Old 12-21-2019, 05:36 AM #116761
Модератор

Модератор

Default The View of Perfection - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

The View of Perfection - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

This is a sensual tease for my good boys who have earned the privilege of enjoying their stroke.

-

I don't even feel like I have to say anything right now. I've stolen you with this view. It's breathtaking and all I want you to do is take it in and enjoy it.**

You needed this, all of this. And you need me right now in these final seconds before you blow.

Good boys use markup codes.
MARKUP CODES: IWantMeggerz 50 % | PayToObey 100 % | MegMadeMe 500 % | PayToObeyMe 1000 %
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 824 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 05:43 AM #116762
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki's Phone Wallpaper - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Princess Miki's Phone Wallpaper - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Do you want Me with you everywhere you go? Set Me as your phone wallpaper, and you'll remember who to worship every moment you check your phone.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration:
Resolution: 2436 x 1 125
Format: PNG
Size: 2.59 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 05:49 AM #116763
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI Ballbusting - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

JOI Ballbusting - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 05:51 AM #116764
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jiggling the Tits and Smoking - GoddessPeach - iwantclips

Jiggling the Tits and Smoking - GoddessPeach - iwantclips

A custom request to jiggle a pack of cigarettes in my huge natural titties while I smoke. My little tiny bikini looks so good as I squeeze the pack of cigarettes inside my huge cleavage. Shaking and bouncing my tits while the pack stays in place is pretty sexy. My favorite part is when I just squeeze the pack in between my tits as I keep jiggling.
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 06:15 AM #116765
Модератор

Модератор

Default Liberation Through Submission - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Liberation Through Submission - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I know a part of you is afraid of what I'm turning you into. You are afraid of how weak you are becoming, unable to resist My power and influence. It's natural to be afraid of such changes, but I want to open your eyes to something else: I'm not turning you into anything.

I know you better than you know yourself, and while that may sound like a cliche, it's the best way to state what's obvious to Me. I'm not manipulating you or coercing you into becoming somebody you're not. I'm uncovering the core of who you are.

You need to be freed from the mask you wear every day, the mask that makes breathing and existing tedious. You are tired of the mandatory costume and charade. The character you play and present to the world is not who you are.

What I'm "turning you into" is not what you are afraid of; you are afraid of facing your real identity. Yet, it feels so good, so right, to be naked and vulnerable before Me.

It is because this is who you are, and I'm helping you accept it.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 767 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 06:18 AM #116766
Модератор

Модератор

Default Come for Step-Mommy Before We Go - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Come for Step-Mommy Before We Go - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Step-Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 06:23 AM #116767
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cheerleaders Trigger Losers - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Cheerleaders Trigger Losers - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You like Me in this outfit, don't you? It reminds you of everything that was wrong with you during your adolescence. and everything that is still wrong with you today.

It's so hot listening to Me verbally degrade you in a cheerleading uniform, because it's like stepping into a time machine. It brings back brutal memories of the hot, popular girls in school who snickered behind your back for being such a loser. Maybe some of them even told you to your face.

You may have been sad about it then, but now, you're so fucking turned on. You learned to accept your pathetic nature, and now you sexualize it.

That's why you love to go back in time, when your status in the social hierarchy was even more obvious.

It's sad that you find this hot. You could have turned this around. you could have evolved to become someone better than the boy you were back then. But now, you're even more pathetic, and you're sitting here jerking off furiously to My bullying.

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 06:26 AM #116768
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stroke to Rejection. From Home! - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Stroke to Rejection. From Home! - Princess Miki - iwantclips

This stroke session and conditioning exercise is simple: I want you to stroke to the word "no," under a very specific context, of course. I'm talking about rejection.

I want you to stop bothering women and approaching them when you should already know what the outcome will be. If you start getting off to this inevitable conclusion from the comfort of your own home - without putting innocent women in uncomfortable situations - then it's a win-win for everyone.

You know you don't deserve sex. You don't even deserve to be rejected for your sexual advances in person. This is why I want you to stroke at home, as I generously provide you with My cruel words of humiliation.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 06:28 AM #116769
Модератор

Модератор

Default Intox-Fantasy- Fantasy with Kaitlin - British Bratz - iwantclips

Intox-Fantasy- Fantasy with Kaitlin - British Bratz - iwantclips

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 06:28 AM #116770
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica