Old 04-15-2019, 09:35 AM #12481
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on? *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:37 AM #12482
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!! They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:38 AM #12483
Модератор

Модератор

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:42 AM #12484
Модератор

Модератор

Hands off your cock. Watch my body. Stare at it. Throb and pulse, but don't touch. I will tell you when to stroke, but for now, just watch. It'll feel so much better to cum under my command. An obedient good boy. Worship me. Indulge in my beauty. Patience is key, so just enjoy the show. Yearn for me uncontrollably until I allow you to rub.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 15 min 29 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:45 AM #12485
Модератор

Модератор

How much do you love the soles of BANNED WORD woman's foot? For those of you who do, this one is for you! Jessica Rayne has some of the best soles BANNED WORD footman will ever lay eyes on. She enjoys teasing men with them, and even more she enjoys when men cum on her soles! Here is your chance to spill your load right on her beautiful soft white soles!
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:46 AM #12486
Модератор

Модератор

In this brand new Full HD P.O.V. Videoclip I am giving You the following orders: Come closer to Your monitor and worship my divine Arabaian Feet... while I am pressing my divine bare Feet deeper and deeper inside Your pathetic & filthy Mouth! I am humiliating You and want You to lick every toe clean... take it deeper You Bitch!! Then I want You to lick and swallow my whole foot! Start jerking Your fuckin' pathetic cock now!
Models: Lady Medea Fox

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:47 AM #12487
Модератор

Модератор

Props you will need: 3 rubber bands, duct tape, screwdriver. The first challenge was easy. Simple. Predictable. This one... Not so much. No more simple hold and stroke games. It's time for you to show me more. Oh and I'm gonna enjoy. Laughing at you, manipulating you... I should not tell you too much, you might become too excited!
Models: Nina G

Duration: 21 min 9 s
Size: 772 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:48 AM #12488
Модератор

Модератор

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day, they are noticing tiny people/borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator, the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping). They then lay on the floor together and start Squeezing them with their and hands. The giant crushes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then crushes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in between her breasts, Squeezing them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left, the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man's cock and sucks up off his cock, swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination, they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:49 AM #12489
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used ** You're such a tit addict! You spend so much time drooling over them, so desperate to see mine completely Exposed Fantasy. Do you think maybe you've been a good boy long enough and you deserve to see them? Maybe. Guess you'll have to jerk and follow all of my instructions to see if you finally get a glimpse of what you've been fantasizing about for so long! Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 612 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:50 AM #12490
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE - (Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile