Old 01-05-2020, 02:00 PM #119741
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stop & Go Jerk Challenge with Princess Miki - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Stop & Go Jerk Challenge with Princess Miki - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Miki and I are a devilish duo and we have a fun, little game for you to test your obedience to your two favourite, sensual femdom powerhouses. The rules are simple, when I'm speaking, you jerk furiously, and when Princess Miki is speaking, you keep your greedy hands off your throbbing cock.

This is where it gets really fun for us, seeing how desperate you get as we smile and take great pleasure in denying you. Then it's back to pumping again! Stop. And go. Pleasure for Eva. Frustration for Miki. We swap half way through then finish you off together when you're really getting close at the end.

We know you want to show us you're a good boy who can keep up with our rules, but there's an added incentive not to fuck up. You have to pay us $50 each if you jerk at the wrong time or cum too soon. So, you're already hard. Want to play?
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 17 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 02:02 PM #119742
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 1 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 1 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke.
I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 14 min 35 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 02:03 PM #119743
Модератор

Модератор

Default Huge Tits and Ass CEI Instruction - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Huge Tits and Ass CEI Instruction - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

This sports bra is so tight and my tits are basically falling out of them. What a perfect tease for you. These new hot pink yoga pants are my new favorites and they will become yours very soon too. You'll be begging by the end of it to cum to these amazing tits and ass, but.. I decide if you cum or not. It's all up to Me and IF I let you cum I decide what you're going to do with it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 02:04 PM #119744
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI Timer Game - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

CEI Timer Game - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Let's play a little cum eating game. Strip down, lie down, and point your cock at your open mouth. And then the timer begins. You can stroke at any pace you want, but you're not allowed to stop until time's up. If you lose control? It's a big facial, a yummy creamy mouthful, for you. If you hold out? I'd like to see you try. I know you can't hold back when I tease you endlessly about that big stream of cream that'll soon be filling your eager mouth, and especially when I tell you how much it'll turn me on. You're not allowed to swallow until I say. The sooner you explode, the longer you'll be savoring that load. And you will savor it, even if you last until the very last second. There are more than 10 minutes of post-cum instructions awaiting...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 35 s
Resolution: 1070 x 1 902
Size: 858 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 02:05 PM #119745
Модератор

Модератор

Default CS, Eat It For Me - The Charlotte Show (Episode 1) - Valentine Network - iwantclips

CS, Eat It For Me - The Charlotte Show (Episode 1) - Valentine Network - iwantclips

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge, until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me, haha! Get into the "Loser Position"!
This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own!
Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Coerced Bi, Make ME Bi, Coerced Bi.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 02:07 PM #119746
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 02:15 PM #119747
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mental Chastity Mindfuck - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Mental Chastity Mindfuck - Princess Miki - iwantclips

This clip was a custom order, with no names used. It is an intense, mesmerizing clip that is best viewed free of distraction with a pair of high quality headphones.

You do not need a chastity device to practice self control and to discover the source of true, authentic pleasure, which does not derive from touching yourself and reaching orgasm. As My submissive, you will experience a greater, more powerful form of pleasure with My guidance and path.

First, I will show you how obeying My stroking commands feels far better than the stroking itself. I will build you up to peak levels of arousal, until I decide you've had enough and I command you to stop stroking.

Your cock will throb as you gaze at My divine beauty, and you will ache painfully. Your ache is My pleasure, it always has been, and therefore you will find that the ache is quite pleasurable. Anything that pleases Me trumps selfish, short term, shallow physical pleasure.

I will instruct you to watch this clip 4 times on a loop, for an entire hour of mesmerizing bliss and conditioning.

Your cock already belongs to Me, but after this, you will find yourself at the point of no return. Good luck.

Customer Feedback: "Good morning Goddess Miki, i wanted to write and deeply thank You for the custom clip. It is truly a masterpiece. You are so incredibly beautiful in it, instantly captivating me. i literally just finished the hour long viewing session of it on loop, i could not wait to watch. Viewing while at my desk at work really limits what I can do, and for the first run throughs of the clip i refrained from touching. With continued viewing as commanded however, by the 4th and final time my mind was completely shut down, sitting at my desk, unable to move and completely mesmerized by You. With zero resistance my body as commanded began to rub/stroke as commanded and followed instructions to a tee. i could not resist and had to obey. Leaving myself aching, boxers wet with precum, and even now still slightly shaking from the experience. Feeling reduced, weak and a need to obey. Completely confused by what i want right now, feeling as though i need to orgasm but desperate to fall to my knees before You and beg to serve. Please Goddess, i am at a loss, instruct me, mold me, let me Please You Goddess."
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 02:18 PM #119748
Модератор

Модератор

Default You're So Gay: Self Sucking Fag - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

You're So Gay: Self Sucking Fag - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

I know you love my hot ass but that's not all you like is it slut? No. What you really love is BIG GAY COCK! Custom Request. No name used. Request: You inform me that you have the perfect way to get a certain small group of losers to associate pure pleasure with sucking big dicks. Tell me that to be a part of this group you need 2 things, a big dick and a very flexible body. Then say "and since you're the first loser I've come across with both, I've decided to turn you into a total faggot for big dick!" Tell me from now on that the only way my big gay dick is allowed to cum is on my face right after I pull it out of my faggot mouth... Tell me it's not going to be completely gay because you're there with your perfect body teasing the fuck out me.. Then say " but you're completely fucking GAY,, So start sucking your big gay dick right fucking now faggot!" Proceed to humiliate the fuck out of me while you make me suck my own dick. Tell me about all of the big dicks I'm going to suck for you and how I'm going to be so conditioned to cum with a big dick in my mouth that my dick will probably auto-nut as soon as some big-dicked stud nuts in my mouth after he's face-fucked me. Call me TONS of names FAGGOT,FAG,HOMO etc Randomly tell me I'm fucking gay several times in the clip.. Finish with CEI.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 02:20 PM #119749
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 02:20 PM #119750
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix