Old 12-15-2019, 07:56 PM #115411
Модератор

Модератор

Default Legs Over Head CEI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Legs Over Head CEI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Custom Clip:
"Please wear stockings and a garter belt. Tease me and mock me. tell me how to stroke my cock for you. to be in your control. How i cant ever have a girl like you, but keep seducing me. Making me a brainless jerk addict for you. At the end show me how to cum in my face (legs over my head) and have me beg you to cum in my own face for you and eat it. Count me down from 10. After, mock and humiliate me for going doing it. please say my name (Simon) A LOT during the video."
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 07:59 PM #115412
Модератор

Модератор

Default Striptease From Hell - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Striptease From Hell - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Look deep into My eyes and let everything else around you slowly melt away. I am going to mesmerize and tease you with My long, slender, sexy Empress body by giving you the striptease of your dreams. Starting in My favorite silk kimono, I will make you ache and squirm with desperation as I slowly, sensually strip away layer after layer until there is nothing left to hide. And as each layer falls away, you will fall deeper and deeper in love with Me.Experience Strip Teasem from Hell (Part 2): https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/E...ka/1929486Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMIkaTrain to be My official slave: https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/E...Mika/1143832Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 803 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 08:01 PM #115413
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoking In Chaps - naughtytyi - iwantclips

Smoking In Chaps - naughtytyi - iwantclips

I'm wearing my leather chaps, and nothing else while I enjoy a smoke. While I'm here, I might as well rub my cunt for your viewing pleasure, and mine.
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 4 min 5 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 08:04 PM #115414
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pop And Stroke - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Pop And Stroke - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

I'm going to turn off your brain now. Don't think, just buy. Don't think, just get high. Pop and stroke, pop and worship, pop and surrender. All it takes is a few hits to empty out your mind, but I'm going to feed your nose so much more than that. The stimulating vapor is pumping through your bloodstream, straight to your brain, and right down to your ever hardening cock. The confusion, the coerced Loaded, the stupid stupor. It makes every jerk so impossibly intense. It's an amyl nitrate hallucination, a perfect brainless bliss. Sniff and jerk, pop and stroke. It'll make it so easy to give in.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Size: 878 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 08:04 PM #115415
Модератор

Модератор

Default Get High For Me - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Get High For Me - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Hey there, stoner boy. Time to get fucked up for me. You're going to smoke and stroke yourself into oblivion. Pull out that ganj, hit that piece, jerk that dick, and then...bye stoner boy.

Mind gone, cock pulsating. Smoke and stroke, smoke and stroke. You're getting so HIGH for me. You're high as can be as you spiral DOWN the rabbit hole...

and down

and down

and down...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 08:12 PM #115416
Модератор

Модератор

Default Michelin Starred Meal - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Michelin Starred Meal - Madam Violet - iwantclips

It's a psychological fact that the more expensive an item is the more it's valued...the more expensive a delicacy is, the tastier it becomes. Tonight you will be eating the food of Kings. I'm heading out to dinner, and you will be paying...not for Mine, for yours. I like to know you're full and satisfied before I leave you. So I'll be feeding you a truly spectacular meal with the freshest of ingredients imbued and infused with the most delectable flavours. Slowly marinated, lovingly tended to, painstakingly prepared, delivered fresh straight from oven to mouth. A culinary masterpiece, a Michelin starred meal.
Youre laying on the floor naked, stroking your cock, becoming dumber with every stroke, as you watch My perfect ass in My jeans, My perfect tits, the mesmerising way I move, you STARE and STROKE. The CUM that I produce from your cock is so DELICIOUS, because it comes from ME. My beauty enhances the flavour, and will really begin to feel a compulsion, and addiction to the unique and expensive flavour. My pussy is SO wet and juicy as I tease all that CUM into your balls.
I'm so fucking horny and you're so fucking desperate you can barely hold on....but you will OBEY! I'm he chef, I'm in charge, I know when this tasty delicacy is ready to be served. You lie on back and open your mouth, lick your lips and get ready to receive, expensive, exclusive, addictive, I count you down slowly...the best most expensive mouthful of your life!
Contains: mindfuck, femdom POV, sensual domination, mental domination, JOI, CEI, NLP, jeans, ass worship, tit worship, heels, metaphor, men following order, psychological reframe, cum countdown
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 22 min 14 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 08:13 PM #115417
Модератор

Модератор

Default G-String Mindfuck - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

G-String Mindfuck - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

My big round tight ass in a G-string and nothing else is enough to stop a man in his tracks. You can't look away... all you can do is listen and stroke. At the very end you won't even know what happened to you.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 51 s
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 08:18 PM #115418
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tormenting The Virgin - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Tormenting The Virgin - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

You love the cute, innocent havoc I wreak on you: making you watch me flaunt my perfect body in front of you, imagining what it'd be like to just touch my soft skin, feel the bounciness of my tits and ass, and feel the warmth of my juicy, tight pussy. You're such a weak little virgin boy for me. You'll forever be MY virgin boy. Accept it: you'll never lose your pathetic v-card. You'll forever keep it in the back of your pocket, hoping that one day a girl will finally notice you and give you the chance you think you deserve. Until that day comes (never), you'll be watching me as I take control over your mind and dig myself deep into the darkest corners of your horniest thoughts. You'll stroke and cum to me while you face the harsh reality that no matter how hard you try, you'll always be my little virgin bitch.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Size: 954 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 08:25 PM #115419
Модератор

Модератор

Default Breath Play JOI - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Breath Play JOI - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Let me take control of absolutely everything. Your stroking, your orgasm, even when you're allowed to breathe or not. I make you hold your breath multiple times, extending the length as I progress with my jerk off instructions. At the very end, you will hold your breath for the longest amount of time yet, followed by a cum countdown which you will CONTINUE to hold your breath through as you have an amazing orgasm.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 13 min 1 s
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-15-2019, 08:29 PM #115420
Модератор

Модератор

Default Losers Eat Cum for Goddess - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Losers Eat Cum for Goddess - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I know all about your disgusting masturbating to my clips. If you want to masturbate for me and watch me tease you then you have to agree to a few things. First, you are not only going to cum on your face at the end but, you are also going to keep your eyes wide open so the jizz gets all in them. You will be jerking and making your way to the end of the clip while I am telling you all about how I feel about cum eaters like you!
* Custom name was used
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile