Old 12-21-2019, 09:20 AM #116801
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Pussy Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Shiny Pussy Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face…my shiny pussy lips is what I'm talking about. You're going to bow before this cameltoe and worship the queen you crave to serve. My shiny pussy is going to blow your mind and bring you to your knees for the rest of eternity. You can't compare to such a supreme being,. So today your going o pronounce your inferiority to my perfect shiny pussy!

Consists of: Pussy Worship, Cameltoe, Shiny fetish, Shiny Pussy Worship, FemDom, Female Domination, Body Worship, Long Legs, leggings, Leggings fetish, Shiny Clothing, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave training, submissive slave, body parts worship, Goddess Worship, Tease Goddess, Cock Tease, Mind Fuck,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 09:23 AM #116802
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI - Loser Load - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

CEI - Loser Load - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum Torment, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 09:24 AM #116803
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gold Digger - Carlie - iwantclips

Gold Digger - Carlie - iwantclips

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 09:24 AM #116804
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 09:30 AM #116805
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruined Orgasm Compilation with Cum in Chastity and Full Weight Ball Trample! - Bastienne Cross - iwantclips

Ruined Orgasm Compilation with Cum in Chastity and Full Weight Ball Trample! - Bastienne Cross - iwantclips

Here's a compilation of four of my favorite ruined orgasms over the past couple of months...
In the first clip, this lucky guy gets his balls trampled hard under my heels while i tie his cock to my toes with a red ribbon. Just pinching his little man-clit was enough to send him over the edge!
In the second clip, my poor sub has his balls flattened underneath the balls of my feet while I wiggle my cute little pink toes above. He yelps while he cums, and I refuse to let up the pressure
Next up, I grant this lucky slave his first release after his first ever week locked up in chastity, only its on my terms! Balls flattened and ruined...
And for the finale, my favorite! I told this sub that if he could go 14 days without cumming, I would grant him a very special release I lock him up inside the cockbox, place my feet on his balls and balance FULL WEIGHT until he cums from the pressure alone!
Models: Bastienne Cross

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 456 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 09:32 AM #116806
Модератор

Модератор

Default fucking and sucking bad dragon dildo chance stallion HUGE cum - Gartersex - iwantclips

fucking and sucking bad dragon dildo chance stallion HUGE cum - Gartersex - iwantclips

Taboo Fantasy talk as I fuck myself with the really HUGE bad dragon toy Chance the Stallion. Push just the head in and start slow....long, deep strokes. In no time I am so horny I need to feel that cock pumping my pussy deep and fast until I am a writhing, moaning whore that cums hard on that beautiful cock. That creature cock gets me so hornty.... AMAZING CUM you do not want to miss this one
Models: Gartersex

Duration: 14 min 22 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 09:38 AM #116807
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step Step-Mom Fucks You In Front Of Step-Daddy - Mindi Mink - iwantclips

Step Step-Mom Fucks You In Front Of Step-Daddy - Mindi Mink - iwantclips

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 09:40 AM #116808
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pathetic Broke Loser - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Pathetic Broke Loser - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

You are nothing but a pathetic, broke, loser. Always jerking off to Me but only buying one clip at a time. You are borrowing the money from your Step-Parents to continue your masturbation addiction, aren't you loser? You still live with them? How pathetic! You don't deserve to look at Me, loser! Keep mooching off Step-Mommy and Step-Daddy and buying one clip at a time like the broke fuck that you are. I will keep seeing you in My clip sales because you have a serious jerking habit. You can even jerk to Me being a total bitch to you, can't you?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 09:49 AM #116809
Модератор

Модератор

Default my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-21-2019, 09:49 AM #116810
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bouncing boobs POV - MissPrincess - iwantclips

Bouncing boobs POV - MissPrincess - iwantclips

For me it's so sexy to look in a mirror while I play with my tits! Bouncing and slapping them against my stomach gets my drive up and I enjoy it so much and I bet you will too! Why? Well because you get a double exposure and then an underneath view
Models: MissPrincess

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 195 MiB
Download From AnzFile