Old 01-17-2020, 03:23 AM #125211
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pregnant By Your Best Friend HD - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

Pregnant By Your Best Friend HD - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

we've been trying for so long and I got completely bored , maybe it was a good thing that I **** with your best friend because his sperm actually work , he is a real man . Do you feel betrayed ? I guess you do but you are a bit of a loser ... I don't know what I saw in you and now that I've made a **** with him I'm going to leave you and make a go out of it . At your age I don't think you'll find someone now to start a family with , you're too old anyway , maybe thats why your sperm dried up but I am guessing it was never there to begin with . He was always better than you wasn't he ? Better job , better house , better looking .Was only a matter of time before he took me too. You must feel like such a loser right now , I don't know why but it amuses me so much that you are feeling like this , maybe its because i resent you so much for being such a waste of space !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 03:25 AM #125212
Модератор

Модератор

Default Purple Kendra Puts Your Wife Under Arrest - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Purple Kendra Puts Your Wife Under Arrest - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Purple Kendra ALWAYS gets what she wants. Tonight I've dressed up as a cop to infiltrate your home, your mind, AND your marriage. One look at my perfect cleavage and you become my willing puppet, eager to please. I make you handcuff your wife and jerk for my perfect tits as we both hurl insults her way. NOTHING turns you on more than a perfect blonde goddess insulting you boring plain wife. I'm going to make you explode all over, give me everything I want, and then make HER clean up our mess. Such a good boy.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 10 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 03:26 AM #125213
Модератор

Модератор

Default Desiring Dick Mind Fuck: Your Ass Needs Fucked - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Desiring Dick Mind Fuck: Your Ass Needs Fucked - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Time for you to bend over and take a big one for Goddess. That ass of yours needs to be fucked and filled. You're so lucky that you get to look at me today while you do it. Check me out in this hot tiny white bikini! Your whore hole is practically begging to play while you stare. It's time to be my good little slut. You love the commands I throw at you. Dick stroking, ass fucking, on and on! Obeying feels so good and so natural. Goddess says fuck yourself harder and you comply. My ability to get inside your head amazes you. You can feel the power I have over you. How I'm able to make you do anything I please. I make you think the way I wish. Filling your mind with the thoughts and cravings that I give you. Doing anything and everything for me feels right. Your mind goes from masturbation to true thoughts of cock, dick, balls, cummm! Not your own but big huge cock filling you up. Taking you. Making you cum like never before. This desire is real. I've planted it. Goddess controls your body and mind. Your ass needs fucked!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 03:28 AM #125214
Модератор

Модератор

Default Topless Wallet Fuck - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Topless Wallet Fuck - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Soft mind, hard dick, open wallet. My tits are everything you'd ever imagine perfect tits would be. You love them. You want them. You're always readily mesmerized by them, and this bikini cleavage is especially dangerous. Shiny makes you spendy, combined with the raw power of my tits, your wallet has never opened so fast and easy! Mesmerized by my soft voice and seductive words, you fall into a spending trance where you click send on my command every time I snap my fingers. To deepen this sensual seduction I take my perfect tits out of the bra and destroy any resistance you may have had left. You are mine, your wallet is mine, and you will make me happy tonight. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 03:29 AM #125215
Модератор

Модератор

Default Breast Binge - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Breast Binge - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

My tits walk into the room before I do. They're so widely admired, even straight women fall in love with them. They're the compelling couple that makes you want to binge for Me. Over and over. I know you're touching yourself right now. That's ok, because that's your weakness, and that's My breasts' special talent: Hustling your weaknesses. Keep jerking, because you can't resist it. I make your cock twitch, and We (My tits and I) are really good at what We do to you. As your brain goes weak and your dick gets hard, your credit card gets loose and opens up for Me. Binge for My boobs. Do it. I don't even have to ask.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 03:31 AM #125216
Модератор

Модератор

Default FaceTime Sex GFE - hannarobins - iwantclips

FaceTime Sex GFE - hannarobins - iwantclips

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 03:36 AM #125217
Модератор

Модератор

Default Become My Loyal Pet - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Become My Loyal Pet - AdrienneB - iwantclips

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 03:40 AM #125218
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Cum Eating Slave - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Dirty Cum Eating Slave - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

It's so easy to manipulate you. So easy to get you to do exactly as I please. You can't resist perfection. You enjoy giving in and doing as I say. Especially when it's something that you love to do on my command. It's time that you're honest with yourself. You're my little cum eating slave. You love jerking off and cumming for me. But even more you love feeling that hot load of cum slide down your little slutty throat right on my cue. So eat it for me bitch!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 03:45 AM #125219
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smelly Foot and Toe Worship - Lacie James - iwantclips

Smelly Foot and Toe Worship - Lacie James - iwantclips

Hey Loser, I just got back from the gym and my feet are really stinky and really dirty. I want you to beg to smell my stinky sweaty feet. Run your tongue up and down my sexy toes. Lick the bottom of my smelly feet all the way up from my arches all the way up to my toes.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 3 min 1 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 03:45 AM #125220
Модератор

Модератор

Default Addicted to Int0xication 4K - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

Addicted to Int0xication 4K - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile