Old 01-12-2020, 06:35 PM #123451
Модератор

Модератор

Default School For Slaves - Level 4 Obedience - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

School For Slaves - Level 4 Obedience - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 4 Obedience in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Obedience level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:46 PM #123452
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pussy Making Rules ! - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Pussy Making Rules ! - QueenRegina - iwantclips

got what you deserve.. amazing perfect body! no one can resist to feel weak for Me and Worship perfection!worship perfect Goddess sexy curves! rub your dick and keep Worship your Diva !admit its huge honor for you! so shut up and keep Worshipping in best way! You cant resist!My sensual body makes you feel so weak!I love showingOff My perfectBody!i seduce you with My perfect Body... Its easy... when your dick hard you cant resist your Self...you slowly be come My puppet....
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:53 PM #123453
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pain Slut for Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Pain Slut for Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:56 PM #123454
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cleavage Conviction - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Cleavage Conviction - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Deep, deep cleavage.. The kind that makes slaves go completely brainless. It's no wonder that wearing a deep plunging bodysuit like this produces such a strong response. As I touch and stroke my gorgeous round breasts, I can see you struggle to contain yourself. The closer I draw to the screen, the more intense it becomes. My 34Gs are so enormous they have their own gravitational pull and it sucks you in. Go ahead and stroke as you immerse yourself in my breasts.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 07:05 PM #123455
Модератор

Модератор

Default You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 07:07 PM #123456
Модератор

Модератор

Default Helping You Through Your Breakup - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Helping You Through Your Breakup - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Wow, so it finally happened huh? She broke up with you. Well, I suppose it's for the best. You guys were always fighting and it was really annoying how she would get so jealous whenever we hang out. We've been friends for YEARS! Oh nooooo, she found out about your videos? Oops. Well that makes sense. You probably own like 200 of my videos. Oh well! Now we can hang all the time, you should move in!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 337 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 07:10 PM #123457
Модератор

Модератор

Default Arinna tutoring the boys ;-) - Arinna Cum - iwantclips

Arinna tutoring the boys ;-) - Arinna Cum - iwantclips

The boys have issues with math, so she helps them, The boys are to stresed to work on there homework. Then Arinna helps them to relax.
Models: Arinna Cum

Duration: 22 min 41 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 07:16 PM #123458
Модератор

Модератор

Default How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 07:27 PM #123459
Модератор

Модератор

Default After Cheer JOI - NikkiNexxt - iwantclips

After Cheer JOI - NikkiNexxt - iwantclips

Nikki just getting home from cheer practice knows how much you enjoy her punky soles after sweating all day in her sneakers .. She decides to tease you until youre nice and hard and encourages you to stroke to one of her bare sole while worshipping it and then smelling her other stinky sock covered sole .. do you want to jerk too ?
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 07:30 PM #123460
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge to PVC - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Edge to PVC - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out....
Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile