Old 04-15-2019, 07:19 AM #12381
Модератор

Модератор

My perfect feet make your foot freak cock so hard. It is an absolute dream cum true for you to get the chance to lick My perfect toes and wrinkled soles. Get close to that screen, foot slave. Lick that computer screen while you worship My amazing feet. Jerk that dick as I tell you to while you keep licking. Learn to multitask, foot bitch. You are going to love the ending to this clip, I just know it! You get to cum all over My feet!!! There is just one little catch.... Fetishes: feet, foot slave, foot licking, toes, pedicure, CEI, JOI, masturbation instruction
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 14 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:19 AM #12382
Модератор

Модератор

In Part 4 of this very juicy 4 part custom video order,,, we are both now dripping in each others saliva and snot, and masturbating ourselves with ecstasy. The juices are fully flowing now after over an hour of sneezing , snot rockets spit play and deep tongue kissing! Both jars are almost completely filled with frothy sweet saliva and snot and my face is COVERED in fluids... While i work on finishing up these jars, we continue to taste each others mouths as i keep your cock stiff with desire by playing with the collected fluids. So many delicious smells and flavors for us to indulge in with our faces covered in a mix of spit and snot. By the end of this video i have 2 jars of juices to give to you and one very wet pussy! I cannot wait to wake up with you in the morning and suck each others spit and snot again...breakfast in bed!
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:21 AM #12383
Модератор

Модератор

My little brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail Fantasy. (Edited â€" BANNED WORD compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:23 AM #12384
Модератор

Модератор

Will you walk into the flames for me? Strip yourself naked and just walk directly into the flames? Lighting yourself on fire. Combusting under the intense heat of my flawless perfection. Succumbing to the flames of my desires. Inhaling yourself into ashes for me. Floating away with the wind whipped flames. To be consumed by my fire. Will you walk into the flames for me?
Models: Flawless Melissa

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:24 AM #12385
Модератор

Модератор

You find yourself tied up in my house all you have to do to get untied is admit your fetish. Come on I know you have a foot fetish you couldn't stop staring at my feet and you can't look away now.. Hahah aww someone looks uncomfortable pants a little tight? Don't want anyone to think you are a freak? Too late we all know.. Good see how easy that was to get you to admit it? Now you want to kiss them don't you? First you are gonna do something for me!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 58 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:25 AM #12386
Модератор

Модератор

Don't feel bad about it. You were born to worship and I was born to rule. Who are you to deny my perfect feet? Who is anyone? You need to learn to enjoy and embrace your natural instinct.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 43 s
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:27 AM #12387
Модератор

Модератор

Play a game with Me. The rules are simple. Do as I say, when I say. After each stage, you'll be rewarded with encouraging words and opportunities to worship My body. Think you can make it through all three rounds?
Models: AphroditeElena

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 637 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:27 AM #12388
Модератор

Модератор

Yea, you read that right. I'm telling you to jerk off. Get off to my gorgeous petite MILF body. I know you got hard just thinking about me telling you to stroke that cock. Now imagine doing it to me....standing right in front of you. Completely naked and using my body to seduce you... to tease you... encouraging you to stroke over and over again. Imagine yourself there...right now...
Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 932 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:29 AM #12389
Модератор

Модератор

Snuggling up close to her, you expect a gentle and loving response. Unfortunately, your wife isn't interested in you tonight. In fact, she tells you that she hasn't been very interested. You're small, not very good at the deed. It's a shocker hearing it from you, but you've known all along. You're suddenly even smaller though, not only in dick size... your whole body is small now, and you're at the edge of the bed looking up at her. She's crouched down, smiling and giggling about how you're not the size that you ought to be, with a dick like that.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 07:33 AM #12390
Модератор

Модератор

You will surrender to me. You will become beyond loaded for me. You will hand over control of that cock, and of your orgasm, to me. That's all I'm going to tell you. The ultimate surrender, and the ultimate mind fuck, is going in blind, with no idea of what's to come. So get out that bottle, take a big hit, and plummet down the rabbit hole.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 41 s
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile