Old 04-11-2019, 09:06 PM #11201
Модератор

Модератор

I am so much fucking hotter than her, and you know it. You're *obsessed* with me. I mean really, you'd rather sit here and jerk your cock to my videos than fuck your wife. Let's face it: you need to leave her. She's a cow. I'm everything you crave: an intelligent, wealthy, big titted blonde who knows exactly how to wrap you around my finger. Your cock's dripping even now, isn't it? Come on, stroke and repeat after me. It's time to cut the ball and chain loose.While you're at it, use a markup code.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch Add $10: TENMORES
Models: Blaire Bishop

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 09:10 PM #11202
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready to stare only at my feet the whole video, you must never take your eyes off my feet. You can only take your eyes off my feet after every last drop of your cum is out ! I encourage you to jerk while you stare at my soles, telling you how the image of my feet is being burnt into your brain, and that every time you cum you are being further brainwashed into associating extreme sexual pleasure with the image of my feet ! Im going to make you so addicted that pretty soon my feet will be the only thing your cock craves!
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 09:11 PM #11203
Модератор

Модератор

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 09:12 PM #11204
Модератор

Модератор

You''re so addicted to ass you'll buy anything, even a clip of me completely ignoring you while I rub and grab and play with my booty. Just watch and learn. Admire every feminine curve of mine.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 09:13 PM #11205
Модератор

Модератор

Feeding you poppers and easing your mind with my mesmerizing and hypn0tic voice until your mind has melted completely in my hands.I'll take you so deep where only I have control. You will be My popper sniffing puppet. You will be sniffing, repeating my words, stroking and edging, in complete bliss as you worship Me. Get that new bottle of poppers out, and lets begin this intense mesmerizing journey.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 40 min 41 s
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 09:16 PM #11206
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 09:17 PM #11207
Модератор

Модератор

While b4bysitting for you I decide to take some sexy selfies for My BF, when all of a sudden I realize you're home and spying on Me! At first I'm completely embarrassed that you caught Me like this.. but then I realize I should take advantage of the situation. Your wife is upstairs the entire time, but that doesn't stop you from stripping down and stroking for Me. Actually, maybe you can even help Me take some pics…. hehe. In fact, I've always thought you were kinda hot… have you ever thought about Me like this? Oooh…. tell Me more. This is such a bad idea and you know it. I have you right in front of Me, touching yourself as I tease you. You know that if your wife were to find out about this, she would leave you and take you for EVERYTHING. You don't want that, do you? Now that I have you right where I want you, you're going to give Me exactly what I want or I'll ruin your marriage. Hahahaha… you know you can't resist Me… plus your entire life is in My hands. You better play along or else… **Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 09:18 PM #11208
Модератор

Модератор

Default Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 20 min 14 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 09:18 PM #11209
Модератор

Модератор

It's undeniable: these are the breasts that make men weak. I simply have to let you glimpse the smallest amount of cleavage and your knees get weak, so how do you think you'll react when you see my awesome tits in this revealing dress? I just love to tease men with my natural splendor and watch them turn into babbling idiots. Now boob zombie, start stroking and we'll get started.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 09:23 PM #11210
Модератор

Модератор

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile