Old 04-15-2019, 04:00 AM #12251
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 04:00 AM #12252
Модератор

Модератор

So you want to apply for a foot slave position. Hmm, but do you realize what duties you will get? Of course, being my foot bitch is a privelege, which is why it must be truly deserved. You will have to not only buy everything I need for my feet, such as creams, lotions, paying for my pedicure, but you will also lick my feet clean after my dance classes which I have every day. Also, massaging my feet whenever I wish. I may also want to do my things while sitting and smothering your stupid face with my feet... We'll see. Do you think you can handle it? This is not the whole list, of course. If I see your devotion and real desire to be my foor stool, I'll tell you more. Be a good boy and please the Lady using the markup codes: Loser Tax: "ServeTheLady" - 20% Markup Sissy Tax: "MaidForLady" - 30% Markup Lady's Bitch: "WhosMaBitch" - 50% Markup Be a Real Finsub: "PigsMustPay" - 100% Markup Please Lady, Rip me Off: "CrushedByLady" - 200% Markup Everything for Valerie: "DrainMeLady" - 1000% Markup Follow my Twitter: @YourLadyValerie
Models: LadyValerie

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 04:05 AM #12253
Модератор

Модератор

This clip isn't so terribly cruel on the surface. I'm not coercing you to lick my toilet or hurling endless insults, though I will use my words to put you in your place. I'm not yelling; my voice is soft, sweet, and encouraging. This is a different kind of humiliation. Deeper and more powerful. It will change the way you see yourself fundamentally. My primary goal isn't to make you feel bad about yourself. Instead, I'm going to entirely dismantle your sense of self. Total depersonalization. Ego annihilation in the Freudian sense. I will rob you of your very identity and rebrand you as another loser drone in my brood. All it takes is a little mind game. A simple mindfucking trick that's so very powerful when deployed. There's freedom in losing yourself, your very identity. It's both humiliating and liberating. It empowers your submissive side and erases all the rest, the noise that gets in the way of your real purpose. And I'll make it feel so degradingly good.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 19 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 04:05 AM #12254
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the knife unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 04:05 AM #12255
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is a must have if you are tit obsessed! Watch as I tease you with my tits under this see through top. I reveal my perfect bare breasts to you, as I encourage you to stroke faster for them. Lots of close ups and tit play in this clip! You will have a hard time lasting until the end, as my tits are always so quick to trigger your orgasms! But if you make it until the end there's a cum countdown, so try and last as long as possible!
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 04:06 AM #12256
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 04:07 AM #12257
Модератор

Модератор

Ready to make your brain just explode? This video comes like a bomb inside your head, triggering your mind and leave you helpless, dumb, epileptic. Flashing your eyes with fast strobo light is nothing compared to what you're gonna listen. First part in english, second part in a diabolical scary language. You will talk with the Devil himself, as you get more and more triggered...This is not hipnosis, this is pure brain disintegration.
Models: Lady Mesmeratrix

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 04:07 AM #12258
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 04:09 AM #12259
Модератор

Модератор

I am BANNED WORD cute beautiful schoolgirl and you my little slave bug. You always spy me while I will Cru.sh you with my feet, because you are just little, pathetic bug. You will smell my feet, and beg me and cry to stop Tormenting you. But you're just my slave, and I can do whatever I want with you. I do BANNED WORD massage after BANNED WORD morning shower while you pathetic slave lay BANNED WORD my feet. I ignore you while you wait hours for my orders. You can only dream about my feet. You can'BANNED WORD touch them. You can'BANNED WORD smell them. You can'BANNED WORD kiss them. You can only sit, look BANNED WORD my feet, and dream about them.
Models: KaterinaGoddess

Duration: 15 min 16 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 04:10 AM #12260
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to tease you with My sexy toes, yeah My hot little toes and feet! My beautiful pedicured bare toenails and sexy toe rings are ready to flirt with you. My feet are just another thing for you to love about Me! Includes but not limited to... toe fetish, toenail fetish, foot fetish, bare feet, soles, toe wiggling, bare toenails, toe rings, foot worship, brat girl, femdom pov, sexy lingerie.
Models: Dominant Princess

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile