Old 12-27-2019, 10:37 PM #118421
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Like My Gay Bitch - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Cum Like My Gay Bitch - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

No more coercion; you are full blown gay. The days of lusting after my body have been replaced with urges of sucking and fucking dick. As I jam my dick down your throat you are imagining the real thing. Once my cock is nice and lubed up, I'll make you stick that ass up in the air to slide my dick inside of you. My dick is about to make you cum? I wanna look into your eyes when you cum like a gay little bitch.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 10:40 PM #118422
Модератор

Модератор

Default Just A Foot Loser - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

Just A Foot Loser - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

another application for a shoe slave in my email today. Haha. I wonder if he realizes that my shoes are worth more than his lousy life. Id gladly let him dye in order to save my shoes. Something to think about when applying for the honor such as this. Your rightful place is always beneath my feet and that is where you will always stay. Are you even worthy to touch my perfect feet? Should I grant you the privilege of even smelling them? Nah, I don't think so. You are ONLY allowed to smell the inside of my SHOES- that is all a loser like you DESERVES anyway. And make sure the shoes you pay for!!
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 756 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 10:42 PM #118423
Модератор

Модератор

Default Domme Jerk Off Story - THE SUPREME WITCH - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Domme Jerk Off Story - THE SUPREME WITCH - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Have you been following me? You're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I'm bewitchingly beautiful, don't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here, in my house, in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes, I think you would. Actually, I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman, don't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young, beautiful and powerful. That's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life.
You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I'm The Supreme Witch.
I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES:
DOMME25 =25%
DOMME50= 50%
DOMME100= 100%
DOMME200=200%
DOMME500= 500%
DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 10:43 PM #118424
Модератор

Модератор

Default Boot bitch dreams - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

Boot bitch dreams - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

Remember when you had goals other then being a boot bitch ? Its been a while hasn't it. My sexy legs in hot shiny boots have corrupted your thoughts and now its all you can focus on . your desire to worship My boots trumps any other goals in life. Bow down to My boots.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 877 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 10:50 PM #118425
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT Mistress Returns by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

CBT Mistress Returns by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

*FROM A CUSTOM*
..with a vanilla treat! Seldom do the terms "cbt" and "vanilla" fit in the same clip from Mistress, but today you are craving a nice tease with your CBT... and naturally, you will deliver to receive my generous pleasantries. I have a special tease in mind for each task you complete, to tantalize your poor dick further. Aren't you a lucky boy? Why yes you are, and you're also about to be VERY sore.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 10:56 PM #118426
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 11:01 PM #118427
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty CBT Game 2: Cock & Ball Punishment - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Bratty CBT Game 2: Cock & Ball Punishment - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 11:15 PM #118428
Модератор

Модератор

Default Do Yourself - Meana Wolf - iwantclips

Do Yourself - Meana Wolf - iwantclips

**This anal masturbation instruction requires a dong and lube** I want you to stroke like this...gently. Now squeeze your cock and feel that pressure grow. Relax and gently fondle your ass for me. It feels so good to take your wet finger and swirl it around your asshole as you stroke for me. I'm going to warm you up and get you so turned on you're going to beg me to let you put that dong inside of you. It feels so good to feel that penetrating pressure as you jerk your cock and lower yourself up and down on that dildo. Up and down...up and down...squeeze your cock...relax your ass. You're going to go wild with pleasure as every moment brings you closer and closer to orgasm. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: An intense tease and JOI with anal masturbation instructions.
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 14 min 11 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 11:20 PM #118429
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Talk Footjob *HUGE CUMSHOT* - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Dirty Talk Footjob *HUGE CUMSHOT* - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Ivory is excited to give this footjob, and gets naughty. As she strokes you, she teases you talking about your throbbing cock. She really builds up a huge load of cum and makes sure it covers her soles when she is done, milking out every last drop.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 517 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-27-2019, 11:29 PM #118430
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pain Slut for Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Pain Slut for Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile