Old 01-19-2020, 12:14 PM #126611
Модератор

Модератор

Default tied up by addie juniper and BANNED WORD to worship her feet - Brainwash Productions Fetish and XXX - iwantclips

tied up by addie juniper and BANNED WORD to worship her feet - Brainwash Productions Fetish and XXX - iwantclips

I bet you're wondering why Addie has you hogtied at her feet? Well, for starters you're a creepy loser...and more importantly, who do you think you are getting her friend pregnant and then trying to run off?! Oh, you're sorry? You'll do anything do make things right? Anything for Addie to untie you? Addie laughs, telling you she'll consider letting you out if you worship her feet!
Addie takes off her shoes then peels off her sweaty, stinky socks, ordering you to lick, kiss and worship her filthy bare feet! She's been walking around aaall day so you can guess how disgusting they are. It's a fitting task for someone as pathetic as you, though!
Hmm...Addie isn't pleased with the "work" you've done if you can even call it that. She gets up and walks away, leaving you to struggle in your bondage, what a loser!
Models: Brainwash Productions Fetish and XXX

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:17 PM #126612
Модератор

Модератор

Default Leg Addicted Sub - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Leg Addicted Sub - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

As I tease you with my strong, thick powerful legs you are to remain there like a good boy, doing only as I say when I say. While showing off how strong my thick quads are and sexy svelte calves you will be hypn0tized. So sit back and enjoy. *This was a custom. Name occasionally used throughout.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 57.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:24 PM #126613
Модератор

Модератор

Default The "Threesome" You Deserve - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

The "Threesome" You Deserve - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

You've sought out hookups & flings on Tinder before, and had never had "bad" experiences. That was until you matched with "Raquel". She had claimed to be an adventorous girl who had been confined in a dull, boring relationship 5 years prior, and had recently split up and was looking for some fun. It didn't take long before the conversations exchange between the two of you became hot and heavy, "Raquel" being even so forward as to suggest a threesome on your first "date". It seemed to good to be true, but your throbbing cock between your legs made the judgement call for you & you naively agreed, sending "Raquel" your address; assuming naturally she would be bringing one of her hot friends along. You find yourself scrolling through your phone to pass the time before she arrives, springing up from your seat instantly when you hear a knock on the door. You twisted the knob and slightly open the door before everything begins quickly going down hill. You are rushed into the house by a red headed woman dressed head to toe in leather, leading what appears to be a collared gimp by a chained leash behind her (had your neighbors caught site of this!? Perhaps they'll call the police!) - You are shocked to learn that this was the woman you had been talking to, Miss Roper; the innocent girl "Raquel" you had seen in her photos not in sight. A wicked smile spreads onto Miss Roper's face as she begins to tell you to relax, not to worry, that your wildest dreams were about to come true. That you would be receiving the threesome of a lifetime; the threesome you deserve. How did this day take such a drastic turn? One minute you, a heterosexual man was scrolling on Tinder looking for a quick fuck with a young woman, and now? You're on your knees with a toned, muscular slave before you, his Mistress wrapping her latex gloved hand around his lengthy cock and shoving it in between your lips. Why aren't you stopping it? Why are you getting so hard?
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:24 PM #126614
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hooked on my TITS - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

Hooked on my TITS - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

From the moment you first set your eyes on my tits you were instantly hooked. They took over your mind and you had to have more. You can't think straight when I tease you with my assets, all you want to do is drool and stare at my perfect cleavage. Round, juicy and completely overpowering you know just how dangerous this can be but all you want to do is cum.
Your obsession with my tits has starting to dominate your life. You spend evening after evening with your pants round your ankles, furiously stroking to my cleavage. You cannot stop yourself and you don't want this addiction to stop either. Stare at them, fall deep into my big round tits, don't take your eyes away for one second. Just watch as I tease you with them, slowly rubbing hands over my curvaceous chest, jiggly and bouncing them around. This is heaven for you, isn't it.
Admit to yourself that these breasts own you and you will serve me for the rest of your life.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:28 PM #126615
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â*

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â*

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:36 PM #126616
Модератор

Модератор

Default Earn your cum! - Vanessasantos - iwantclips

Earn your cum! - Vanessasantos - iwantclips

You're a pathetic sub that also eats its own cum. How freaking ridiculous is that? I think you're too much of a loser. Too much so that you don't even deserve to indulge in your cum eating fantasy. Oh you really want it? Well I want you to prove it to me that you can handle some pain without being a wuss before... Earn the right to eat your cum! Cbt, cum countdown and cum eating instructions included.
Models: Vanessasantos

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:41 PM #126617
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Have A Michelle Fetish - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

You Have A Michelle Fetish - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Before me, you might have thought your fetish was mean girls, or big boobs, or whatever. Not anymore, you now have a Michelle fetish.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:43 PM #126618
Модератор

Модератор

Default Breath Play - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Breath Play - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

There's nothing quite as exciting as [email*protected] play. The fear, the erotic danger, the oxygen deprivation - these elements come together to harden your cock and heighten your every sense. Today, I'll guide you through your first bre4th play session. We'll be focusing on breath holding and throat compression techniques, carefully paced to my cock teasing edging instructions. Take a few deep breaths and press start. I'm going to show you just how incredible it feels to cum while your head is spinning and your lungs are begging for air.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 20 s
Size: 849 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:44 PM #126619
Модератор

Модератор

Default Losers Titty Free Valentines Day - AnikaFall - iwantclips

Losers Titty Free Valentines Day - AnikaFall - iwantclips

Most guys are getting to see & play with some titties for Valentines day, but do you think you're going to? Hell no! You're My little loser that will be at home, alone, jerking off to NO titty humiliation! You know you don't deserve to see titties...you silly loser boy!

Add a mark UP code to your order to show I'm worth more!:
10% - PAY MORE
25% - LOSER FEE!
40% - WEBSITES CUT
50% - SMALL PENIS TAX
75% - PAY ALOT
100% - LOVE ANIKA
500% - Intox-Fantasy
1000% - BIG SHOT
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:45 PM #126620
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tongue fuck my ass loser - I Want Amiee - iwantclips

Tongue fuck my ass loser - I Want Amiee - iwantclips

Another loser who wants to fuck me, sigh how original. Its never going to happen, just look at me! Why would a girl like me fuck a guy like you? My perfect tits, plump ass oh the mention of my ass made your heart skip a beat huh? Haha so typical. You know maybe I could have fun with this. How about some humiliating ass worship loser? Get in there worship it, stick your tongue deep into that hole. Can you taste what I had for lunch yesterday? No then kiss it, try to suck some out. HAHA little loser tongue fucking my asshole. Now you can tell everyone that you fucked me. But everyone I tell will know the truth and have a great laugh at your expense.Dont forget to use one of my markup codes like a goodboy.
Listed in order from lowest to highest
Amieesgoodboy
Amieespet
Aamieeaddict
Makeithurt
Brokeforamiee
Models: I Want Amiee

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile