Old 09-11-2019, 09:38 PM #11471
Модератор

Модератор

Walking on the street with my friend….Well was a bit cold outside and that made me to pee my yoga pants. My friend got excited of that and and he grab his cock out . OFC he had to pee on me to warm me up
Old 09-11-2019, 10:27 PM #11472
Модератор

Модератор

I got a little horny while using the bathroom. I hope you don't mind
Models: Donnastarr

Duration: 57 s 667 ms
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 105 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-11-2019, 10:40 PM #11473
Модератор

Модератор

This time I choose to poo and make my butt dirty at the balcony. It’s a rainy grey day all day long. I wear my short and tight blue dress on without panty on and tell you I have neighbor next to my house and very soon once I start the video another passing through on the road you can hear the bike. It’s time to play, after lil tease and tits squeezing dress up and slide a finger into dirty butt and then my dildo. Literally I fuck the shit out of my ass as you can see and dildo got super shit covered. I cannot being loud but I moan a bit and just look at my face and expressions. So good and I love fucking my butt hole. On half way I when I feel fuck the shit out of myself pooping a bit more and pee. Then turn to doggy and keep playing from behind. Stretching, gaping and playing with dirty hole. Also farting. While I play I’ve heard a bike coming up and I was hiding a bit you’l see but get back on track and close up to cam finish the butt play and release some farts too. At the end I wipe my shitty butt hole but not that well only a bit and sending you kisses. Have fun
Old 09-11-2019, 11:02 PM #11474
Модератор

Модератор

Default scatshop

Models:

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-11-2019, 11:36 PM #11475
Модератор

Модератор

The training as full toilet of my new female slave is going on. Today, I will be assisted by one of the slaves of my harem. He is still in training too and I hope that, playing together, they both can make good progress today. I order my female slave to lie down on the floor and I shit in her open mouth, filling it up. Now is the turn of the male slave: I order him to pick up, with his mouth, piece after piece, the shit from the female slave's mouth and eat it. He picks up the first couple of pieces and, even with some difficulties, swallows them. Now he has to go deeper in her mouth to take next pieces but he's clearly enjoying his task and takes the opportunity to play with the shit in his mouth. When the woman's mouth is empty, he even licks the shit out of her lips. He did a really good job and, at the end, the woman dutifully thanks him.
ITALIAN

Prosegue l’addestramento della mia nuova schiava come cesso completo. Oggi, saro’ assistita da uno degli schiavi del mio harem. Anche lui e’ tutt’ora in addestramento e spero che, operando indieme, oggi possano entrambi fare dei progressi. Ordino alla schiava di sdraiarsi sul pavimento e, dopo averle fatto leccare per bene le suole delle mie scarpe, cago direttamente nella sua bocca spalancata, riempendogliela completamente. Ora e’ il turno del mio schiavo: gli ordino di prelevare, con la bocca, pezzo per pezzo, la merda dalla bocca della schiava e di ingoiarla. Lui preleva i primi due pezzetti e, seppur con qualche difficolta’, li ingoia. Ora deve andare con la lingua piu’ in profondita’ nella bocca della schiava per raggiungere gli altri pezzetti ma, chiaramente, quello che sta facendo gli piace e ne approfitta per giocare con la merda in bocca. Quando la bocca della schiava e’ ormai vuota, le ripulisce pure le labbra con la lingua. Ha fatto proprio un buon lavoro e la schiava, doverosamente, lo ringrazia.
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 12:14 AM #11476
Модератор

Модератор

Im doing a shower, so why to dont clean everywhere ! Outside and inside! I can tell that was a very dirty shower
Old 09-12-2019, 12:15 AM #11477
Модератор

Модератор

Officeroleplay, where a lucky visitor gets a dirty dream fullfilled
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 418 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 12:18 AM #11478
Модератор

Модератор

I didn’t go to the toilet for 3 days and I really wanted to poop. I called my toilet slave and command him to come. God, I barely restrained, but I wanted to fill his mouth with my big thick shit. When he arrived I made him clean my feet first. My feet are very dirty and need cleaning! Now he will suffer, while cleaning them with his tongue! He is my dirty doormat, and my human toilet of course. I can use him for whatever I want! He licked my dirty soles and my dirty asshole, and I knew that he was not ready for what I have prepared for him. I shit directly in his mouth, swallowing my shit out, but the shit was too big for his mouth HAHAHA so nasty, but entertaining nonetheless. I don’t care, he is just a HOLE, my toilet hole! Isn’t he a lucky one?
Models: janet

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 12:55 AM #11479
Модератор

Модератор

1080p h.264 Full HD
She bought a new outfit, a sweet, sexy innocent high school girl – however, she fantasied about shitting all over her face, smearing all over het naked tits and body, treating her rough and fucking her very very hard. An insane night, with an insane scatgirl and with shit everywhere…
Models: Heatherfly

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 875 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-12-2019, 02:31 AM #11480
Модератор

Модератор

The toilet slave should eat the shit of Lady Angie but today it seems to be very hard for this toilet slave to swallow the shit. nethertheless Lady Angie put his face into the shit till it is covered completely. That would be a nice picture thought Lady Angie and take one photo of these szene and send it to her girlfriend and calls up directly while the slave serve as a footstool.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile