Old 01-09-2020, 09:11 AM #121901
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Bimbo Slut Mind Fuck - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Sissy Bimbo Slut Mind Fuck - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Custom - no names - "Sissy wake and bake. Fuck. My p o p p e r s love bunny bender was perfect. You control my morning and day. Phase 1: get your coffee and sissy breakfast. Get prepared for a day of worship. Phase 2: Get high as fuck. Throw on clothes, make up, shaving, butt plug, heel, etc. Instruction to smoke, sniff, suck, and fuck through other clips. Then lock everything up. (Chastity, heels, etc) Phase 3: Pause and go watch another sissy clip. Phase 4: Repeat Humiliation. Urge the viewer to start all over again. Sniff or smoke but start over from the start. Maybe add blackmail-fantasy elements in it? Tell viewer to smoke when triggered. Add confusion elements so other clips turn into smoke/sniff clips. BINGE FOR BUNNY. I love you. Please use words such as sissy, bimbo, Bambi, slut, braindead, repeat, binge, Barbie and focus on the trapped/addiction elements. Add blackmail-fantasy/love addiction as you see fit. Surprise me. I love it all. Mesmerize. Mind fuck. Binge for Bunny. This should be how I start as Saturday."
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:12 AM #121902
Модератор

Модератор

Default Red Flats Tease - myprettyfeet8 - iwantclips

Red Flats Tease - myprettyfeet8 - iwantclips

I know you can't resist my sexy toes and amazingly wrinkled soles. I'm going to tease you with close ups of my toes, tease you with my sexy red flats shoes, then turn my back to you and tease you with close ups of my incredible wrinkled feet. This sexy toe, shoe, and sole tease video has everything you love.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:14 AM #121903
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD virgin girl from finland - Zoe - iwantclips

BANNED WORD virgin girl from finland - Zoe - iwantclips

Fingering myself on my bed and getting orgasm.
Models: Zoe

Duration: 15 s 125 ms
Resolution: 640 x 406
Size: 1.97 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:17 AM #121904
Модератор

Модератор

Default I hate your tiny dick - Roxana Rae - iwantclips

I hate your tiny dick - Roxana Rae - iwantclips

Have I told you how much I hate your tiny dick? Well I do! it's so annoying and useless. You need to stop trying to be a man, crawl over to my feet and start worshipping them. Your place is not in manhood but in servitude to me! but seriously, I really hate your dick. It makes me sick to look at such a pathetic wanna be dick! what a loser you are! You know it too don't you?! I mean has any women ever said how much she loves small dicks?? how she wants a teeny tiny worm in her??? NOPE! NEVER!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:20 AM #121905
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cyberjerk 3 - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Cyberjerk 3 - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

CUSTOM: It's been a very long time since the last "Cyberjerk" vid you made for me, and I was thinking about a variation on that theme if you could... This one would involve dangling stiletto heels in a kind of [email*protected] play-along masturbation game... Ideally, if you have multiple pairs of closed toe pumps, those would be perfect for this... I know you have the nude platform ones, and I've also seen you wear some leopard print ones, a black pair with studs, and one or two others... The key is that I like classic closed toe (not peep toe) pumps...
You're basically in character again as the bratty webcam girl who "cyberjerks" men to their [email*protected] You've got another horny audience of hundreds of men awaiting your masturbation games, and you enjoy teasing and destroying your followers on a mere whim. Again, our cocks are hooked up in our "pussy simulator" fleshlight tubes, but this time you've got us hooked up so that your computer can also read our minds...
You're dressed in a sexy outfit that Exposes-Fantasy your beautiful, bare legs. You announce that you're going to play a game with us... You have several pairs of closed toe pumps lined up next to you. You start to dangle the first pair, telling us that we must start jerking off to your dangling high heels. As we watch and jerk off, we must mentally choose which shoe you will let slip from your toes, the right or the left.... If we guess correctly, we get to continue jerking our cocks and go to the next round of the game. But if we guess wrong, your sensors will read our minds and send a [email*protected] jolt to our cocks, k1II1ng us instantly the moment your shoe hits the floor! We have a 50-50 chance of surviving each round, but you're going to Coerce us to guess for at least 6-7 rounds (you can repeat a pair of heels if necessary); so very few of us will make it to the end of the game @l1ve!
You enjoy teasing us with your dangling, switching legs and keeping us guessing which shoe will drop. You remind us that all it takes is one, little flick of your toes and we could d13 a horrible, agonizing [email*protected]! We are dangling on the edge, just like your shoes, and you LOVE it! We are your disposable playthings, and you laugh in amusement at the scores of men who get electrocuted every round... (It would be awesome if you could even perform a few mocking/mimicking "deaths" to show us how ridiculous we look as we suffer through the [email*protected]@l torment to our cocks... The way we grab our cocks, shudder/convulse as we're fried, etc.) And at the end of the game, will you finally let the few remaining survivors cum??? Or will you do something really cruel to us, like drop both shoes at the same time??? I'll be playing along, so we'll see what happens!!!"
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 22 min 30 s
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:22 AM #121906
Модератор

Модератор

Default Love Lesson - MissLux - iwantclips

Love Lesson - MissLux - iwantclips

Relax, sit back.
I know you're nervous but we will fix that, I will help you relax. I will take all those worries clouding your mind and just blow them all away. I want you to focus on me and me alone. I will show you how, I will teach you....teach you how to fall in love with me.
Models: MissLux

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:24 AM #121907
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI & CEI MEDICAL Intox-Fantasy MIND CONTROL - Empress Poison - iwantclips

JOI & CEI MEDICAL Intox-Fantasy MIND CONTROL - Empress Poison - iwantclips

Its time for your daily medicine... I am going to completely fuck your mind into oblivion. I have Aroma and three masks to make you inhale Aroma and submit to my latex body and thigh High shiny boots. Your my little Aroma slave and I am going to fuck living **** out of your brain and Coerce you to cum- Are you ready to play the Aroma game of your life? WARNING- Video will trigger MINDLESS addiction
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 18 min 40 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:26 AM #121908
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mindfucking your psyche - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

Mindfucking your psyche - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

This is going to take you into a whole new level of your Goddess Alexa Addiction. I will penetrate your mind with my beautiful , soft, enchanting voice and from there you will be mesmerized by every movement I make, every word I speak. Have Aroma? great, grab them... if not, don't worry, this clip is not a Aroma clip, it just adds to the effect of the mindfuck. Use Markup code Alexa25
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 32 min 47 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:27 AM #121909
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gorgeous School Matron Kay Makes You Worship Her Sexy Hot Sweaty Feet - - iwantclips

Gorgeous School Matron Kay Makes You Worship Her Sexy Hot Sweaty Feet - - iwantclips

Matron is minding her own business waiting for her class to turn up when she spots you hiding underneath the desk in front. She notices straight away that you are staring at her feet that she is slipping in & out of her high heels. She calls you out from under the desk and orders you to slip off her shoes, and you of course obey her like the good little foot pervert you are. You can smell her warm foot scent as you slip them off which excites you, and when she tells you to sniff her shoes you bury your face in them. With her perfect feet with painted toenails resting up on the desk Matron orders you to sniff and lick her sweaty feet, they have been in her heels all day and they are very warm and scented. Make sure you get your tongue right in between each toe, after all you want to please Matron don't you!? As you worship her feet she is clearly enjoying the power that she has over you, and you are such a dirty foot pervert you make a very good foot worshipping slave. However Matron stops you, her class will be here soon so you will have to leave, but make sure you slip her heels back on for her before you do!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 85.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:27 AM #121910
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flip Flops Outdoors! - LDBMistress - iwantclips

Flip Flops Outdoors! - LDBMistress - iwantclips

Hey loser, watch me while i'm wearing my new flip flops. Jerk it while i'm enjoying my vacation here in Rome! You can't resist my sexy feet, i know that you wanna lick them and clean my flip flops!Enjoy!
Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 3 min 22 s
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile