Old 04-15-2019, 05:55 AM #12331
Модератор

Модератор

FULL 360 degree VR experience! Our poor cuckold in the cage - look at you watching us through the bars wishing you could be out here with us. But that's just not your life is it cucky? Your life is to be spent watching your goddesses from that inescapable prison while we torment you. We'll tease you with our perfect bodies and our gorgeous looks. Teasing you every day with the thought of what you'll NEVER have. You'll watch us walk by your cage in our sexiest lingerie, drooling as we paint our lips and do our makeup. You'll feel the pain of frustration as we pick out cute dresses to wear. The agony of jealousy as we sit back and call our REAL MEN, flirting and giggling down the phone right in front of you. What can you do about it cuckold? NOTHING. You'll just watch our perfect asses walk out of the door and you'll wait for us to come back with our men. Usually you'd suffer the humiliation of listening to us fucking right on top of your cage but tonight is going to be different and much, much worse for you! To make sure you never forget your status of an emasculated cuckold wimp - caged for our amusement - you're going to cuckyhump a pillow for us. You can hump your pillow for us and our stud's entertainment before they show you how a REAL man fucks. Oh, poor cuckold - teased and humiliated by the girls of your dreams - humping your pillow for a consolation-cummy while another guys get everything you want right in front of you! This is a full VR experience - Danni and Becky torment the fuck out of you while you watch helplessly from your cage at the Cruelgirlfriend Dreamhouse!
Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:58 AM #12332
Модератор

Модератор

High heels makes you weak however when I dangle my classic nude pumps you can really feel just how deep into addiction you will go for me. You sitting on the ground beneath me looking up as I dangle is the best view you could ask for. I slowly tease you with each foot and every angle possible. I am going to allow you to cum but only when I know you are good and ready there is only one very simple instruction in this video can you follow it?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:58 AM #12333
Модератор

Модератор

After a long first day of school I decided to take a hot bubble bath and you're invited . I dare you to find the nip slip I forgot to edit out . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 21 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:59 AM #12334
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to see what you get in this clip? This is one hell of a sexy ripoff. You know that you do not even deserve this much, right? You are lucky to get ANYTHING at all from Me. You should be incredibly thankful for anything that you get from Me, because you know that a hot woman like Me does not have to give anything at ALL to someone like you. You want to be ripped off. You want blue balls. That is exactly what you will get.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 3 min 23 s
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:01 AM #12335
Модератор

Модератор

You want to feed that Little Foot addiction don't you ? You can fight any longer . Your going to buy this 58 minutes Foot Fetish compilation then your going to watch it , Stroke it and repeat it! This is for my True little Footboys , awww and would you look at that , special pricing for all my Foot Slaves ! Now Stop what you doing and Click " Buy Now" to submit to your Foot addiction ...
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 57 min 33 s
Size: 2.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:01 AM #12336
Модератор

Модератор

Horny sissy slaves belong at the foot of the bed. I know your obsessed with my feet so I thought what better place for you to be. Hurry up get to your place foot slut and get ready to worship these perfect feet. Let me tease you with my clear stilettos and my sexy black leotard. I know your powerless to your goddess and can't help but get hard. Don't worry today I feel nice. Let me instruct you on how to stroke for me. But don't take to long you know I don't have all day. Stroke. Stroke faster slave. I know these feet drive you crazy. I know you can barely hold it back now. Get ready for your countdown. Five. Four. Three. Two....One.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:06 AM #12337
Модератор

Модератор

You are walking home from a party. You are stoned so you didn't want to drive. You decide to take a shortcut through the woods, they don't seem dangerous or scary even. You just throw that garbage on the ground in my woods. I'm Poison Ivy and you have destroyed my forest. You need to pay. Feel my vines wrapping around your legs and arms, pulling them away from your body. I blew my pheromones on you and you are already hard. You are completely mesmerized. I will let you cum, but you don't get to touch yourself. Feel my vines wrapping around your dick like a hand. They aren't even going to jerk you, they are simply going to squeeze you. More like pulse though, they are going to pulse your dick and make you cum. Every time I say the word pulsate, you will feel the vines pulsate. Making you even harder and getting you even closer to cumming. Clip Contains: mind fuck, mental domination, jerk off instruction, superheroines, super villain, sfx, special effects, femdom, mesmerize.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 19 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:08 AM #12338
Модератор

Модератор

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated*
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 2.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:09 AM #12339
Модератор

Модератор

In this clip I abuse a realistic dildo: I step on it, crush it and kick it with a pair of high heeled pumps. Filmed with 2 cameras for extra immersion and in Full HD! xx
Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Size: 558 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:09 AM #12340
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE - (Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile