Old 01-11-2020, 04:03 AM #122991
Модератор

Модератор

Default I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

***POV***
****CUSTOM***
I ask you for a back massage, but you act as though you really don't want to give me one.
Looks like I need to remind you that I'm much stronger than you and I've beaten your ass countless times and could probably do it blindfolded with my hands tied.,,,so with that being said I take it that you will agree to rub my back and massage my strong muscles.
I pull off my shirt, and turn around for you to start rubbing and of course you know me ...I have to make sure to show off and tease you with how powerful my back is.
You are making me mad..I am not at all happy with the job you are doing, I'm getting angry.
You leave me no choice but to grab you by the throat and make you pay for doing a shitty job.
Let me start by smothering you with my boobs.
Making you watch as I keep flexing and showing off my muscles while you're gasping for air.
You think that's bad just wait because I am about to start to smothering you with my ass.
I know you want to feel how strong my legs are don't you?
Good, let me wrap my thighs around your head and have you feel them as I squeeze you while I stare you in the eyes watching you squirm.
I can't help but laugh....I'm really enjoying myselfm watching you in pain.My ankles are pretty strong to ya know,,,feel as i wrap them around your neck and begin squeezing.
Hummmm how should I finish you off???...I think by smothering you with my bare feet until you black out.
** Muscle Fetish / Muscular Women / Muscular Worship / Flexing / Biceps / Smother / Ass Fetish / Big Tits / Back Fetish / Beatdowns
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:07 AM #122992
Модератор

Модератор

Default Multi-Level CEI Jerk off Instruction - 50 MIN. CLIP - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Multi-Level CEI Jerk off Instruction - 50 MIN. CLIP - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic.

Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:08 AM #122993
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Next-Door Neighbor Blackmails You - Victoria June - MeanBitches Femdom Store - iwantclips

Your Next-Door Neighbor Blackmails You - Victoria June - MeanBitches Femdom Store - iwantclips

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:13 AM #122994
Модератор

Модератор

Default Intense Aroma Edging - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Intense Aroma Edging - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Nothing fucks up that head of yours like a nice hard sniff of Aroma . This clip is for EXPERIENCED Aroma users. It'll keep you busy for at least half an hour of fun, sniffing - edging - pausing - repeating, with an explosive ending!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 13 min 34 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:18 AM #122995
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tiny Penis Aroma Fun - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Tiny Penis Aroma Fun - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Gross! A small dick and an addiction to Aroma?! I'm glad you've come to your senses and realize that our relationship is the best thing you could ever ask for. You pay me, buy my clips, buy me gifts, and I allow you to touch that pathetic excuse for a cock and sniff Aroma while you stare at my perfection. So go ahead start with one big hard sniff, shrimp dick....
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:20 AM #122996
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Lover - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Aroma Lover - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

You love Aroma, you love stroking, and you love staring at my perfect body. So, get your Aroma, relax, and get ready to get incredibly fucked up for me. I want you to sniff and stroke for my perfect, curvy body. Let my sensual voice guide you. The more you sniff, the harder it is to resist the urge to cum. Don't worry, you will absolutely cum for me, once I've had my fun with you. Sniff, Stroke, Edge, Cum. This is an addiction, you're addicted to the way I make you feel. You're addicted to the way these Aroma make you feel. You're in love with this naughty addiction.
Clip includes Binaural beats and soft soothing background noise. Featuring elements of: sensual domination, femdom, edging, jerk off encouragement, Aroma encouragement, jerk off instruction.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 55 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:33 AM #122997
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:37 AM #122998
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pushy Intox-Fantasy - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Pushy Intox-Fantasy - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Get your bottle and wallet ready! You will start drinking right away as I want you loaded fast! You will not stroke your cock until ir at least 2 shots in and you tribute for the right. You will drink and stroke until your Christmas money is gone! You are only allowed to cum if all your presents money is gone!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 56 s
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:38 AM #122999
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satin-Stroker - madam brandon - iwantclips

Satin-Stroker - madam brandon - iwantclips

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 04:47 AM #123000
Модератор

Модератор

Default Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile