Old 07-29-2021, 06:45 AM #1081
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Poy s Big Toy

Shemax.com- Poy_s Big Toy

Description:
Super sexy boy toy Poy came with me to the room in her satiny leopard print negligee. Im not sure of the game as she poses her tall dark skinned slender limbed body on the bed. She assures me she will play rough but fair as she eyeballs the growing bulge in pants with her ultra exotic eyes. I said I think that you play dirty as I offered her my cock which grabbed but only teased with her mouth. I said it was now her move so in four steps she exposed her nice black pantied ass, sweet boy pussy, succulent balls and large dark hooded cock. Then sat facing me spread legged taunting me with her hard pink headed toy, bushy pubes and now bare huge round fake tits. I challenged her to a cock fight and so we took turns double jerking our dicks together. She then stripped her eye popping body completely naked and continued to fool around with my dick. I cried foul and instructed her to spread her legs where I inserted by cock in to her willing ass. The match continued in the bathroom where Poy models her gorgeous body and huge hairy cock. Sitting on the toilet jerking her big curving dick the end game is near. At the buzzer she squirts a huge load of creamy cum to signal the end of that evenings sport.I met Poy one night at Guess Bar on Soi 4 Sukhumvit just down from Nana Plaza. Guess Bar is considered by many ladyboy lovers to be the best ladyboy bar in Bangkok if not all Thailand. It is known for its relaxed lounge like atmosphere where unlike most bars the girls are supposedly instructed to not be pushy. It also has some of the most beautiful feminine ladyboys you will find anywhere. You can generally sit and have a few drinks talking to friends with a nice looking ladyboy on your arm. Poy is actually one of the more aggressive girls working there. On this night she was on me within minutes of entering and I gave in to her sexiness after about half an hour. So off we went down the block to the short time rooms and good thing I brought my camera.
Model:
Poy
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 109-poysbigtoy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 201.92 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:109-poysbigtoy-hdv.wmv - 201.9 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 06:48 AM #1082
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Pump it Up

Shemax.com- Pump it Up

Description:
Usually you think of guys that pump iron, well for this T-girl its more about pumping that cock. She just bought a new toy at the sexy shop downtown, and its a cock pump. Unique and new. She hasn`t seen one before so this is a totally new experience for her. You could say she is a pump virgin. She loves the shape though and her shecock fits so snugly inside that she can`t wait to start squeezing the pump and watch her cock fill that long thick tube full of shemeat. She does know the meaning of teasing and she wants to tease herself a bit and lets her cock get hard and start to fill the tube and then release it an feel that edge that comes with wanting to cum and then again pumps her cock until it fills the tube. When she can`t stand it no more she pops her meat out of the toy and its huge, thick and throbbing and she takes her hand and strokes it until she cums hard like a shemale whore.
Model:
Sabrina Rios
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 9-pumpitup-hdv.wmv
File Size : 659.37 MB
Duration : 00:24:31

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:9-pumpitup-hdv.wmv - 659.4 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 06:49 AM #1083
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Whos On First?

Shemax.com- Whos On First?

Description:
Another great shoot with First where we went through several costume changes. She has her hair and makeup done this time so she looks much more feminine. She starts out in her street clothes which look cute and hot on her sexy slim frame. We tried some mirror shots which would have been better had it been bigger I think. We did the furry leopard bikini on the bed ending that with some shot of that famously hairy ass. I get a quick blowjob before changing into a flower bikini where we start in the toilet after a quick pee. She then demonstrates her cock sucking skills on the long green zucchini before she strips and starts to jerk her long slender cock extending from that hairy muff. She finishes with a nice cum shot on the glass a bit of which she laps up. Sorry about some pics being over or under exposed as I was trying out a new flash dome diffuser which is essentially and $80 piece of Tupperware. I love working with this girls as she is so professional and sexy at the same time. You may catch glimpse of her gay guy friend in the background. It was a small room so I kept making him move around behind the scenes. First wants to do a hardcore shoot which I told her I was not quite ready for at the moment for technical reasons but look for this in the future.I had not met First in person prior to this trip. I had chatted with her on MSN and mentioned I wanted to work with her when I was in Bangkok. Online she disclosed that she was concentrating on school and not working in any bar or as a freelancer. I got the feeling that she has some regular customers that she sees as a source of income. I had seen a forum post by some Falang complaining that First has asked for money for school in chat and he had sent it. The consensus in that thread was that this guy should not blame First as it was his choice to send her money. Girls asking for money are a whole other topic which I give advice on in the forum. So I was not surprised when chatting with First that she asked me to send her money for school. I replied that I would be happy to pay her for her services when I was in Bangkok and she seemed all right with that. As I found out after meeting her in person, First just likes to ask for things. The entire time I was in Bangkok First must have called me five times a day, sometimes to say hello but usually to ask for me to send her more pictures or to do another shoot with her or one of her friends. During this shoot she asked if she could have the left over food in my fridge which I took home from the restaurant the previous evening. She also asked if she could have a dress which one of the other girls had left behind. I think this is universal for any Thai girl, lady or ladyboy, that you show an interest in and is either genuinely or pretending to be interested in you. The difference with First is that she gave no indication that she was attracted to me. This actually makes for a better shoot as it does not degenerate into sex. First is the perfect model because she makes love to the camera versus the cameraman. To her credit, First had left with me a number of outfits which she said she didn`t want any more.
Model:
First
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 35-whosonfirst-hdv.wmv
File Size : 472.57 MB
Duration : 00:15:58

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:35-whosonfirst-hdv.wmv - 472.6 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 06:54 AM #1084
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Just 18 Years Old

Shemax.com- Just 18 Years Old

Description:
Oh yeah, youre gonna love this dark skinned beauty This lovely ebony teen shemale was such a sweet temptation. She had long blonde hair and a sexy, innocent smile along with a tight, firm body that just made you think all kinds of wicked and naughty thoughts. She was definitely curved beautifully and it was incredibly hot watching as she slipped out of her short dress and down to just her black bra and panties. But watching her take off her lingerie and get bare as naked was even hotter. She was a little shy at first to show off her velvety skinned shecock but the camera loved her and her youthful sensuality came through in a big way on film. She sat in the chair with one long, slender leg thrown over the side giving us a mouth watering view of her girl pole as she stroked and pumped it to hard life.
Model:
Janelle
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 16-just18yearsold-hdv.wmv
File Size : 398.61 MB
Duration : 00:13:28

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:16-just18yearsold-hdv.wmv - 398.6 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 06:58 AM #1085
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Chubby TS

Shemax.com- Chubby TS

Description:
Raissa is a brunette shemale beauty that looked down right delicious in her red lacy lingerie. And what a nice round ass this long haired T-girl had on her. Raiss liked teasing us by slipping in the hot tub with her lingerie still on and clinging to her ivory skin. But once this sexy tranny began to strip away her clothes and started stroking and pumping her long thick shecock, it wasnt long before she was squirting her hot jizzy load in the suds and moaning in ecstasy.
Model:
Raissa Sampaio
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 76-chubbyts-hdv.wmv
File Size : 410.14 MB
Duration : 00:13:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:76-chubbyts-hdv.wmv - 410.1 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 06:59 AM #1086
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Hottest Black Orgy Ever

Shemax.com- Hottest Black Orgy Ever

Description:
After getting a good look at these lovelies, we knew we were in for a real treat This was more dark meat then any one person could handlebut we sure as hell were going to give it our best shot. These four ample bottomed ebony shemales were hot and ready for some extreme shecock fucking and sucking action. These luscious ebony trannys will definitely tempt your senses and have your cock bulging as you watch them undressing each other and rubbing those long, thick woman shafts to throbbing life. They took turns tasting each others hard girl poles and sucking them as deep as they could before getting their tight, black asses filled with meaty girl rods. And these wicked and wild ebony T-girls loved pumping their shecocks deep in each others backdoor fuckholes until they others were begging for mercy. And when they were ready to spew out their cum, their covered each others tits and stomachs with their sticky loads.
Model:
Carolina de Monaco, Kawanna di Prado, Lenne Santos, Luana Weickeirt
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 5-hottestblackorgyever-hdv.wmv
File Size : 901.32 MB
Duration : 00:30:26

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:5-hottestblackorgyever-hdv.wmv - 901.3 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 07:03 AM #1087
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Wanna Ride?

Shemax.com- Wanna Ride?

Description:
Break down straight ahead And what were we lucky enough to find standing beside the open hood of this car but an ample bodied, red headed ebony shemale. Being the nice guys that we were, we decided to go over and see if we could help this full figured T-girl out of her car crisis. She was having problems getting service on her cell phone to call anyone so when we offered to take a look under her hood, she was happy for the help. Turned out to be something simple and we had her up and running in no time. She was so grateful, she offered us a lift back to our apartment and even agreed to come inside once we got there. Turns out this hot shebabe loved the thought of being on camera and before the afternoon was over, she was stripped down to her white bra and lacey panties stroking her fat shecock until she was spewing her creamy load.
Model:
Chanel
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 3-wannaride-hdv.wmv
File Size : 532.63 MB
Duration : 00:17:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:3-wannaride-hdv.wmv - 532.6 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 07:03 AM #1088
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Pantyhose Orgy

Shemax.com- Pantyhose Orgy

Description:
What happens when you get two redhead, one black haired and one blonde shemale in the same room with a bed? You have one hell of a tranny shecock sucking and fucking orgy. Perlla, Paolla along with Dany Bionda and Dany Alencar are lovely shemales babes that like nothing better then to get together and have a wild and load blowing good time with each other. They pose in their sexy lingerie and pantyhose to tease each other as much as the camera before stripping topless and showing their hard shecocks beneath their nylons. These t-girl babes love handling each others tiny tits and shafts but when its time to get seriously down to the business of sucking and fucking, these horny shemales are ready to go. They take turns sucking each other until each of them have had a mouthful of the others shecock. That is only enough to get them started before it becomes an all out ass fucking orgy and they blow their loads on each others shecocks and stomachs.
Model:
Dany Alencar, Dany Bionda, Paolla Felix, Perlla Felix
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 24-pantyhoseorgy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 857 MB
Duration : 00:28:18

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:24-pantyhoseorgy-hdv.wmv - 857.0 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 07:12 AM #1089
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- XMas Killer Cock

Shemax.com- XMas Killer Cock

Description:
Wouldnt you just love to wake up on Christmas morning to find this sexy ebony shemale under your tree? This black T-girl looked hot as hell in her Santa hat and red leather boots that came just below her knees. Her body was long and slender and toned, and she loved posing and showing off every lovely inch of it for the camera. And when she slipped out of her bikini panties, it was obvious she came equipped with her own nice, big package. This sexy shemale wasnt one bit shy about pumping up her shecock and getting it all hard while she sucked on a white piece of man meat. And after applying some lotion to her girl pole to use as lube, she relaxed back on the bed stroking her massive female shaft until she was moaning and spewing her sticky load all over her tight abs and it was running down her hands.
Model:
Tymeshia
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 1-xmaskillercock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 538.6 MB
Duration : 00:18:11

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:1-xmaskillercock-hdv.wmv - 538.6 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 07:14 AM #1090
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- The Fantastic Four

Shemax.com- The Fantastic Four

Description:
When it comes to shemale foursomes, you just cant find any hotter t-girl babes then Adryella, Alessandra, Aline and Paola. These chicks get all dolled up in their hottie clothes and sexiest lingerie just so they can strip it off each other. They also have no problem sharing one big bed while they explore each others bodies. These shemale divas pair up and take turns sucking each others shecocks until they are ready for some hardcore fucking. Then they fuck each others tight bums until the girl pole cum is flowing free.
Model:
Adryella Vendramine, Alessandra Leite, Aline Ganzarolly, Paola Lima
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 32-thefantasticfour-hdv.wmv
File Size : 789.38 MB
Duration : 00:25:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:32-thefantasticfour-hdv.wmv - 789.4 MB