Old 12-29-2019, 04:16 AM #118791
Модератор

Модератор

Default Desperate For It CEI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Desperate For It CEI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not, I'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers, a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load, and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long, hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You're so close to coming, you can't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You're so close to the big moment, and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up, you look at my nearly naked body, and you're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn't even a question now, because it's no longer a choice. It's become a need. The only thing you can think is please, please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 04:30 AM #118792
Модератор

Модератор

Default Trina Starrr the Knob Polishing Pro - TrinaStarrr - iwantclips

Trina Starrr the Knob Polishing Pro - TrinaStarrr - iwantclips

sloppy blowjob by florida's Trina Starrr
Models: TrinaStarrr

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 48.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 04:44 AM #118793
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xev Bellringer Is Yours - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Xev Bellringer Is Yours - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It's actually going to happen, everything you've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully **** onto the bed, spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch, begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her, right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head, taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon... but she won't let you... not until you fuck her.
Fantasy includes: fucking, seduction, crotch rubbing, cock sucking, fingering, pov, cumshot, panties, socks
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 05:00 AM #118794
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT & CEI: Pain, Pleasure, Obedience - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

CBT & CEI: Pain, Pleasure, Obedience - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 05:20 AM #118795
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoking Missionary Position - KatyChurchill - iwantclips

Smoking Missionary Position - KatyChurchill - iwantclips

I love smoking, and I love sex. Put the two together, and you have one of my favourite ways to spend the day! Fuck me missionary style while I smoke cigarettes, blowing out thick clouds of smoke, sometimes right into your face. I drop an ash on myself, making me laugh. My big soft belly and boobs bounce as you pound my hairy pussy. Let's both cum while I smoke!
Models: KatyChurchill

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 05:23 AM #118796
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoking In Chaps - naughtytyi - iwantclips

Smoking In Chaps - naughtytyi - iwantclips

I'm wearing my leather chaps, and nothing else while I enjoy a smoke. While I'm here, I might as well rub my cunt for your viewing pleasure, and mine.
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 4 min 5 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 05:30 AM #118797
Модератор

Модератор

Default 7 Day CEI Conditioning - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

7 Day CEI Conditioning - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

So many addicts watch My CEI clips, but don't actually follow through. But now I have the perfect plan. You're going to watch this clip over and over for 4 days straight, getting yourself EXTRA worked up, but NO cumming! At the end of those 4 days, you'll be more than ready to eat all of that yummy cum for Me. Actually.. I think I like the idea of Coercing you to do it… I want you protesting and begging Me to not make you follow through. Hahaha… Oh god, this is going to be great. I have a full 7 days of conditioning you to eat your own cum for Me, and you WILL do it!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code “dicktwitch” for 69% markup!**
**Use code “weakwallet” for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 05:33 AM #118798
Модератор

Модератор

Default Girlfriend's Humiliating JOI - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Girlfriend's Humiliating JOI - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

(1080p) Hey honey, I forgot something for work....oh my God. Were you just masturbating?? Well yeah I'm Yellow Juiced, I was JUST telling you how I am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! I don't care if being sick means there's nothing to do, you're a man not a beast - don't you have any self control? Then again all of you men are the same sex-driven pigs. I can't believe you couldn't just wait until tonight for me.
Well, why did you stop on my account? If you can't keep your hands off yourself in private, you better do it in front of me. I don't care if me being angry makes your cock small, you better stroke it and make it hard right now. It's the least you can do - look, I even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. What a waste!
Finally you're hard, I need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. Work can wait, this is perfect stress relief. Stroke your cock as if you need to cum before I get home, I know that's what you were doing you hedonistic . Now stop, hands off. You won't enjoy this, I'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. You're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson.
Fantasy includes: humiliation, female domination, masturbation humiliation, jerk off instruction, edging instruction, post orgasm Torment instruction, angry girlfriend, femdom pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 05:40 AM #118799
Модератор

Модератор

Default Loyal Boy Monthly JOI Cum Tax- June - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Loyal Boy Monthly JOI Cum Tax- June - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Actual video is uncensored. You've been a loyal boy to your Goddess all month long, and now it is time to pay for your cum tax. You have THREE rounds to cum to become the Loyal Boy King, and two 30 second breaks. I honestly don't believe you can handle my sweet dark pussy and asshole. Especially when it's ALL in your face while I gently rub my pussy back and forth. My asshole winking is undefeated and will instantly make you have fluid loss. Now do you think you can handle this INTENSE JOI challenge? Find out by buying this clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 28 min 35 s
Size: 789 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 05:47 AM #118800
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI Foreplay - London Lix - iwantclips

CEI Foreplay - London Lix - iwantclips

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
So you're not going to eat your cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile