Old 12-08-2019, 11:12 PM #113861
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmailed-Fantasy by My Husbands Partner - Blowjob and Cumshot by Hot Housewife MANDY FLORES - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Blackmailed-Fantasy by My Husbands Partner - Blowjob and Cumshot by Hot Housewife MANDY FLORES - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:14 PM #113862
Модератор

Модератор

Default Camshow With Private Anal Show - Jess Ryan - iwantclips

Camshow With Private Anal Show - Jess Ryan - iwantclips

Recording of my live Chaturbate show including a long private with anal riding.
Models: Jess Ryan

Duration: 17 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1 017 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:17 PM #113863
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nude Asshole Spreading and Tits JOE - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Nude Asshole Spreading and Tits JOE - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Only the real daddies will be able to see what's inside this clip and the slight nip slips and pussy slips within . You've been begging for this moment to happen ever since you fell in love with my fat juicy booty huh? Your dick is already throbbing anticipating to see my juicy asshole isn't it? You want to fuck me so bad and bend me over and anally penetrate me don't you Step-Daddy? I'll make sure you bust a fat nut with my special cum countdown. Goddess is a tease by nature and it just so happens that April fools is coming *hint* *hint* . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip . **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:20 PM #113864
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kri Bedtied And Fingered Extreme Breathplay - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Kri Bedtied And Fingered Extreme Breathplay - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Protagonist: Kri

Beautifoul Kri agreed to be touched during this breathplay session.

The session lasts 22 minutes and the camera is never stopped: no cut.

The session start with Kri wearing a shiny PVC catsuit, she salt on the bed, crawling up to her position. Her hands are firmly ziptied to the head of the iron bed...

The game is so easy: we play with vibrating dildo and with finger on her clitoris while a transparent plastic bag is sealed over her head.

The bag will be sealed 7 times... Kri has no chance to break free from her position, the only thing left to do is wait...
This session is really intense! The time in which Kri waits for her request for air to be heard increases from time to time.

Absolutely must not miss!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun.
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 22 min 53 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:23 PM #113865
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship My Sparkly Heels - JackieJupiter - iwantclips

Worship My Sparkly Heels - JackieJupiter - iwantclips

Jackie is casually lounging in a shiny red leotard and the sparkliest shiny high heels that you've ever seen. They make her highly arched feet and long legs look AMAZING. You are totally mesmerized by Jackie and her heels, and she can definitely tell! Jackie tantalizes you with her heels, teasing you and making you worship them. She can't decide whether or not she will reveal her bare feet to you as a very special treat.
Models: JackieJupiter

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:26 PM #113866
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:26 PM #113867
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 17 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:33 PM #113868
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoke Day/ JOI Game with Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Smoke Day/ JOI Game with Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

How long can you last when I order you to take hit after hit? I wonder... I wonder if the combination of my body and the **** of choice will make you pass out? How long can you last stroking your dick the way I tell you to and inhaling when I tell you to? I guess we will find out won't we? I can't wait to see how long you can last. My new little sparkly dress will have you hard in seconds.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 18 min 49 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:34 PM #113869
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 20 min 7 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-08-2019, 11:36 PM #113870
Модератор

Модератор

Default Queen's cock-sucking sissy! - Queen Kitty Mindfuck Extraordinare - iwantclips

Queen's cock-sucking sissy! - Queen Kitty Mindfuck Extraordinare - iwantclips

you were born to be My little sissy slut and I am here today to train you to be the best little sissy around. First of all I am going to discuss all the things you need in order to be a good sissy. Things like bras, panties, makeup, fake tits, etc. You know you can't be a true sissy unless you look like one and of course then we will work on having you act like one. Not only will you be dressed up like the sissy slut we both know you are, but you are going to be trained on how to please a man. you will learn how to really serve and learn how to suck cock for your Queen. We both know by the end of it you will be craving that cock down your throat so bad. Anything to please ME!
Features: sissy training, humiliation, Coerced bi, feminization, female domination, femdom pov
10:50
Models: Queen Kitty Mindfuck Extraordinare

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile