Old 12-15-2019, 08:34 AM #115301
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tease, Strip, Cum On Your Own Face - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Tease, Strip, Cum On Your Own Face - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Nothing turns me on more than a man with his face covered in his own hot sticky cum! let me tease and strip for you to help get it out!
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 588 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 08:37 AM #115302
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cucked During a Video Chat - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Cucked During a Video Chat - Princess Miki - iwantclips

My boyfriend is out of town for business, and I miss him -*and his big cock. Watch Me video chat with him for a cyber quickie - censored because cucks like you don't deserve to see EVERYTHING, right?
You'll get to hear Me moan as I cum simultaneously with him on the other end. Listen in on how I talk to a real man.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 790 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 08:43 AM #115303
Модератор

Модератор

Default Striped Fitted Dress Striptease - FapcakeSenpai - iwantclips

Striped Fitted Dress Striptease - FapcakeSenpai - iwantclips

Watch me dance in my studio apartment in this skimpy little dress until I strip down to only panties and handbra as I tease you. **One of my more popular clips
Models: FapcakeSenpai

Duration: 3 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 08:56 AM #115304
Модератор

Модератор

Default Let it Snow CEI - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

Let it Snow CEI - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

You'd better be flexible and have a big mouth.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 09:06 AM #115305
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweet Treat - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Sweet Treat - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

All you need for this clip is something sweet. A sweet treat. You can guess what's coming, right? Get a spoon full of sugar for all I care. You'll be stroking and cumming when I say.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 514 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 09:06 AM #115306
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nude Lingerie - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Nude Lingerie - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 09:07 AM #115307
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Cock Mesmerizing And Mind Rinsing For Faggots - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Big Cock Mesmerizing And Mind Rinsing For Faggots - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Priestess Katherine

This is simply the most intense big cock Mesmerizing clip I have ever produced. The gif above barely does justice to all the video fuckery in this clip. You're in for an mind consuming experience that will forever imprint itself in your brain. Play it on repeat, you will not be able to stop watching. Your eyes will go wide, your mouth will gape open, as you find yourself lost, edging for hours to this powerful clip. Images of cock will flash in your brain forever as you will not be able to stop your brain from thinking about cocks after watching this clip.

In addition to the video stimulation your brain will receive, this clip is also filled with layers of binaural tones, Mesmerize n0 t!c music, voices, and whispers. There are so many layers to this clip. Priestess Katherine will lead you down, deep into this Mesmerize n0 t!c Mesmerizing clip with her silky voice. And in the background you will hear whispers egging you to look at the cocks, to worship the cocks, to crave them. It is set to both confuse and program you simultaneously.

'Look at the cocks, no you shouldn't do that. What will happen if you do? You want to, you need to, you can't really take your eyes off of them anyway, can you? Of course you can, you can quit, you can totally look away if you wanted to enough. But you don't, do you? You need to look at every single inch of those cocks. No, you don't want to, you don't like this, this isn't for you. Except that maybe you do because you're so hard right now. But wait, this doesn't turn you on. This is all happening without your control, it must be some Mesmerizing trick, this isn't you. You don't get hard to big cocks, but wait, you do. Feel how hard you are. You can't take your eyes off of them. They are Mesmerizing you and all you want to do is stroke and further embed these images in your brain. You wanna close your eyes, you don't want to take this any further. But you will and you are. You have to, you need this. And besides your mind has already begun imprint big cocks permanently in your brain. You want to stop this, you're not a filthy little cock sucking whore, you're not a nasty little faggot getting off looking at cocks. Except that you are. You love this. Your mind is just letting it happen. It's taking over. You don't want to stop. You just want to put your hands and your mouth all over those big cocks. Going deeper and deeper as you stare. Your mind so empty ready to be filled up with these images and words that are now becoming an overwhelming sensation of pleasure for you. Let your mind go so empty and blank.'

'This is who you are, this is what you are. You can't stop this. You can't help yourself. You just want to look at those cocks, worshiping them. And once that image is in your mind it just proves to hard to get out. You can't stop thinking about this, you can't stop wanting it. Your mind tries to fight it, but it can't, as you give in to your true desires. You're spiraling out of control, you don't want this, look away. But you can't, you can't change who are deep down. What you need, what you want. Your cock is throbbing, you want big cocks. You're growing more desperate for them. Stare at the cocks. You're falling deeper and deeper as you stare. There's no denying the power these cocks have over you. If you cum thinking about cocks you'll never be able to go back, you'll never be able to undo this.'
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 09:08 AM #115308
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ball Punching to Destress - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Ball Punching to Destress - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Custom clip, no names used: "I'm lying on your bed. You're an executive in a high pressure job for a major company. You just got home after a particularly rough day at work. The CEO's been on your ass to close a merger, and the other company just won't play ball. While complaining about your day, you start to get comfortable. Maybe take off your shoes, unbutton your blazer, etc. Details up to you. You REALLY need to work out your frustration, and you're going to use my balls to do it. Standing by the side or sitting on the bed--whatever works best, start punching my balls. Talk about how satisfying it is and how much you enjoy seeing me in pain. Taunt me about how I can feel it deep in my stomach. After a particularly brutal hit, I try and close my legs and curl up. Make me open my legs back up and take it. At the end, tell me how much better you feel. Then lean in close and whisper that you want to finish me off. Will I take it for you? I agree, terrified. Leave me a broken, sobbing mess."
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 09:13 AM #115309
Модератор

Модератор

Default Orgasm Control JOI - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Orgasm Control JOI - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Nothing beats the rush of being on the verge of climax, only for you to be stuck at your peak and slowly coming back down. Your balls ache just reading this as you already imagine yourself filling up with cum until you're finally given the chance to explode. It's such a tease for you but it feels so good, driving you on the brink of lost will power. My perfect body will make you want to stroke to no end, and letting me take that control you oh so crave will only make you spiral out of control. You love these games, though. You love the denial to release, only to be left in agony with the severest of blue balls. But I'm feeling generous.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 15 min 53 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 09:13 AM #115310
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Worship // Edging - Keziah - iwantclips

Tit Worship // Edging - Keziah - iwantclips

You're obsessed with my tits, which is why it's going to be fun to see how desperate you get after edging to them. Get stroking, you're gonna be throbbing even more for me.

Categories: Tit Worship, Edging, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Sensual Domination, Tease & Denial, Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Slave Training, Femdom POV
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile