Old 01-17-2020, 01:05 AM #125171
Модератор

Модератор

Default Miss Roper Takes Sasha's Breath Away - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

Miss Roper Takes Sasha's Breath Away - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

Breathe play, is something I enjoy thoroughly; especially with bound up, helpless women. This one in particular happens to be a good friend of mine Sasha Fox, it's a shame she wasn't aware what I've always had in mind for her. It wasn't hard, slipping something into her drink that would leave her as easy prey to me. When she awakens, it's from one of my hands wrapped around her mouth, the other pinching her nose as she struggles in her ties. Though it's useless. I've got her exactly where I want her. Wide eyed, and moaning in fright I tape Sasha's mouth shut before lacing my fingers tighter around her mouth, even using one of arms to bring her into a **** hold. Her muffled cries through her taped mouth, eyes looking as though they're going to pop out of her skull, I test and challenge her lungs into seeing how long she can go without a breath. I have no plans of setting her free, and even have a bit of a "clamping" surprise for her when I'm through with my game.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 01:08 AM #125172
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Wife Is Gunna Find Out About Me (custom) - Queenanna420 - iwantclips

Your Wife Is Gunna Find Out About Me (custom) - Queenanna420 - iwantclips

I dont care about that though. Youre addicted to my perfect Teen-18+ body, and youre going to send.
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 01:22 AM #125173
Модератор

Модератор

Default Manipulative Milking Ft Miss Roper - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

Manipulative Milking Ft Miss Roper - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

It's been awhile since we've had some fun dear, so tonight I thought we would try something a bit different. I know it's wrong of me, but I'm afraid I've got a few tricks up my sleeve in regards to convincing you to try something new. Something you'd never thought you'd find yourself swallowing and filling your belly with. However I don't plan on leaving you with no choice but to explore. Being your wife, I know you like the back of my hand. All the right buttons to push. After all, when you're stroking, with your cock in your hand there's not much you can do to refuse me. Feeling weak and vulnerable. I know exactly what I want & It's time to spice things up in this marriage... it's time to open up after you've blown your load, sweetheart.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 01:22 AM #125174
Модератор

Модератор

Default Seductive Cum Eating Addiction Encouragement - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Seductive Cum Eating Addiction Encouragement - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Bratty Ashley Sinclair
I know you love to stare at my tits, they make you so hard. And I'm going to let you jerk off to them but it comes at a price. You only get to jerk off for me if you eat your own cum. Are you ready to be a little cum eater for my tits today? Of course you are, your dick is already throbbing at the thought. So start stroking it for me and know that the only way you're going to cum is if it goes into your mouth and you eat all of it. You're gonna be a dirty little cum eater. But I'm going to let you stare my tits so it's totally worth it.
You're such an addict for my nice, big, delicious tits. You can't even help yourself. You might be really embarrassed to eat your cum for me but you're going to do it anyway. You're going to swallow a nice big load for my tits, aren't you loser? Keep staring and jerking idiot. You're so turned on by my tits that you don't even care that you're going to eat your own cum. In fact, you can't wait to swallow it all down for me.
You might even like it. You might get addicted to eating your cum for me. You'll need that form of humiliation to cum and there's nothing more degrading than eating your cum for a hot girl while she laughs in your face. God you're so pathetic. Keep staring at my tits while you stroke your cock. Work up a nice big load, it's way more fun if there's a nice big load to fill up your mouth. You're going to taste every drop before you swallow it down, lol!
How does it make you feel knowing you're going to be a dirty little cum eater for me? Eating your cum for me is a privilege, you should be so thankful that I'm going to allow you to do it for me. I mean I am letting you stare at my big tits.
I know you're getting close and you're so turned on by the fact that you're about to eat it for me. You love being a dirty little cum eating pervert who can't stop staring at my tits. Bring yourself to the edge as I count you down and when I get to one you're going to open your mouth and stick out your tongue and blow your entire load into your mouth. And I hope some gets on your face too LOL! Now shoot it in your mouth. Hold it there and taste it before you swallow. LOL good boy. I know you fucking loved that!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 01:23 AM #125175
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Connie Episodes - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

The Connie Episodes - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!!
We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 01:24 AM #125176
Модератор

Модератор

Default Addicted to Goddess in Fur - Helena Sin - iwantclips

Addicted to Goddess in Fur - Helena Sin - iwantclips

Yet another fur fetish clip for your addicts. Here is another dose for your addiction. You know already you can´t resist a Goddess like me in fur. I am high class, everything you ever wanted and more. I get you so weak. I command you to get on your knees and worship me. Jerk for my divine presence while I dominate you AGAIN.
Models: Helena Sin

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 01:26 AM #125177
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Lips For BBC - JennaSativa - iwantclips

Sissy Lips For BBC - JennaSativa - iwantclips

I need you to be very open minded and of course you need to keep me happy by doing everything I tell you to. I have the perfect job for a sissy like you: wrapping your lips around a BIG BLACK COCK.. and satisfying it! You know you want it. You know you want to feel and suck that BBC in your slutty mouth.. You will become the perfect Bi Sissy Bitch!

Add a % markup code to your order:
TAX10
TAX25
TAX50
TAX75
TAX100
TAX500
TAX1000

Follow my public Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat @JennaSativa
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 01:33 AM #125178
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smelling My Raunchy Asshole And The Butt Plug I Had Inserted There All Day (Covered In Yummy Ass Juice) - NatalieWonder - iwantclips

Smelling My Raunchy Asshole And The Butt Plug I Had Inserted There All Day (Covered In Yummy Ass Juice) - NatalieWonder - iwantclips

I've done something very, very nasty today and I've been waiting all day for this moment. I've snuck into the bathroom for some privacy. Look...see that butt plug in my ass? It's been in there the whole day. My raunchy asshole fumes have been stuck in there, getting nastier and nastier. I was also at summer BBQ today and nobody knew I had this butt plug inserted in my dirty little butthole The sensation made me horny all day. During the BBQ I snuck away to have a sniff of my butt plug. I pulled it out to inhale my anal odors. It was wet with ass juice. Mmmmm got me insanely horny! I almost masturbated right then and there while I was hiding, hoping nobody would catch me being a nasty girl. But I held off and made myself wait for this moment to get real kinky. I'm going to lift my dress...and you're going to watch as I push out this dirty butt plug. I stick it in and out of my asshole. Mmmmmm I bet the smell is going to be so strong! I let out a smelly fart while pushing out the plug. I haven't showered in a couple days so my ass is super stinky. Don't mind the little piece of toilet paper stuck on my pussy lips. I'm going to sniff the butt plug, suck on it, insert my fingers into my raunchy asshole, smell myself again and again while masturbating. My orgasm is so intense I almost fall to the floor!
Steals Your Fantasy For: Ass Smelling, Smell Fetish, Asshole Fetish, Kink, Dirty Talk, Butt Plug, Ass To Mouth, Ass Spreading, Nudity, Anal Play, Masturbation, Orgasms
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 01:36 AM #125179
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 01:40 AM #125180
Модератор

Модератор

Default The System Is Rigged - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

The System Is Rigged - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

You were broke before. your broke now, what's the difference? Give me your money and get orgasmic pleasure at least. Don't give your money to the banks and corporations. Their gonna figure out a way to take everything from you anyway. I'm gonna push you over the edge in this video and make your cock and balls mine while I take your cash!
Goddess Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Financial Domination, Mind Fuck, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Brat Girls
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile