Old 09-03-2019, 12:23 PM #11321
Модератор

Модератор

Close contact. Christina & Yana! Actions with restriction of breath – it is always difficult for slave. And thistime I had to fully feel it on myself. Yana and Christina at first decided to play “rock-paper-scissors”, sitting on me and on my face. It is more difficult to bear blows to the groin from the losing girl, if the girl is sitting on face and it is hard for you to breathe. But this is not the limit of difficulty. It is much more difficult when a girl poops in mouth, and then sits on it. In ordernot to suffocate, I had to swallow the stinky shit of girls very quickly. Due toclose contact, the girl’s ass becomes dirty. And I enjoyed to see in the corner of my eye as the girls wash in the shower and clean up the crap from their asses.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 19 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 02:49 PM #11322
Модератор

Модератор

Oh my! Today we have ate a lot of beans. We training our slave to be a full toilet. Our all time favorite sexual activity is getting Our big ass eaten. We have been making him worship two big ass and then our assholes and now we wants him to inhale stinky ass gas. This way he will be to not only smell, but taste farts and start getting accustomed to the taste of our shit.
Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:03 PM #11323
Модератор

Модератор

I’m wear my tight little black dress on with matching thong under. I also inserted a butt plug for fun. Start with lots of tease and bending over also pull up my tight dress to tease you while don’t remove my pants off. I leave the dress on only pull up for upskirt view. You can’t ignore me in this cutie you also can’t ignore my feet and pink toes don’t you? You love every inch of me and can’t wait to make my butt hole messy. I remove the thong and leave the plug inside and sit on a chair during play time. Hmm.. My plug got super messy can you see that? But I didn’t really do anything just pull out and inserted in few times. I feel desperation turn up and during anal fun get the feeling to shit for you. I knee on the chair rear view and penetrate a dildo to gape butt hole and dildo got shitty fast. Dildo play make me shit and I stand up for a clear view to asshole then release backwards this nasty greenish poo. Stinky as much it can. Let’s get back to my dirty anal play and keep stretching, gaping and fucking myself. I talk dirty to you and telling how you fuck me behind. Naughty thoughts running through in my mind while I fuck myself. I bet you get closer to cum with every single seconds. I also make loud farts. Farting while dildo in my ass as well. So sexy. My warm shit dripping down to pussy during play time. Feel. so good and you wanna put your dick in my messy butt don’t you? Are you enough close to cum? Few seconds left. 3, 2, 1 and I fart when you cum. Have fun!
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 13 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 03:33 PM #11324
Модератор

Модератор

Hello our dear. In this video you will see Marina, Olga and Lolita. The girls decided to dirty their jeans, shit and write in them. The girls walked around the room, posed and showed themselves and their jeans. Then they shit and wrote in them. They took them off so you could see the poop inside the jeans, then they showed us how we wore them on our asses. We walked around the room again in dirty jeans.
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 18 min 9 s
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 04:37 PM #11325
Модератор

Модератор

Greetings to you again, our dear dear fans. Today on this video clothes that I know are very much waiting for one of our very favorite fan. Lolita, Olga and Marina are wearing jeans. Olga is also in sneakers. Lolita in white jeans, Olga and Marina in light blue jisa. Girls, of course, showed themselves in clean and tidy jeans, as they gracefully sit on their butts. Then the girls took turns popping and writing in jeans and popping you in pockets in jeans and wet jeans on yourself. Here is a short video review. I hope you enjoy it and you will be happy to return to our store again))) We love you very much!
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 04:55 PM #11326
Модератор

Модератор

In this clip Naomi releases her dirty ass water outside where anyone could walk up and catch her. She decided to get a little bit risky in this 2 scene clip
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 1 min 49 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 40.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 05:19 PM #11327
Модератор

Модератор

Watch MissBNasty bang her booty out until she pushes out a nice soft load for you and then she keeps going! This was her first time. Be prepared for more to come!
Models: MissBNasty

Duration: 3 min 12 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 05:53 PM #11328
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 05:55 PM #11329
Модератор

Модератор

Close contact! Karina. Part 3! Girls can realize a variety of fantasies with the toilet slave. Slave can be used, for example, in the role of furniture. The girl can lie on him like on a bed and enjoy the way he sniffs, kisses and licks her ass. The slave relaxes the anus of Mistress, who can relish fart into his mouth or give him to try a little piece of crap. And then, the toilet slave is used for his intended purpose. Mistress fills his mouth with her sweet shit, and then sits on it, pressing it into the slave's mouth. The slave swallows very quickly so as not to suffocate. And this is a close contact.

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-03-2019, 06:30 PM #11330
Модератор

Модератор

Look, but do not touch! – You can not! You should not look closely or touch! – It’s not for you! Our husbands and lovers have the right! But you can only smell and taste our shit! This is a high reward for you and you should thank for this happiness! You are very lucky and you can feel the vinegar and the smells of shit of several girls! But you have to eat everything that comes out of their ass!

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile