am hesitant as we are alone in a hotel room, but you urge me to Expose-Fantasy myself and walk about the room. The bathing suit does not meet your standards so you toss me an alternative micro bikini. I am extremely embarrassed by the prospect of wearing such a tiny bathing suit and try to refuse, but I eventually give in. Once again, you secretly watch me as I try to fit into the minuscule bikini. I return to the front room with my robe on and you ask me to model the new bathing suit for you. I find this outrageously inappropriate, but have no other choice and comply, struggling to keep myself contained in the small bikini. I notice you have a raging hard on and grab my robe to cover up, but you threaten to fire me if I don't strip all the way down right in front of you. You reach down and start stroking in front of me as I reluctantly show off my nude body. Suddenly, you shove me down on my knees and make me take a huge load of cum all over the front of my body. Distressed, I stand up and run out of the room.
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile