Old 11-29-2019, 12:43 AM #110721
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI & CEI With A Twist - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

JOI & CEI With A Twist - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

I start out telling you exactly how to start stroking that cock of yours.
While you do so, I tease you and show off my tight and toned body.
I instruct you to go get a plate so you can catch all of your cum on it once you do blow your load.
I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock.
You are to stroke faster and faster for me until you are nearly close to shooting that hot load.
I tell you to grab your plate and hold it up close to your cock.
I count down from 5 and when I hit zero, you are to catch every last drop of cum on your plate.
Once you get the cum all over the plate I show you exactly how I want you to taste and savor your delicious, sticky load.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:44 AM #110722
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Titty Tease with CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Big Titty Tease with CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

My huge tits look amazing in my sports bra I just knew it would be the perfect top to tease you in today. Huge fake tits make your mind weak and they are right in front of you bouncing around. You are not allowed to cum unless I say so... but I have something a little special in mind for the finale.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 19 min 48 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:45 AM #110723
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bound Cock and Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Bound Cock and Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Your cock is in for a wild ride today, boy. I want you to get the following handy: two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That's it! You're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity, then we're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset, that's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:46 AM #110724
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Slut JOI - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Cum Slut JOI - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Custom Clip - No names - "Start off by walking in the room being very bitchy and demanding showing me who is in charge that way I know who is boss and in control! coerce me to get naked and get down on my knees you inform me that I'm going to be eating my own cum today rather I like it or not in the cum slut position legs over my head dick pointed at my mouth with a countdown !You inform me that you will be instructing me how I can stroke when I can stroke and touch my cock is up to you! Really humiliate me making me beg to stroke my cock say things like I'm a dirty little cum slut make me beg and tell thing like I have no control over my own orgasm and it's up to you when I get to cum in my dirty mouth Really tease me throughout with you're sexy heels and ass! Making me stop and go whenever you please goddess! I'm yours to abuse and humiliate!"
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:48 AM #110725
Модератор

Модератор

Default Unleashing The Cum Guzzler - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Unleashing The Cum Guzzler - Madam Violet - iwantclips

You should know by now that good boys SWALLOW. You should also know that dirty, perverted boys like yourself take a direct HIT down the back of the throat. Under My instruction you will edge over and over until I trigger you to CUM, and when you do, you will aim your cock DIRECTLY to your mouth SHOOT that creamy gooey load straight into your desperate waiting, salivating mouth!
Don't worry, this will be easy. You will be under My mental control, your conscious mind will be sent to the back. All I need is the smallest of desires, which you've demonstrated by even reading this. And once After I've had My mesmerising way with you the only part of your mind that remains will be the BIG SLUTTY CUM GUZZLER part! Desperately perverted in its NEEED to swallow down big loads of cum.your cum.
It will be easy because just look how SEXY I am, how BEAUTIFUL I am. I know you want to make Me happy, you want to make Me laugh, you want to FEEL that you have NO CHOICE but to OBEY and CUM in your MOUTH! Do it slave.*SNAP!*
Gooooood boy, DIRTY boy!
Contains: mesmerise, mental domination, mindwashing, CEI, JOI, edging, mindfuck, femdom, femdom pov, goddess worship, tit worship.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:50 AM #110726
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD to bury his tongue deep in my ass until i cum (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

BANNED WORD to bury his tongue deep in my ass until i cum (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat).

I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated.

In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so.

Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants.

And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did.

If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:54 AM #110727
Модератор

Модератор

Default ClaraKitty: Multiple orgasms, a blow job and a fuck machine (FULLY NUDE) - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty: Multiple orgasms, a blow job and a fuck machine (FULLY NUDE) - clarakitty - iwantclips

Watch as ClaraKitty orgasms twice for you using her vibrator, before giving a sexy blow job to one of her toys, before finally getting down and being fucked by her fuck machine... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 2.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:54 AM #110728
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tease, Strip, Cum On Your Own Face - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Tease, Strip, Cum On Your Own Face - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Nothing turns me on more than a man with his face covered in his own hot sticky cum! let me tease and strip for you to help get it out!
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 588 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:54 AM #110729
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Daddy Takes It Too - MahaloMarcy - iwantclips

Step-Daddy Takes It Too - MahaloMarcy - iwantclips

Step-Daddy's finally home! It's time to see if Natalia can remember everything she's been taught. We have a very special surprise for Step-Daddy. Come in, get comfortable.. let me show you what I've been teaching our dirty little step-daughter. go ahead, use her mouth, too. See how she obeys every command. I've trained her to be such a good little slut for her Step-Daddy. go ahead, try her out. Here, I'll use my strap-on to help you. Let's fuck her together. mmmhmm that's it Step Step-Daddy. let's use our pretty little whore... I'm going to fuck her pretty little mouth while you use that pussy til you cum all over her.
Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 12:57 AM #110730
Модератор

Модератор

Default Virgin Tease & Torment: Be My Virgin Forever! - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Virgin Tease & Torment: Be My Virgin Forever! - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Custom clip. Name used. You're still a virgin and now you're completely consumed by me. You've never experienced a woman. I've clouded your mind - satisfied that sexual hunger - made you my jerk addict. You love cumming for your Goddess. The feeling - the pleasure - it's amazing! You know I enjoy taunting you with my body. Tormenting that hard, throbbing virgin cock that I've made mine. Goddess always has a plan for you. Today is no different. Even though you fear it you know what it is. I want you to be my good boy - My Best Boy! Be My Virgin slave FOREVER!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile