Old 04-15-2019, 12:49 PM #12611
Модератор

Модератор

Hello My little submissive pet, get naked and get in your knees now slave! I want you to worship Me in My leather gloves. Just imagine these leather gloves are stroking your cock, not that I would ever touch you. Listen to My voice as you go deeper and deeper into submission. I'm going to totally mind fuck you into spoiling Me with all the divine things in life and My leather gloves take control over your mind.
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:51 PM #12612
Модератор

Модератор

The title is self explanatory. Get your cock out and your going to jerk hard and fast for my tits.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:52 PM #12613
Модератор

Модератор

Super bratty Princess clip. You're My friend and I have you completely stuck in the friend zone yet you still are delusional enough to think you have a chance with a hot Princess like Me. So earlier today I slipped something in your drink and then tied you up, gagged you, and left you at the foot of My bed. I'm home from My date now and I'm here to completely humiliate you and put you in your place. The entire clip I tease you with My bare feet, making you smell them and telling you how this will be your life now: tied up at the bottom of My bed while I date guys way cooler and way hotter than you. Custom clip, no names are used.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:53 PM #12614
Модератор

Модератор

I'm bent over in the kitchen loading some dirty washing into the washing machine, when I notice my Brother stood behind me. I turn around to say Hi and immediately notice the *huge* hard on that he has in his pants. Oh my god! "Have you been stood there watching me the whole time?" I'm in shock, but I'm more worried for in case Mum comes downstairs. What an earth would she do if she saw you with that gigantic bulge?? And all because I was bent over! Hmm, what is the quickest way that we can get rid of it?? Concentrate on something really unsexy?? Nope, that's not working. Oh my gosh, I'm going to have to help you out, aren't I? I can't believe that I'm about to give my Brother a blowjob, but if it's the only thing that will make your hard on disappear then I'm going to have to! I hope we don't get caught, and don't tell anyone about this!!
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:56 PM #12615
Модератор

Модератор

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Scream how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:57 PM #12616
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:57 PM #12617
Модератор

Модератор

I knew you'd be back, but so soon!? Couldnt stay away from your sexy neighbor's perfect feet... a true foot slave in the making! Was it hard to go home to your wife after licking up your cum from my wedge sandals last time?Could she taste my feet and your cum mixed up together? This time you'll get to stroke it to my bare feet but it's hard not to think about cheating, isnt it? Fucking my feet, fucking my foot pussy... stroking your cock isnt cheating but fucking my feet it. But you wanna cheat, dont you? You wanna fuck them. Keep stroking, foot slave.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 847 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:58 PM #12618
Модератор

Модератор

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind, makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:59 PM #12619
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy student Ana approaches her teacher's desk and bends over.. he tries not to notice her incredibly perfect, lithe, mocha skinned body, but it's only natural for an older white man to feel weak and submissive when around a youthful black girl. He tries to pretend he's not into her, but when she tells him to tie her shoe for her, its easy for her to see his weakness. She seduces him and teases him until she sees his hard cock almost bursting out of his pants. She sucks his cock to show him what his life could be like if he becomes her teacher-slave. He agrees, but then learns that his new duties involve licking, kissing, and cleaning her beautiful ebony feet. He becomes a good teacher-servant and licks every bit of ebony sweat from her black feet. She rewards him by sitting on his face and sucking his cock. HOT CLIP!! ANA FOXXX IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST EVER AND HER FEET ARE PERFECT!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 24 min 27 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:00 PM #12620
Модератор

Модератор

You've been hard for three days! We need to treat this condition right away. The doctor won't be in for a while, but maybe Jade Jantzen can help you. My feet are so moist and sweaty from working all day... do they turn you on? Would you like to see more? You can imagine what they would smell like. I know you'd love it! You can put your engorged cock right between my two pretty feet as I stretch and flex my long, pedicured toes. I'll wrap my soft soles around your shaft and work your cock until you explode with a sweet release.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile