Old 11-30-2019, 03:34 PM #111851
Модератор

Модератор

Eat it or PAY - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Custom for Joe. Joe has bought many cum eating instruction videos but hasn't actually completed the act. He always cums in his hand and chickens out. I know many of you can relate. You're intrigued by the idea of swallowing your load on my command but struggle with the task. So I'm going to show you the proper way to actually go through with it. Today is the day you will eat your cum for me. I'll have you so horny and determined to please me that you can't say no. It may or may not be messy but either way it's going down your throat. TODAY! You're going to become addicted to being my cum eater! To ensure you obey I'll be be giving you an ultimatum. You'll eat it and confirm your success or you'll PAY! Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Masturbation Instruction
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 03:36 PM #111852
Модератор

Модератор

Entering Sub Space 1 - Trigger Words - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 03:36 PM #111853
Модератор

Модератор

Edge To Riley - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

Keep up with my instructions as we start an intense cock edging session, faster, slower, stop, start. You will listen and obey every single command as I repeatedly you bring you to the edge of orgasm again and again. When I finally allow you to cum you'll be reduced to a horny puddle of goo. Orgasms are just so much better when you work for them aren't they?
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 03:38 PM #111854
Модератор

Модератор

Cum Slut JOI - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Custom Clip - No names - "Start off by walking in the room being very bitchy and demanding showing me who is in charge that way I know who is boss and in control! coerce me to get naked and get down on my knees you inform me that I'm going to be eating my own cum today rather I like it or not in the cum slut position legs over my head dick pointed at my mouth with a countdown !You inform me that you will be instructing me how I can stroke when I can stroke and touch my cock is up to you! Really humiliate me making me beg to stroke my cock say things like I'm a dirty little cum slut make me beg and tell thing like I have no control over my own orgasm and it's up to you when I get to cum in my dirty mouth Really tease me throughout with you're sexy heels and ass! Making me stop and go whenever you please goddess! I'm yours to abuse and humiliate!"
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 03:39 PM #111855
Модератор

Модератор

BBHMM 1 - FINDOM TRAINING - Goddess Helen - iwantclips

Welcome to your new addiction! Bitch Better Have My Money - In this first clip of this series, you will get mesmerized into worshipping My beauty... Buy and discover what is all about... I assure you it's purely mesmerizing!
Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 03:42 PM #111856
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 03:45 PM #111857
Модератор

Модератор

CBT Double Duty - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea…
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 03:46 PM #111858
Модератор

Модератор

Life Long Cum Eater - Punishment - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Even if I am not explicitly telling you to eat your cum in a clip, you must ALWAYS eat it. You don't make messes no matter what. I won't allow it and it seems you've forgotten your place. So I'm going to remind you today with a 30 day cum eating challenge. One that requires you to make up all those loads you haven't eaten for me recently. You've been such a bad boy and you need to make it up to me with these very special task. Follow through and I will reward you with TONS of CEI sessions. If not, experience the punishment and endure the withdrawals.

Consists of: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Femdom, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Female Supremacy, Tease Goddess, Mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Money slave, Findom, Financial Domination, Sensual Goddess, Tit worship, Ass worship, Body Worship, Cock tease, Cum control, Orgasm Control, Cum eating, Tribute
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 03:47 PM #111859
Модератор

Модератор

The Succubus's Deadly Bargain - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

You're woken in the middle of the night by a strange, demonic woman crawling towards you. You've never seen her before, yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize: she's the woman whose been haunting your **** and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple, silk covered body and glowing face, as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity, and it's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire - the night I'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you've felt before, and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you've experienced. But there's a price you must pay: your soul will be mine after, and your corporeal form will be no more. You'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse, but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her, the pleasure is intense and incapacitating, leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post-orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You're mine now," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose, Coercing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy **** your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 03:48 PM #111860
Модератор

Модератор

Taking Advantage - Lanie Love - iwantclips

***THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO, if you want your own, EMAIL ME***
I've invited my close guy friend over to have dinner and watch a movie. We're sitting on the couch when he reaches over and starts touching my boobs. "What the hell are you doing? Don't touch me!" He keeps **** my tits and rips my shirt off. What the hell? I thought we were friends. He begins to squeeze my tits really hard as I beg him to stop. "Why are you doing this? Please, stop, it hurts so bad". He demands me to go to my room, once we're there he tells me to strip. "No way, I'm not getting naked for you!" He slaps me on my face, I'm shocked and begin to strip. What a "friend". He makes me suck his dick and begins to fuck me face. He then turns me around and begins to pound my pussy. It starts to feel good but I know it's wrong. I feel like I'm about to cum even though I know I shouldn't. "Please don't cum inside of me, at least pull out, please!" He pumps harder and harder until he releases his huge load deep inside of me.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 729 MiB
Download From AnzFile