Old 12-16-2019, 12:34 PM #115591
Модератор

Модератор

Default No Mercy For His Balls - London Lix - iwantclips

No Mercy For His Balls - London Lix - iwantclips

In front of me is the most pathetic, pitiful slave in my stable. He's so desperately obedient, his life is worth so little without me, that this relationship isn't even sexual anymore. I've drilled submission into him so deeply, that even if I permanently damaged his cock, even if I wrecked his balls so hard he couldn't cum, I know he'd still stick around. So he's perfect for my experiment today - I have more and more clients interested in ballbusting, and I need to see how much a man can take. I kick, knee, punch and slap him in the balls. Fast, hard kicks. Toe kicks and deep kicks in multiple positions, lots of verbal humiliation to keep him motivated. Pretty much every ounce of suffering I can think of putting his poor, swollen testicles through. To begin with, he's loving it, offering himself up for sacrifice to my perfect latex bodysuit, stockings and PVC boots. I pull his hair and slap his face, dragging him back up for more as he tries to take a second to rest. There is no time for a break in Miss Lix's dungeon. I've given him a safe word - Mercy - only to be used when he REALLY can't take any more. I should be an ethical domme and listen as he Yelps it out the first time, but sadly for his poor nuts; there's No Mercy when it comes to Miss Lix's ball abuse fetish... **My FIRST time ballbusting on camera, although not in person** Featuring Jay Wimp of Ballbusting Beauties
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 12:48 PM #115592
Модератор

Модератор

Default 18auditions.com: Ashley Comes Back!! - Jay Bank's 18auditions - iwantclips

18auditions.com: Ashley Comes Back!! - Jay Bank's 18auditions - iwantclips

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions.com was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 12:50 PM #115593
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick the Frosting For me! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Lick the Frosting For me! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Its My Bday week & I Want nothing more than to see your ass Lick/Suck the Frosting out of your dick- YUM You know you want to do it, CATEGORY: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, SLUT TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS,MIND FUCK, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN ,HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASING , BIG BUTTS
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 12:51 PM #115594
Модератор

Модератор

Default Let Me Show You How To Wank (Lucy Zara) - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Let Me Show You How To Wank (Lucy Zara) - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Ready for some fun huh my little loser. Look what I have here for you. Isn't this it so excited. Today you will do everything I say without question. I want you stroke for me just how I say. I have a special surprise for you. I will let you cum today but I want you to lay back and jerk so that cum will shoot all over that face and in your mouth. That's right. I bet you are nice and hard now even though you are scared. I want you to wank that cock for me, right now. I know it's your first time but you can do it. Jerk that cock just like this, good boy. Squeeze that cock for me. Good boy. You are going to love eating that cum for me. I know you want to please me. I bet you would love if I was there wanking you. Haha maybe if you are lucky that will happen. You better take that spunk like a good bitch. I don't care if you don't want to. I bet after you do it you will realize you love it! Go on empty those balls for me and try to get it all in that mouth of yours. Tell me, did you enjoy it? I know you did! - Lucy Zara
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 12:56 PM #115595
Модератор

Модератор

Default What Pussy Means to You - Princess Miki - iwantclips

What Pussy Means to You - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Why are you so obsessed with this warm, tight, wet muscle in between My legs?

Actually, don't answer that question, because I already know. Pussy is the representation of everything that is wrong with you. your shortcomings as a man. It reminds you that you're an undesirable, sexless loser. It is the one thing you know you can't have and you don't deserve because of who you are.

I don't care if you're a virgin or not. It doesn't matter to Me whether you've ever felt pussy before, because in My eyes, you might as well be a virgin. You're in front of Me watching this clip right now, stroking your worthless cock to this mockery.

I tease you in My white panties, tracing the outline of what you don't even deserve to see, let alone touch, taste, or feel. You're so obsessed with being denied of what you're obsessed with, and the denial only deepens this obsession.

You love getting off to being denied, you love being reminded of how beneath Me and other women you are, and I want to keep it this way. I will deepen this realization as I mock you for being a pussy-denial-obsessed-freak.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 12:58 PM #115596
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Ache is the Pleasure - Princess Miki - iwantclips

The Ache is the Pleasure - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Custom Clip: No names used.

I want to let you know that I already own you, whether I've formally declared it to you or not. This clip is a demonstration of such a fact.

You will sit and wait patiently until I give you the permission to stroke, even if your cock is throbbing. You are already at the point where you need the permission to touch yourself, and you crave it more than the pleasure of stroking, or even reaching orgasm.

Obedience is your greatest source of pleasure, now. That is today's lesson.

Once I give you the permission, you will begin stroking -*but only until I instruct you to stop. Your cock will twitch and throb, and you will be rendered helpless. You will wait for permission once again, not knowing whether or not it will be granted.

I will instruct you to notice this ache as you watch Me, hands-free. My body movements will only increase in eroticism, and I will slowly remove more and more of My clothing. What I do in this clip is cruel, and your only gift is the ache and throb.

But this is a wonderful gift, after all. You need Me to own you: your mind and your cock. Anything that pleases Me brings you great pleasure, even if it leaves you desperate, stupid, horny, and longing for more.

Customer feedback:

"Thank you for the amazing custom Princess Miki, I am truly in awe after watching it." + $50 tribute attached.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 1 s
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:03 PM #115597
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Bitch For Goddess Vanessa -CEI/CUCKOLD - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Cum Bitch For Goddess Vanessa -CEI/CUCKOLD - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Hello there Cum eater, did you saved a bog loud for your Goddess, i know you missed me so much, its time to do what you do better, get on your knees, pants down and stroke for me, stroke as i say, follow my instructions like a good cum bitch that you are,. i know you dream about me fucking and you would love to swallow my man cums too
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:17 PM #115598
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoking And Cumming - curvyredhead - iwantclips

Smoking And Cumming - curvyredhead - iwantclips

You have been asking for this one!! Smoking a cigarette I show off my body and rub my pussy...you just love it.
Models: curvyredhead

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 910 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:25 PM #115599
Модератор

Модератор

Default Buy & Jerk NOW! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Buy & Jerk NOW! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Get ready to BLOW in 5, 4. 3. 2. Mandatory Must have for any Man! **** @ a Discounted Price until March 23rd 1 week from today ! !!! Are you at work - Go to the bathroom or close your office door Are you driving - pull over Is your Wife in the room lol Get the point- I dont care You will Jerk a quick one to Me NOW & it will Feel so Good. I get a huge thrill off coercing you to do this for me just look at my big o smile! Ive got you so HOOKED! recorded this on my Phone & loaded minutes later- thats how quick I want you impulsively stroking to me NOW.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-16-2019, 01:26 PM #115600
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models: