Old 01-10-2020, 12:58 PM #122831
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yes Princess Tit Worship - BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Yes Princess Tit Worship - BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Nothing makes me happier than hearing the words "yes Princess". And you definitely need practice! Just focus on my huge perfect breasts...they make it so easy to give in and say "yes Princess" over and over again!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 01:05 PM #122832
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mental Oblivion Aroma - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Mental Oblivion Aroma - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff and stroke. More loaded, higher with each moment that passes. It's a mental oblivion. An loaded helplessness, with me as your guide. I'm going to get you just as high as I want you, and then even higher still. You're my toy now. Just a little plaything, with no mind of your own. No trace of self-control. I'm going to play with you. You'll do stupid things for me. Brainless, humiliating, zombie tasks. Once you're high and horny, there's no end to your compliance. I can make you do anything I want. And I will.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 27 min 21 s
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 01:06 PM #122833
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tricky Timed Blackmail-Fantasy - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Tricky Timed Blackmail-Fantasy - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

I've never made a clip like this and haven't ever seen one offered. An actual rush, where neither of us knows what will happen, but in smaller and more exciting increments. Can you resist looking to see what's happening for two or three minute stretches? Even if you "win", you are presented with an opportunity to manually lose that's so hot I imagine you'll throw yourself on the sword voluntarily.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 01:18 PM #122834
Модератор

Модератор

Default THE BASTARD TEACHER - THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE : MUSCLE WORSHIP - Magyar Mistress Mira - iwantclips

THE BASTARD TEACHER - THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE : MUSCLE WORSHIP - Magyar Mistress Mira - iwantclips

I'm one of the most popular girl in the highschool because I'm not just beautiful but excellent student and top athlete also.I 'm fraternity leader and the captain of the female baseball team .Today my asshole trainer summons me and he tells me that I am too weak physically so I need some extra workout and from now He's waiting for me in the gym everyday after school.Now he wants to see how strong I am so I have to do some squats with heavy weights but while I'm doing the squats he begins to caress my butt! What the fuck is this ?! I'm sure he doesn't know that I'm not just a strong baseball player but master of many several martial arts also! Ok sir,now I'm gonna kick your ass and we will see that who the fuck is the weak!!
THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE: MUSCLE WORSHIP (HD)
I kicked this bastard's ass easily because I'm professional fighter but now he wants a chance for revenge in armwrestling.I know it will not be a cakewalk because he is a strong athletic guy who trains every day and he is twice as big as me,but ok I have never run from a fight!
After I won the armwrestling challenge now I show this bastard my fantastic muscles.I command him to kneel in front of me and kiss every inches of my perfect body.
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 01:19 PM #122835
Модератор

Модератор

Default Clean Our Filthy Feet! - Gynarchy Goddess - iwantclips

Clean Our Filthy Feet! - Gynarchy Goddess - iwantclips

Goddess Serena & Mistress Lady Tess have been out in the garden all day, relaxing in the sun! The two catty femdom beauties encourage their lowly slaves to tongue clean their earth-covered dirty feet, or else they will be replaced.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 01:21 PM #122836
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Dildo Aroma Fun - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Sissy Dildo Aroma Fun - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Did you know Aroma got popular because gay men used them to loosen their assholes? Well today we're throwing back to that, you're going to loosen that asshole, first with Aroma, then the biggest toy you own. Play along my little slut you're in for a hell of a night.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 10 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 01:26 PM #122837
Модератор

Модератор

Default Extreme Intox-Fantasy and Strip Tease in Chastity - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Extreme Intox-Fantasy and Strip Tease in Chastity - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You will be in your device and will listen to my every instruction. The rules are simple: The more fucked up you get, the more clothes I take off. I can only imagine how many times you will be leaking out of your device begging to stroke. I love getting you insanely out of your mind. If you do as I say, maybe I let you cum. Maybe not.
**Custom Name used throughout.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 33 min 53 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 01:28 PM #122838
Модератор

Модератор

Default Don't Binge and Run. Work for Me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Don't Binge and Run. Work for Me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex â€" maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem… that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job… most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 01:40 PM #122839
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cutting you slack - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Cutting you slack - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

You've been SUCH a good boy lately! Tributing without being asked, taking me shopping, spoiling me from my wishlist. You've worked very hard at pleasing me, so I figured why not cut you some slack? Today we're just going to chat like old times. Before you fell hard into my Mesmerizing trap. I'm going to allow that wallet to stay exactly where it is. ...Or so you think.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 73.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 01:44 PM #122840
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bound for Pain - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Bound for Pain - MinaThorne - iwantclips

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment.
I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end
CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease
High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile