Old 12-28-2019, 05:00 AM #118501
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cuckoldress in Lingerie - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Cuckoldress in Lingerie - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Do you like my outfit? you should, you're the one who bought it for me. Pretty new panties, new nylons, and of course my new bra. It's been a long time since you've seen Me all dressed up.. your young hot wife teasing you.. it's been so long since you've gotten to fuck me. you would probably do anything, but I've decided I am going to try something new...
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:00 AM #118502
Модератор

Модератор

Default CammiCams HD Video 299 My Red Leotard - CammiCams - iwantclips

CammiCams HD Video 299 My Red Leotard - CammiCams - iwantclips

Watch as I model my red leotard for you, then slowly taking it off, spreading those legs and making you cum down my throat.
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:04 AM #118503
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD yourself through anal play - Nina G - iwantclips

BANNED WORD yourself through anal play - Nina G - iwantclips

Just before watching the clip, I want you loser to drink as much water/juice or whatever as you can, so you will feel the need to go Yellow Juice. But you won't of course, you'll start watching my clip with additional 2 glasses filled with water/juice and wait for further instruction. Oh, and of course, don't forget to prepare a huuuuge dildo. We want to have some fun, don't we? At least I do, hahaha. And think twice before watching it, your dirty mind may think that you can do it, but your poor horny cock might have some trouble following the orders that I'll give you.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:18 AM #118504
Модератор

Модератор

Default On A Roll - Erotic Nikki - iwantclips

On A Roll - Erotic Nikki - iwantclips

Custom: I'm your teacher and you have been kept after class for staring at Me rather than doing your class work. Clearly you have a fetish for My pantyhose and high heels. I decide to tease you with them before punishing you. Today's punishment will be for you to masturbate for Me. The catch is that I will roll dice, actually only one, then you will be allowed to stroke just that many times. I will roll several times as we go and you are not allowed to ejaculate until I say that you can.
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 722 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:22 AM #118505
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pussy Making Rules ! - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Pussy Making Rules ! - QueenRegina - iwantclips

got what you deserve.. amazing perfect body! no one can resist to feel weak for Me and Worship perfection!worship perfect Goddess sexy curves! rub your dick and keep Worship your Diva !admit its huge honor for you! so shut up and keep Worshipping in best way! You cant resist!My sensual body makes you feel so weak!I love showingOff My perfectBody!i seduce you with My perfect Body... Its easy... when your dick hard you cant resist your Self...you slowly be come My puppet....
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:25 AM #118506
Модератор

Модератор

Default THE RING (HALLOWEEN SERIES) - dommebombshell - iwantclips

THE RING (HALLOWEEN SERIES) - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:28 AM #118507
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naked to Weight Lifting Exercise Wearing Tights, Leotard, and Nike Shox Sneakers Followed by Naked Flexing - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Naked to Weight Lifting Exercise Wearing Tights, Leotard, and Nike Shox Sneakers Followed by Naked Flexing - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Brittany Lynn works hard to keep her body tight. She likes to lift weights when she exercises and here she takes you with her on one of her typical workout adventures.
She starts off naked, but then puts on black tights, a black leotard and then her black Nike Shox sneakers. Once she is ready she puts on her workout gloves and grab a set of dumbbell weights.
She goes through a series of workout moves lifting hard as she does. She does exercises like curls, squats, presses, and more. She does this for some time pausing to talk about everything in her classic dirty talk way.
She ends the exercise session be getting naked again and this time shows off her muscles. She does some hot muscle posing and even gets the angle close up so you can see her muscle definition and all her hard muscles perfectly. She is an exercise and workout fiend and she is excited that you came to join her for this round.
Included in this clip: Exercise, Weight Lifting, Muscle Poses, Flexing, Muscle Flexing, Sneaker Fetish, Nike Shox, Leotard, Tights, Blondes, Tight Body, Muscular Woman, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:37 AM #118508
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nylon jerk addict, obedience training. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Nylon jerk addict, obedience training. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Your about to heavily submit to me in my nylons. Im going to seductively yet dominantly, tease the hell out of you! You will be very still and submissive. I have one very strict, rigid, frustrating, demand of you. Which you must do. Its not what you hope for, but its what you need. Call it motivational obedience training. It could be worse, right? Just do as your told!
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:43 AM #118509
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

- Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 05:50 AM #118510
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eater Exposed-Fantasy by Boss Lady - MissNicci - iwantclips

Cum Eater Exposed-Fantasy by Boss Lady - MissNicci - iwantclips

James is a naughty little cum eater. How do I know? Well I am his boss and I found some fun videos on his work computer. I call James in to my office to have a talk about these cum eating videos. Look at that, video after video of you eating your own cum. It sure would be a shame if these videos were sent out in my next email to the entire company. You wouldn't want you co-workers knowing you love to swallow your own cum, would you, James? I have a deal for you, if you jerk off and swallow your cum in my office right now, I will keep these videos to myself. Your job depends on it. I lead you though a JOI, teasing you with my perfect body. You better not spill one drop, or these videos are on the next memo.
Custom Clip for James, uses the name James through out.
Models: MissNicci

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 921 MiB
Download From AnzFile