Old 12-22-2019, 09:52 PM #117141
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma For JOI Addicts - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Aroma For JOI Addicts - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 09:59 PM #117142
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Time CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

First Time CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:00 PM #117143
Модератор

Модератор

Default White T - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

White T - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

You NEED this clip. And the hefty price tag? Because my tits are worth it.
Can you afford to see me in my sheer white T? I am TOP DOLLAR.

USE MAKEUP CODE "Tits"
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 4 min 7 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:02 PM #117144
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Obsessed Challenge - Keziah - iwantclips

Tit Obsessed Challenge - Keziah - iwantclips

You're so obsessed with my tits. Always looking down, dick twitching. So pathetic. In fact, I bet you can't even control yourself if I let you stroke away to them. That's why we're playing a little game. You get to stroke (no slowing down) until I think you've suffered enough and give you a countdown... then you'll finally get to explode guilt-free! Just make sure you listen carefully, some countdowns might not be real, and cumming too soon will cost you! Good boys add a code to their order:
Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100
+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:02 PM #117145
Модератор

Модератор

Default Choose Your Own Ending CBT Series OPTION A by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

Choose Your Own Ending CBT Series OPTION A by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:04 PM #117146
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI Foreplay - London Lix - iwantclips

CEI Foreplay - London Lix - iwantclips

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
So you're not going to eat your cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:09 PM #117147
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Gooning State - Edging Games - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

The Gooning State - Edging Games - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:09 PM #117148
Модератор

Модератор

Default You're Princess's Joke(HD) - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

You're Princess's Joke(HD) - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below ..
25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:14 PM #117149
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 10:20 PM #117150
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bouncing reindeer - Mistress dove - iwantclips

Bouncing reindeer - Mistress_dove - iwantclips

Watch me bounce around and jingle my bells! Ass and tit worship.
Models: Mistress_dove

Duration: 2 min 15 s
Size: 77.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile