Old 12-06-2019, 08:04 PM #113171
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flats Dangle and Barefoot Ignore Gaming - MissArcana - iwantclips

Flats Dangle and Barefoot Ignore Gaming - MissArcana - iwantclips

I want to just relax and play my Switch for a little bit. You're welcome to join me if you like. Or just watch me play I'll probably dangle these flats a bit while I do just to tease you though!
Models: MissArcana

Duration: 21 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-06-2019, 08:06 PM #113172
Модератор

Модератор

Default ROXIE RAE'S CINDERELLA STORY HIGH HEEL FEET JOI - Roxie Rae - iwantclips

ROXIE RAE'S CINDERELLA STORY HIGH HEEL FEET JOI - Roxie Rae - iwantclips

Roxie Rae is so happy you recovered her sexy and tiny, sparkling glitter high heel for her that she lost at the ball, and now she has her price. Roxie is going to reward you now for finding her shoe and winning her heart. This blonde is still all dressed up in her gown from the ball with her high heels playing and dangling on her small size 5 feet, enticing you. Roxie knows you are hard for her and her tiny feet in the shoes, ready to stroke as she encourages you. Roxie is going to let you play and jerk off for her as she teases you in the shoes giving you jerk off instructions to her feet. Prince charming is going to get to cum today all inside of Roxie's newly found an returned shoe, so she can wear your cum on her feet.
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 6 min 15 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-06-2019, 08:07 PM #113173
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bitches on Tinder 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Bitches on Tinder 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

You met this girl on Tinder & things are going exactly as planned. Of course she came home with you. All those bitches on Tinder are sluts who can't wait to get your dick. She's riding you hard, her cleavage bouncing in your face, but you're starting to feel a little sick. She looks concerned & asks if you want her to continue. You brush off the lightheaded feeling & tell her to keep riding. You're going to cum no matter what. You DID spend $20 on drinks for this slut before she bought you one. She keeps riding, but you realize that it's getting harder to move. "Oh? Well, I must've put too much in your drink. I dosed you, but I guess I misjudged your weight."
YOU dosed ME?, you think. You can't believe this bitch dru.gged you. "Are you sure you want me to stop? Your cock is still hard," she asks. She pulls out a syringe & warns you that it's much better if you go out with an orgasm. She starts riding again while taunting you about how she's going to shove the needle right into your neck & there's nothing you can do about it. She jabs the syringe into your neck & you know you're a goner. The crazy bitch orgasms on your cock while you take your last breath.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-06-2019, 08:14 PM #113174
Модератор

Модератор

Default Over The Rainbow: Aroma and Shots - Tease Goddess - iwantclips

Over The Rainbow: Aroma and Shots - Tease Goddess - iwantclips

It's the drunkest night of the year and I'm gonna get you more hammered than you've ever been before! I know you're aching to take that first big puff, my little Aroma slut. I slip off my rustling taffeta dress to reveal a sexy garterbelt beneath, as I push hit after hit on you. And before you can catch your breath, it's time for a shot of Having fun! Your my favorite little Having fun puppet, you'll take anything... anyone I put in you. I edge you in your dizzy stupor, encouraging you to take just another puff. You're begging for release while I laugh and push my perfect ass closer to your face. The fun has just begun
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-06-2019, 08:14 PM #113175
Модератор

Модератор

Default RUB IT FOR GOOD LUCK - LEVEL 2 (CLIP 2/3) - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

RUB IT FOR GOOD LUCK - LEVEL 2 (CLIP 2/3) - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

You're gonna need more luck than that… I know I denied you of your orgasm, but I promise you it was for your own good… I need you to keep stroking, I need you to go deeper… I need you to close your eyes and feel Me implanted in your mind… my hot, sensual, yet dominate voice…. tell you to stroke, worship, spoil, repeat… rub it for good luck… Can you feel yourself getting luckier with every stroke?

GOODBOYS get Me extra GOLD at checkout:
IMAGOODBOY - 15% MARKUP
IWANTJENNIFER - 25& MARKUP
YOUDESERVEMORE - 50% MARKUP
JENNIFERSJERKAHOLIC - 75% MARKUP
IWORSHIPJENNIFER - 100% MARKUP
ILOVEJENNIFER - 500% MARKUP
JENNIFEROWNSME - 100% MARKUP

Spoil Me with Gifts: spoiljennifermarie.com
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-06-2019, 08:23 PM #113176
Модератор

Модератор

Default Authentic Blackmail-Fantasy - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

Authentic Blackmail-Fantasy - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

I know all about your weird little Blackmail-Fantasy fetish. I saw the emails between you and your online friend. It's adorable how she's helping you enact your Blackmail-Fantasy fantasy fetish without any REAL risk. But you're getting burnt out. The rush is fading between you and your online friend because what you need is the real deal. Real Blackmail-Fantasy with REAL risks. I can give you that. Should you choose to accept my offer, I will give you the ride of your life. You can decline my offer without any risk of negative consequences. I will dump and delete every weird photo and video of you and pretend like I never saw anything. You have my word. But if you decide you want to play...buckle up.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-06-2019, 08:28 PM #113177
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Breath Play Surprise JOI - London Lix - iwantclips

Aroma Breath Play Surprise JOI - London Lix - iwantclips

Mixing things up today in your rush play, with some breath play thrown in to your regular jerk off instruction. I'll edge you until you're aching and your lungs are burning, your body riding the pleasure wave of rush alone. I know when you're weak like this, you're extra obedient, and eager to do anything I say. So, I might throw a few twists out there towards the end of this clip if you want to orgasm today. Grab a dildo and your wallet if you need to cum
Models: London Lix

Duration: 13 min 38 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-06-2019, 08:37 PM #113178
Модератор

Модератор

Default my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-06-2019, 08:41 PM #113179
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tricky Timed Blackmail-Fantasy - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Tricky Timed Blackmail-Fantasy - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

I've never made a clip like this and haven't ever seen one offered. An actual rush, where neither of us knows what will happen, but in smaller and more exciting increments. Can you resist looking to see what's happening for two or three minute stretches? Even if you "win", you are presented with an opportunity to manually lose that's so hot I imagine you'll throw yourself on the sword voluntarily.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-06-2019, 08:44 PM #113180
Модератор

Модератор

Default They make you weak - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

They make you weak - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile